Longbine Auto Plaza

Service 855-248-7551

We do business right!

Great Dealership

by from Kansas |

This dealership was great! I just purchased a really great suv at a really good price! The employees were very helpful! I did the prequalification over the phone before driving down and they were able to get back to me within a couple of hours. I drove down the next day and after calling to let them know I was on my way they pulled the car off the lot for me. After making my purchase I was surprised to find that that had programmed the Navigation to get me back to my city! I would highly recommend this dealership, they were great!

Crash

by from Emporia, KS |

I recently had a minor collision with my car. The staff at Longbine Auto Plaza helped me every step of the way dealing with my insurance company, getting me a rental car and fixing my car like new in a very short time. It was a very stressful situation but they made it all better!

Longbine Auto Plaza responded to this review

October 6, 2012

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you again in the future! We are here to help with all your automotive needs!