Jim Clark Auto Center

911 Goldenbelt Blvd, Junction City, KS 66441

New 866-949-0130
Used 888-699-7641
Service 888-935-1724

Everyone from Everyone Trades and Saves at Jim Clark - Under the Huge American Flag!!!

Twenty-five years and Five cars Later

by from Milford, Kansas |

On February 21, 2014 we purchased a Suburban XL From Jim Clark Auto Center. We have been Customers of Jim Clark Auto Center since the 1980's for all of our auto purchases and service. Through these years we have developed a deep respect for Jim Clark as a community leader, a friend, and a brother in Christ. I believe that he operates his company as a proud American that holds traditional values ant his staff and customers accordingly. Now let me tell you what we think about Jon Johnson. Ron has been the salesman for all of purchases. He is personable, knowledgeable, thorough, and very patient. After each sale he keeps in touch by mail and phone. He is so attentive in meeting our needs that we sometimes get the impression that we are his only customers. Ron is a family man who exudes a joy for life and living. We are proud to call him our friend. Jim Clark Auto Center is a one stop service center and the service center has always been courteous, prompt, and eager to schedule my cars in for service or was able to work me into their schedule if an urgent need came up. All of the staff are courteous and will assist in the kindest way. If I ask the wrong person for an answer that person will find the right person to get me the answer. From the time I pull into the parking lot I experience the assurance that my needs wills be successfully addressed. We always refer friends, neighbors and newcomers to Jim Clark Auto Center and plan to continue.

March 7, 2014

Thank you for the heartfelt feedback about our company!!! It make us extremely happy to do business with people who's own values align with our own. Lifelong customers such as yourself are the lifeblood of our business that allow us to be active and participate in the community. You are correct, our employees, like Ron Johnson we are proud to say symbolize the very essence of our organization. Thank you again for your ongoing support we we look forward to our continued relationship in the future.

do not deal with these people they do not deliver

by from EDMOND, OKLAHOMA |

Poor management & sales personal. They make promises they do not keep. I made a deal on a car they said they would hold for me to pick up. My wife & I drove over 200 miles and arrived as scheduled. The sale's man and General manager said it was sold that morning. They never attempted to call us to cancel our trip. Two tanks of gas and a day wasted with no compensation. General Manager said they needed to train their sales personal better. T00 LATE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME 7&&

awesome dealership

by from junction city Kansas |

I had a fabulous experience with Ron Jon and all staff that applied to my service! I was there and in my new 2014 equinox within a couple hours which was nice...still had day light to take and drive for hours of play! I am very elated with my purchase and would do it all over again! Thanks to my home town dealership Jim Clarks for being like family to me!

February 19, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful comments about our dealership as well as Ron. We are all pleased you were happy with the level of service you received and look forward to continuing to take care of you in the future as well. If you ever need anything, don't ever hesitate to let us know.

Great Service

by from Junction City, KS |

Due to my work my wife had taken my 2013 Avalanche in for its maintenance. As always she was treated very well by the good folks at Jim Clark. She had now issues and my Avalanche sounds better than ever.

Great customer service

by from Kansas |

It was nice to work with a dealership that did not play the pricing game. They told us the price of the vehicle we were looking at up front, listened to what we wanted and made it happen. They were true to their word and very friendly. So we bought the vehicle and we are very satisfied with it. The whole process was pleasant and painless. Hard to find that these days with car dealerships. Hope they never change.

January 27, 2014

Thank you for the 5 Star Review, we are glad the you received the shopping experience you were expecting. We always strive to be upfront and competitive in all aspects of our business. If you should ever need anything, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Always Helpful

by from Junction City, KS |

Jim Clark Auto Center has always been easy to deal with and very straight foward. I know I can trust them and their staff.

January 27, 2014

Thank you for the positive review!!! We are proud to have earned your trust and will continue to do everyhing in our power to ensure that trust is not missplaced. If however, you should ever have an issue, please let us know, our door is always open.

Paradise Found

by from Manhattan, KS |

James was 100% helpful with the whole process- Before sale; during sale; and after!

Happy, Happy, Happy

by from Clay Center, KS |

Purchased vehicle mostly over the phone with Rick Hartenbower- Very helpful as I keep very busy. Rick knew what I wanted. James filled in very well while Rick was not in.

Very Good!

by from Fort Riley, KS |

Was incredibly pleased with the service. From start to finish, awesome help and service. WOULD recommend to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. Jerry Vinduska was immensely helpful throughout the entire process.

Very Efficient

by from Junction City, KS |

James is very efficient and always professional. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.