Sparta Chevrolet

(4.9) 5.0 86 Reviews

8955 Sparta Ave NW, Sparta, MI 49345

Excellent service and very friendly

by from Sparta, Michigan |

The entire staff at Sparta Chevrolet was excellent. Lisa catered to our every need and worked hard to work up a package we wanted , Rich met all our questions with clarity so we understood all the financial aspects, the most charming owner was very gracious. We will recommend Sparta Chevrolet to all our friends and relatives.

Sparta Chevrolet responded to this review

May 3, 2014

Thank you for your business and feedback. We strive to make sure our customers are Completely Satisfied.

Great Services and facilities

by from Kent City, MI |

We have been getting our 2009 Saturn Aura serviced at Sparta Chevrolet Saturn shut down its service facilities. We have received excellent service on the Saturn and took that into consideration when we stopped to look into the purchase of a new vehicle. We look forward to future services at Sparta Chevrolet.

A Satisfied New Customer

by from West Olive, MI |

By Tom from West Olive, MI, April 18 , 2016 Stopped in to look at new Chevy 2500 HD at Sparta Chevrolet after looking at their inventory on line. The weather was cold and rainy and after looking it over I head into the show room when Jeff Hepler was headed out the door to see if I needed some help. He was very knowledgeable on the truck I was looking at and I got what I feel was a good deal on it. When I got there to pickup the truck a few days later the process to close the deal was very well handle and took no time at all. We felt no high pressure to buy anything extra and his rapport made us feel very comfortable working with him. Jeff took us out to the truck and explained to us all of the features and again his knowledge of the vehicle was shown. Thanks Jeff

Great Service and Quality of work!!

by from Sparta, MI |

I've been very pleased with the friendliness of the staff and quality of work at this dealership. Having the convenience of being close by during my work hours allowed me to bring my vehicles in and have serviced and back before end of the day! Awesome job! I will be back when I need service! Also, the new truck selection is very appealing and I will definitely be looking at Sparta Chevrolet when I'm in the market for a new truck!!

Great all around service

by from Holland, Michigan |

We purchased a vehicle from this dealership in the past, have recommended them to friends, and now have returned to purchase a new vehicle. Why? Because we appreciate the way we are treated, the knowledge of the product and we know we can always contact them if we have a question.

Satisfied New Customer

by from Rockford, Michigan |

My experience with Sparta Chevrolet was fantastic. Everyone went beyond what I expected to make my purchase a great experience, The entire process was seamless, from walking in the door to meet with Gary, to working with Cody and Rich to order, finance and finalize delivery. Super people. Superior dealership.

Sparta Chevy Sales and Service

by from Plainwell, MI |

Always courteous, professional, and timely in their service work. Comfortable waiting room and a clean facility. Keep it up folks!

Very happy with service

by from Byron Center, MI |

Very happy with the service there, & love my new car. Rich, the finance guy was really nice & helpful. Also Mike was very helpful too. Glad I went to this dealership!

Purchasing a new vehicle experience

by from Grant, MI |

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. No high pressure sales or hidden fees. We had a wonderful and easy experience.

My second purchase thanks to Jeff Hepler..!!!

by from Comstock Park, MI |

I was looking for a car earlier this year, and after visiting several other dealers one day, Jeff Hepler was the FIRST salesperson to offer me help. I didn't really know what I was looking to get, but with Jeff's great experience, and expertise with cars, I am now a very happy Impala owner! When the need arose for a second car, there was ONLY one place to go, and ONLY one person to see, Sparta Chevrolet and Jeff Hepler...! A great dealership and a great salesperson..! Thanks Jeff..! The Pontiac G6 is GREAT..!