Mission Chevrolet

1316 George Dieter Dr, El Paso, TX 79936

Great service

by from El Paso, TX |

Very please with staff and service. Service staff have great customer service skills, very professional and informative. They are very considerate of the costumer's time.

service

by from el paso, tx |

I got there early for the appointment and got out earlier than I thought I would. The waiting room was very clean.

great service!

by from el paso, TX |

I have always liked the service and always return to get enduring done that my car needs. I liked that when I go they take care of me and always offer help or ask if anyone has helped me.

Great Service

by from El Paso Texas |

Very knowledgeable and patient sales staff. I came back to the dealership a few times after looking elsewhere but the service was always excellent at Mission. Very pleased with my purchase.

Awesome service

by from Elbows Paso, TX |

I love how you Goodman are taken care of immediately. They are very friendly, and listen to everything you have to say.

Recall on Vehicle Experience

by from El Paso, TX |

I took my vehicle in for the recall on Camaro's and everything went very smooth and timely. My vehicle was done within 3 hours, I was very pleased.

excellent service

by from El paso tx |

The dealer Arturo was attentive knew what we wanted and did not waste our time. He was very knowledgeable, kind and got us what we needed. He was waiting for us when we arrived .excellent performance..thx

Yes I would buy a car from Mission Chvrolet again

by from Anthony, NM |

We have always been happy with service at your dealership. I did have one complaint on this last visit, our car was scratched on the rear door. Don?t want to make a big deal out of it but after the carwash, eight inch scratch on rear door. We know the scratch was not there before the carwash and we assumed it was caused by a belt-buckle. It was up-high like if someone had stepped on to the rear bumper and sharp edge for belt buckle come into contact with paint. The scratch was so fresh that the clear coat strip was still hanging on to the paint. Like I said, didn?t want to make a big deal cause accidents do happen, but in my opinion, belt-buckles should be covered to avoid such accidents from accruing.

Mission Chevrolet responded to this review

May 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Francisco. We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience, but apologize about the scratch. We try are best to avoid these types of errors. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our team. If there is anything that we can do to help address the situation, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Jorge Bolivar | GM Program Director | Jorge@missionchevrolet.com

outstanding service!

by from El Paso, TX |

We were very please with the service that was provide to us. no pushy saleman and they listen to what we were looking to purchase.

Honesty, Integrity and helpfulless

by from El Paso, Texas |

My salesman was fluent in both English and Spanish. I was treated respectfully and my salesman acted with integrity. He was extremely polite and went out of his way to answer my questions and to provide the vehicle I wanted. He also went out of his way to make sure that I was getting what I needed and would be satisfied after the sale. The representative from the business office was also knowledgeable and very helpful. I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Mission. It is the best car buying experience I have ever had, and I have purchased a lot of cars. Actually it is the best experience I have had in buying anything.