Miami Auto Supercenter

(4.7) 5.0 23 Reviews

1640 N Main St, Miami, OK 74354

Amazing Customer service!!

by from Miami, Ok |

I've purchased 2 vehicles from them & had an amazing experience both times. They really know how to take care of customers.

GREAT SERVICE! LOVE THIS PLACE!

by from MIAMI, OK |

I purchased a 2014 Buick Enclave from Miami Chevrolet Buick GMC and couldn't have been more pleased with the process. They are a great group of people from the salesman to the service department. The service dept is always prompt in servicing my vehicle and making sure I am pleased with what they have done. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a new vehicle or servicing one they already have.

Great service

by from Miami, OK |

Regular service...oil change, tire rotation. Dropped it off, had breakfast, came back, it was ready to go. They always make sure you get any special,pricing they have going on at the time. Very friendly people, great, prompt service. Highly recommend. We purchased this car from this dealer in 2012 and will most likely buy the next one here as well.

Dealer Repair on 1998 Buick LeSabre

by from Miami, OK |

Several years ago they replaced the intake manifold 13 months later I had to redo it myself I had only put 3000 miles on the car this time I took it in needing an ignition switch I in formed them I was pretty sure that was the problem it was an electrical problem they first told my wife it was out of gas then informed me it needed a fuel pump and gas gauge sending unit which they wanted over $700 to replace I ended up paying them $110 and towing the car back home and fixing it myself and guess what with a new ignition switch everything works again what type of mechanic would check for mechanical issues when half the electrical went out at the same time the car shut down you will never touch another car of mine or even a bicycle sincerely Merle Dampman

Great Service !

by from Afton , Ok |

They took extra special care of my vehicle . Made sure I was satisified before I left. Haven't had service like that at any other dealership. I highly recommend Miami Chevrolet Super Center.

Great dealership

by from Miami, Oklahoma |

I always have my service work done at the Chevy dealership where I purchased my car. On this occasion there was a miscommunication regarding the appointment date and I had to come back another day. The sales manager was so kind as to do all the service work (oil change and tire rotation) for free and threw in a full " detail" as well. How could I ask for more. They did a great job and I will continue to use them for all my auto needs and highly recommend them to everyone I know. Talk about above and beyond....wow.

Friendly and courteous people.

by from Commerce, Oklahoma |

They worked around their schedule and mine to get my GMC Terrain serviced. They called to let me know when they started servicing my vehicle and called when they finished. The service department are friendly and courteous each time I have been there.

Friendly assistance

by from Miami, OK |

I brought my car in to have one thing fixed and something else got done. When I called back, I spoke with Darin McCall. He apologized and told me that it would be fixed. All I had to do was bring it by. If everyone at this dealership was as friendly and polite as him, I would recommend you all much more frequently.

Fast, Fair, Reliable

by from Nixa, Mo |

We were in town for a funeral & our brakes started causing us trouble. So much that it was unsafe for us to drive home. They got us in & diagnosed same day. Service was done first thing the next morning. Great customer service from beginning to end! Very fair in pricing.

Best Chevy Team

by from Miami, OK |

I always get top service when I take my Chevy Sonic in for maintenance at Miami Auto Super Center. The staff is always polite and personalize me as someone and not a dollar. Kudos to Miami. I love their business.