Baierl Chevrolet Cadillac

10430 Perry Hwy, Wexford, PA 15090

Wonderful!

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

I always feel that everyone at Baierl Cadillac goes above and beyond any time I've come in for any type of service. From the minute I arrive, they make sure I'm taken care of. The last two times I was in I had an infant with me, and everyone went above and beyond to help us have the best possible experience.

Baierl Cadillac Service -

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We took our CTS in for a recall and the team at Baierl could not have been better to work with. A loaner was provide as the service was going to require the car to stay for a couple days. the work was performed timely and the services was outstanding!!

Great service!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Great service, beautiful facility, personable personnel.

Cadillac ATS Purchase

by from Morgantown, WV |

Our salesman (Ian Rabold) was very helpful in describing and demonstrating the car and arranging the car delivery. The sales transaction was seamless and professional. All members of the sales team were very friendly. Overall, a very enjoyable car buying experience.

Great dealership and salesman

by from Allison Park, PA |

My salesman, Adam Lofaso, was easy to work with on this deal. He was knowledgeable about the Impala and took ample time to go over the car at the time of delivery

.......

by from Cranberry Township, Pa. 16066 |

State inspection, new front brakes, and minor coolant system repair took 2 hours door to door. can't ask for much more than that. And everyone was their usual informative and pleasant self! Oh - they washed the car too!!!

Fixing a recall

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We received a recall letter from GM. We scheduled service on-line and went in for the fix. The service was excellent and the fix was free. Nice going Baierl!

Service Accomodation

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My Chevy Impala had a problem 2 days before taking it on long trip. Worked with Brandon who went "over and above" to ensure my car was serviced. Car experienced no problems to/from trip. Thanks to all at Baierl Chevy Service, especially Brandon!

There is No Comparison to Baierl Chevrolet

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

My Uncle and father bought their first new car, a 1980 Chevy Monza, from Baierl in 1980 and my mother's first new car came from Baierl in 1982. They have bought their cars from Baierl ever since, so naturally that's where I went for my first car, and I have never owned a car that has not come from Baierl Chevrolet. My Uncle still buys his cars from Baierl, as do my grandparents. Now that I have gotten married, my wife has also gone to Baierl for her car needs. My family has been taken care of my Baierl Automotive for 34 years now, first purchasing cars from Gene Fedor, and now Iffy Ali. I honestly could not imagine buying a car from anywhere else, and with the service we have we have gotten, I do not think I will ever have to. Everyone from sales to service has been polite, honest, and more than accommodating. Baierl went out and got the Equinox that worked for our budget from another dealer, and they also have gotten one of my mother's Impalas from another dealership to have the exact options she wanted. Most importantly, I have never felt pressured when expressing interest in a new car at Baierl, which is the biggest reason I tell anyone looking for a new car to go there. If I wasn't comfortable with a payment, I was always helped to find the model that would work for me. This is what happened once again, with Iffy Ali doing everything he could to get my wife and I the right car at the right price. Mike Rossi was also great and really took care of us with the financial side of things. I cannot say enough good things about Iffy, Mike, and Baierl in general. We will definitely be back soon, as my wife only has one year left on the lease of her Honda. Thank you very much for everything and for making the stressful process of buying a car as relaxing and easy as possible.

Easy to work with!

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

I worked with my salesman Vince Sunseri from out of state. I was looking for a specific vehicle from far away. Vince was fantastic, honest, quick, thorough. We negotiated by phone, text, and email. He took extra pics and inspected the car for exact questions I asked. He over-nighted the paper for me to sign. Everything went great!! I would definitely work with him again. Thanks