Keddie Chevrolet, Inc.

Used 888-247-5937
Service 888-253-0605

First time buying new!!!

by from Lower Burrell pa |

We were very unsure about buying new and/or even buying from a dealership our last experience left a bad feeling and were pressured into decisions! KURTIS made everything so simple! My husband and I went into look. We were treated right away and were not even taken out to the lot until he asked every question that he could about what I wanted then he showed us several different models, we had an idea of what different ones we wanted one was new the other were used, he worked all day with me while my husband went to work offered to come pick me up to do more paper work due to my car may have not gotten me back there! He was determined to get us the right loan in our price range for the RIGHT car. He also was determined to see me drive it off the lot or if need be come in on his day off and valentines day to make sure I had my car for valentines day!!! Needless to say 2 and 1/2 hours after closing time I drove off the lot in a new 2014 Cruze!!! He didn't rush me on showing me different things on the car! Never acted like my husband was the only one he needed to talk to he gave me honest advise, and gave me all his attention I must say kurtis made sure he went above and beyond! I will be going back to get my husband a truck when the time comes and only threw kurtis and the people at keddie! They all made sure I was happy comfortable and that I didn't feel pressured into buying the vehicle! I have called kurtis several different times to ask different question as well and he always gives his full attention and if doesn't know and answer he finds it out quickly! THANKS KURTIS FOR THE GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!! Telling all my friends and family to go there if they are looking!

Keddie Chevrolet, Inc. responded to this review

February 25, 2015

Thanks for the Kind words Mallory. I hope that you and Paul are enjoying your new Cruze, Anytime that you have any questions please do not hesitate to call me. Best Regards Kurtis Sheldon

Fantastic Dedication to the Customer's Needs

by from West of Pittsburgh |

I was in the market for my first manual transmission car and I was hoping for specific type of drivetrain: mid-engine, RWD. Not a common set-up, especially on a budget. But Keddie Chevrolet happened to have acquired a 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder right when I was looking for a vehicle, a perfect affordable option for my desired type of car. I contacted the salesman, Kurtis. I decided I'd like to take a look at the vehicle and Kurtis offered to put a hold on the car for me. The problem though is Keddie Chevrolet is about 55 miles away from me, roughly a 90 minute drive. Because of my work schedule it took 6 days until I was able to visit the dealership; but Kurtis was a man of his word and--even though there were other interested parties--he refused to consider any offers on the car until I looked at it first, since I was the first person to inquire about it. I really appreciated that. The car was in great shape and the test drive was thorough. I had a specific price in mind for the vehicle when I first walked in the door. Kurtis made the negotiations extremely simple and we quickly reached a price I was happy with without any hassle. We'd made a deal but there was still one major hurdle, I was by myself and had no way to get the MR2 home. The entire process had been great and the biggest potential problem turned out the most impressive aspect of my visit. As I said earlier, I live about 90 minutes away from Keddie Chevrolet. Kurtis and the sales manager, without any suggestions by me, arranged to have the car personally delivered to my house the next day. Kurtis personally delivered the car since I had no other way of getting it back home, save shipping it on my own dime. I had a great buying experience and am now enjoying the early Spring weather in my new mid-engine convertible. If you're looking for a vehicle you should definitely give Keddie Chevrolet a look.

Traveled all the way from MD

by from Essex, MD |

Buying a car from far away and out of state at first seemed like a daunting task, but after a few phone calls with our salesman, Kurtis, many of my fears were put to rest. We were greeted by the friendly staff upon arrival after our long journey and the whole time we were there, Kurtis really went above and beyond to help us out. We never felt pressured into anything, we had a great experience, and the drive up was beautiful!

Kurtis made my first car buying experiene great!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

After searching for a Fiat 500 for months, I came across one at Keddie Chevrolet. Kurtis and the rest of the staff at Keddie Chevrolet made my first car buying experience a good one. What I thought would be a long annoying process, was quick and painless. Kurtis is a great sales man, and never pressured me. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!