Jay Hatfield Chevrolet

Service 888-443-7320

We keep you moving!

Above and Beyond

by from Bentonville, AR |

I found exactly the vehical I wanted, but as I work 7 days a week, it makes it difficult to phisically 'shop'. Salesman Gary Sisco, I believe, went above and beyond to make sure I got that vehical. Sure, they wanted to move inventory, and since it was a no-frills, basic truck, they may not have had much interest in it, but I still believe they made the effort to accomodate me. I'd rather shop some place where they act like they want my business. That would be Jay Hatfields Chevy, and should I need another vehical, I will go to them first.

Shanna

by from Springfield, MO |

I had a wonderful experience working with Mike Moyer buying my Jeep Grand Cherokee!!! Such a nice guy, no pressure, honest, and friendly! The rest of the staff were friendly too!!! Paperwork was easy and it was well worth driving over 100 miles to buy from Jay Hatfield Chevy in Columbus, Kansas :)

Great Service after the purchase

by from Pittsburg, KS |

Let's face it. The purchasing part of the vehicle is rarely ever pleasant. The hours of back and fourth between the salesman and the sales manager are difficult to bear. Not to mention the numbers game of moving numbers around etc. I expect this at most car dealorships and this one is no different than the others. HOWEVER, the part that will have me coming back is the incredible service after the sale from the service department. About a year after purchase I had a major repair that required an overhaul of my engine. I purchased an extended warranty through Zurich and was worried about them covering the problem. THey did not want to but the Service Advisor (Daniel Lovesee) at Jay Hatfield really went to bat for me and argued with them to get them to cover the overhaul. The service was EXCEPTIONAL! They even game me a loaner car at no charge even though the zurich warranty didn't cover that and they did a great and timely job replacing all 8 pistons and rings in the motor. It is because of THIS that the first place I go to buy my next vehicle will be Jay Hatfield in Columbus. Any company that is willing to treat someone this good a year after a sale deserves my repeat business!!

Conflict

by from Pittsburg Ks |

The dealership is not one dealership.One manager trys to compeat with the other and is disrespectful to customers. one location will give a price and the other gives a price over $500 cheaper and when you tell the higher location the cheaper one calls the customer and said your causing conflict with the dealership because you told.

Mister

by from Pea ridge, ar |

Great service. Easy for me all paperwork. Location little far but it worthed it.

Mister

by from Pea Ridge, AR |

Good experience. Good price. Made everything easy for me.