Sparta Chevrolet

New 877-468-9427
Used 877-668-3170
Service 888-904-2078

Where friends refer friends

Excellent service and very friendly

by from Sparta, Michigan |

The entire staff at Sparta Chevrolet was excellent. Lisa catered to our every need and worked hard to work up a package we wanted , Rich met all our questions with clarity so we understood all the financial aspects, the most charming owner was very gracious. We will recommend Sparta Chevrolet to all our friends and relatives.

May 3, 2014

Thank you for your business and feedback. We strive to make sure our customers are Completely Satisfied.

Excellent experience

by from Sparta, MI |

We had a great experience with Sparta Chevy. The entire purchasing process was no pressure and no hassle. They went above and beyond to make you feel welcome and address any questions you had. I highly recommend them to anyone if they're in the market for a new vehicle.

December 15, 2014

Thank you for your feedback Larry. We strive to make buying a new vehicle an enjoyable experience. That is why we say we are the dealer where friends refer friends.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Howard City, MI |

Couch Mike was extremely patient with us and an all around great guy to deal with and know on a personal level. Rich was very thorough in explaining the details of the financing and got us really good interest rate. Rich made signing the dotted line fun! It was a great car buying experience! Thank you Sparta Chevy Team! Joel.

October 13, 2014

Thanks Joel, we try to make buying a vehicle non pressured, no haggle, even fun!

Sparta Chevy Rocks!

by from Howard City, MI |

Outstanding in every aspect--Cody Vanderhyde (sales) and Rick (finance) once again delivered service above and beyond! Cody was wonderfully patient in explaining all of the ins and outs of my new vehicle and Rick made the finance end of it a breeze. I absolutely love my new Tahoe! Sparta Chevy is my ONLY Chevy dealership! Great team! Through the years, our purchases from Sparta Chevy include two Corvettes, five Tahoes, a Silverado truck and a Traverse and we have ALWAYS received great service from start to finish. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Sparta Chevy!

October 13, 2014

Thank you Terri, we appreciate your continued business. We are the dealer where Friends refer Friends! Enjoy your new Tahoe, and we look forward to being able to serve you again.

Exceptional service!

by from Ravenna, MI |

I bought my car here and I get my car serviced here as well. The service is exceptional!

August 6, 2014

Thank you we appreciate your business!

Great Place to Buy a vehicle

by from Sparta Mi |

My salesman Steve was great to work with there was no pressure and the financial team was great also. They both worked hard to find the best truck and loan rates for me and my needs. I will Highly recommend Sparta Chevy to everyone

August 6, 2014

Thank you Joe, We have found that if we offer the customer a non pressured, no haggle way to get a vehicle, that they are more satisfied. Thus they come back and refer their friends to us also. Glad we could make your purchase experience a good one.

Outstanding customer service, great service prices

by from Jackson, MI |

Anna Bearinger continues to go out of her way to provide the best customer service I've ever experienced at a dealership. Oil change for my diesel 2500 HD and tire rotation cost under $60 at Sparta, was over $100 at quick service place. I came all the way from Jackson, MI and will be back.

August 6, 2014

Thank you Scott, it makes us so happy to know that we exceeded your expectations in both sales & service. We will keep working hard to make sure your completely satisfied each and every time you do business with us.

sparta is a great dealer ship

by from conklin mich |

Sparta is a friendly dealership and I think they have the best service dept . thank all of you for your help.

August 6, 2014

Thank you Timothy, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Great service, once everything was coordinated

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Coordination between Parts and Service was a a little disconnected. I received a call from Parts that one part was in and they didn't know about the 2nd and then it was over a week before I heard back. After that, the service I received was great.

August 6, 2014

Thank you Beverly, sorry for the little bit of confusion on our part. But we are glad it all worked out, and that you were completely satisfied.

Vehicle Service

by from Sparta, MI |

Everything was excellent, they got my vehicle in as scheduled, service people were friendly, and cheerful. The work was quick as they said it would be. Excellent service

August 6, 2014

Thank you for your business Tom, we love it when our customers are completely satisfied!

SERVICE MEN ARE GREAT VERY HELPFULL SALESMAN J

by from LOWELL MI |

AJ WAS VERY NICE AND JEFF IN PARTS WAS GREAT WITH MY QUESTIONS. AS ALWAYS MY REASON FOR COMING TO YOUR DEALERSHIP IS JIM KELLY. IF HE LEAVES I WILL FOLLOW HIM. GREAT GUY.

August 6, 2014

Thank you Sandra, we will make sure Mr Kelly doesn't leave! :)