Todd Wenzel Chevrolet

3156 Highland Drive, Hudsonville, MI 49426

Excellent, efficient service

by from Hudsonville, MI |

Jerry Brott is always helpful and has a positive attitude. Even though I just came in for an oil change, I know it will be done as efficiently as possible. Jerry always keeps me in the loop if anything else needs to be taken care of.

They work hard to get you the best deal!

by from Hudsonville, MI |

Phil the GM gave me a competitive monthly payment right off the bat. The rest of the team worked hard to get me that payment. Bob Hirdes was very friendly and informative.

Good Service

by from Hudsonville, MI |

I came in to get an oil change and get one of my fog light was out and still under warranty. I also had them check my brakes to see how much they were down and I thought that I had to get them replaced. They told me that I still had 60% left before I needed have them replaced. I was reading the reviews on the website and the main complaint was how long it took to do an oil change. I spend an hour for them to do all the things I mention above and I didn't think that was a long time for them to do those things. I hope that I have another good experience on my next visit.

Great Service

by from Hudsonville, MI |

As always, You give me the best deal up front. Always friendly and fair. Great service department. Thats why I keep coming back.

faulty parts

by from Dorr, Michigan |

4/29/13 my vehicle had oil change and tire rotation. Tech noted torque converter seal leak. Nothing noted on my account next time i went in. I had to bring to dealerships attention a few visits later. Really surprised it was not noted. This last visit 3/31/14 it was finally repaired AFTER I had inquired about it. Really???? Why was this not noted?

Great services-Clean facilities

by from Hudsonville, Michigan |

Jerry Brott has taken care of my automobile needs for a long time now, and he has always done a good job. He has a pleasant personality no matter how busy he is. He is an asset to your company!

So far, great!

by from Hopkins, Michigan |

The whole experience was pleasant. The handicapped entry, out of weather was a nice surprise. The hot coffee and donuts felt welcoming. Everything looked so clean. All our questions we answered clearly. Our original reason for visiting was to look. We bought at a price we were very comfortable. Todd Wenzel offers many perks we didn't know about until AFTER we bought our new Equinox. The salesman went out of his way to get us taken care of. I have already told several people about the dealership.

Best car buying experience, ever

by from Northville, Michigan |

Working with Mr. Meyer and his team was an absolute pleasure. I have not encountered such a knowledgeable and customer-focused team in all my years of vehicle purchasing. It was refreshing to deal with great business people focused on getting a mutually beneficial transaction complete.

Great customer experience, with a friendly staff

by from Kentwood, MI |

Overall I had a good customer experience and would recommend Todd Wenzel Chevrolet to anybody I know that's in the market for a vehicle.

Love my Equinox

by from Hudsonville, MI |

Both the general manager and the salesman were great. They were very knowledgeable and helpful. I was presented with all the options possible and allowed to make a decision based on my needs and wants.