Mission Chevrolet

1316 George Dieter Dr, El Paso, TX 79936

Todd El Paso, TX

by from El Paso, TX |

It was a good experience. The staff was great. It was quick and easy.

Great Place

by from El Paso, TX |

Had a great experience and was treated with respect and was a very pleasant time.

extra mile service

by from el paso tx |

Jacob and Francisco were great they went the extra mile to help me to get the truck that i was looking for

We will be forever greatful!!!!!

by from El Paso, Tx |

We went in looking for a new car and came out part of a new family. We were helped by Julio and Sergio, two amazing car salesmen who went above and beyond to get us into the car we desperately needed, they skipped the bells and whistles and got straight to our needs. They moved mountains so that we could get a car for our expanding family; we will be forever greatful to this team. They were amazing and we highly recommend it to everyone. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you Mission Chevrolet!!!!

Great experience!

by from El Paso, Texas |

I was very impressed with how helpful everyone was. Especially after the terrible way we were treated at Viva Chevrolet. All the people at Mission Chevrolet we had contact with were incredibly kind, professional and very knowledgeable, especially Jeff Sommers and Daniel Pineda. I highly recommend this dealership because we had such a great experience.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from El Paso Texas |

Blane was fantastic during this whole process. He walked me through the cars I was interested in, listened to what I was looking for, and then talked me through what each of my choices had to match. He was quick to get me test driving my 2 final choices and made sure I had all my questions answered. The paperwork was completed quickly with an easy to see layout of cost and then we were quickly in to finance. Felix was great, very personable and explained all the paperwork simply. Michael walked me through the manuals and then each piece in the car. In total we were in and out in just over 2 hours - a fantastic amount of time which impressed myself and my father. We were both thrilled at the service and will both be back at Mission when either of us needs a new vehicle.

Great experience

by from El Paso, Tx |

We really had a great experience here. We got a great truck from here and we are very satisfied and happy. We will be returning customers in the future. And we will and already have spread the word about our experience here. Thanks! Special thanks to Alfonso. He knew what vehicle we wanted and the fact that mission helped us seal the deal on a great vehicle at a great price. Thanks again Mission!

excellent service and fast buying process

by from el paso,texas |

I was very well pleased with the service my wife and I recieved by your helpful staff. Everyone there made us feel at home and part of the chevrolet family. I will be glad to buy another chevrolet at mission

Vastly Improved Service

by from El Paso, Tx. |

I'm used to Saturn's service which will never be beat. When we first started going to Mission Chevrolet, we were very dissatisfied. They have changed their system and made vast improvements. I was very pleased with the service I got this time.

great service and great deals!

by from el paso, tx |

Armando did a great job in assisting me on making a choice of the beat vehicle for me. I got an anazing deal and i love my new 2014 chevy impala!