Todd Wenzel Automotive

2727 28th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49512

New 888-903-0488
Used 888-458-2992
Service 877-688-5638

You'll always get more at a Todd Wenzel dealership!

Todd Wenzel Experience

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I worked with Megan Potts who let me know about the demo sale along with the GM discounts. She was very helpful. She then let me know that she contacted a gentleman named Joe Z in the sales department. He was full of information and very helpful. I left a few things in my vehicle and he was able to put it all together and get it over to me. I was not able to stay so they could fill my gas tank and clean up the Acadia. He offered to let me come in at my convenience in the upcoming weeks. I liked that. I also worked with a gentleman, Justin W and he was full of information regarding the finance process. I enjoyed working and talking with him.

Excellent Buying Experience at Todd Wenzel

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We are very pleased with the excellent help from Rob and others in the process of buying our new vehicle!

August 23, 2014

Thank you Pete for the kind words! Our sales consultants take great pride in the service they provide for our customers.

Friendly staff, lots of sitting and waiting

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Tyler Barrix was very helpful and friendly. We enjoyed working with him. We were a little disappointed by the length of time it took for things. We had requested that the paperwork be drawn up before I came in so I could just sign everything because I had my 7 month old daughter with me. I ended up being there for an hour mostly just waiting for the paperwork to be printed. Also, we were told we'd have a full tank of gas but we only received a half of tank of gas.

August 23, 2014

We sincerely appreciate the feedback Andrea. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

Great service

by from Grand Rapids,Michigan |

Your saleperson went aboveboard to help me get into my car I would recommend Todd wenzel dealership to. anyone looking to buy a car. Y j

August 23, 2014

Thanks for the great review!

Great Sales Team

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We worked with Rob Parker who did a fantastic job answering all of our questions and getting us setup with a vehicle. We had met him when we were driving around to different dealerships car shopping and not being associated with any dealership in GR we returned because of the initial interaction with Rob.

August 23, 2014

Thank you Jason for the great review! We're glad you chose Todd Wenzel when looking for your new vehicle!

Good Facilities and people

by from Ionia, MI |

Everybody was really good and friendly. My wife and I purchase d Yukon Denali also and we have struggled get our vehicles was after service and this was the case again. Something about the car wash was broke. Being able to get my vehicle washed after service was a factor in deciding to purchase with Todd Wenzel again and it was dicappointing to not get my vehicle was on the first oil change.

August 23, 2014

We sincerely appreciate the feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of further assistance.

service review

by from Plainwell, Michigan |

As always the service was quick and done right. Thanks for the great service. I travel 38 miles to get my Buick serviced but it is normally worth it.

August 23, 2014

Wow, thank you Lewis for making the trip to get your Buick serviced with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

New Purchase

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

We found buying this car to be a very pleasant experience. Everything went very smoothly and everything taken care of as we were told it would be. Eddie Fisher and all personnel were very efficient and helpful. Nick did a great job of introducing us to the car and all of its functions. Would definitely return to Todd Wenzel for another vehicle. Thank you very much. Dan and Martha Brown

August 23, 2014

Thank you Daniel for the kind words! We pride ourselves on making the car-buying experience as pleasant as we can!

Great atmosphere, not pushy, excellent!

by from Grand Rapids MI |

It was very pleasant. They were not high pressure salesman. Stan is good at what he does. Answered all/any questions. Jesse in the finance department is also good at what be does. There was one other person that did our credit history with us that I don't recall his name that was also pleasant to deal with. Overall this was one of the better car dealerships that I have ever dealt with and I am glad we stopped in. Very friendly, not pushy and an overall excellent dealership. I know that your dealership will be highly recommended by us. Thank you!

August 23, 2014

Thank you very much Darcy for the generous review! We're glad we made your car-shopping experience a memorable one!

Best service ,great customer service,excellent

by from Grand Rapids, Mi. |

This dealership is the best, we live 50 miles a way,but they have the best customer service, people workmanship. I would tell everyone to go to Todd Wenzel Buick GMC no matter the miles. Best around.

August 20, 2014

Wow, thank you Penny for making the trip to have your vehicle serviced with us! We try our hardest to leave a positive and lasting impression on our customers. We look forward to seeing you again!

Extremely Friendly Service! Very Knowledgeable

by from Grand Rapids MI |

Everyone is so helpful and nice every time I come in there. They are all doing a fantastic job. Thank you so much for your great work.

August 23, 2014

Thank you very much Beth for the kind feedback! We glad you enjoyed your visit!