Todd Wenzel Automotive

2727 28th St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

Todd Wenzel Experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I worked with Megan Potts who let me know about the demo sale along with the GM discounts. She was very helpful. She then let me know that she contacted a gentleman named Joe Z in the sales department. He was full of information and very helpful. I left a few things in my vehicle and he was able to put it all together and get it over to me. I was not able to stay so they could fill my gas tank and clean up the Acadia. He offered to let me come in at my convenience in the upcoming weeks. I liked that. I also worked with a gentleman, Justin W and he was full of information regarding the finance process. I enjoyed working and talking with him.

Todd wenzel buick gmc

by from Wyoming michigan |

Great service and friendly people would recommend this dealer to anyone I know. When I got turned down by everyone else they were there to give me the chance and get me into a brand new reliable car

Great Service

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

They listened, had a welcoming spirit and was very experienced.

Best service by far!!!

by from Lowell, MI |

Always very friendly and accommodating and willing to answer all of your questions. They are completely honest and I can leave knowing I received the best service for a great price. They always go above and beyond other dealerships as far as quality and customer service (running my vehicle through the car wash after an oil change!!) It's the little things that count. I will ALWAYS go to Todd Wenzel. Thank you!

Excellent Buying Experience at Todd Wenzel

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We are very pleased with the excellent help from Rob and others in the process of buying our new vehicle!

August 23, 2014

Thank you Pete for the kind words! Our sales consultants take great pride in the service they provide for our customers.

Friendly staff, lots of sitting and waiting

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Tyler Barrix was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed working with him. We were a little disappointed by the length of time it took for things. We had requested that the paperwork be drawn up before I came in so I could just sign everything because I had my 7 month old daughter with me. I ended up being there for an hour mostly just waiting for the paperwork to be printed. Also, we were told we'd have a full tank of gas but we only received a half of tank of gas.

August 23, 2014

We sincerely appreciate the feedback Andrea. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Great service

by from Grand Rapids,Michigan |

Your saleperson went aboveboard to help me get into my car I would recommend Todd wenzel dealership to. anyone looking to buy a car. Y j

August 23, 2014

Thanks for the great review!

Great Sales Team

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We worked with Rob Parker who did a fantastic job answering all of our questions and getting us setup with a vehicle. We had met him when we were driving around to different dealerships car shopping and not being associated with any dealership in GR we returned because of the initial interaction with Rob.

August 23, 2014

Thank you Jason for the great review! We're glad you chose Todd Wenzel when looking for your new vehicle!

Good Facilities and people

by from Ionia, MI |

Everybody was really good and friendly. My wife and I purchase d Yukon Denali also and we have struggled get our vehicles was after service and this was the case again. Something about the car wash was broke. Being able to get my vehicle washed after service was a factor in deciding to purchase with Todd Wenzel again and it was dicappointing to not get my vehicle was on the first oil change.

August 23, 2014

We sincerely appreciate the feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

service review

by from Plainwell, Michigan |

As always the service was quick and done right. Thanks for the great service. I travel 38 miles to get my Buick serviced but it is normally worth it.

August 23, 2014

Wow, thank you Lewis for making the trip to get your Buick serviced with us! We look forward to seeing you again!