Dominion Chevrolet

9630 Red Arrow Hwy, Bridgman, MI 49106

New 866-693-0626
Used 877-301-1466
Service 888-327-9706

#1 in Southwest Michigan!!

Great Service

by from Port Washington, WI |

Excellent, fast and friendly service. They were able to fit me in when my engine light went on. Diagnosed it and fixed it. Everyone here is extremely friendly and personable.

Excellent Service

by from Bridgman, MI |

Both the sales and service departments were very friendly and professional!

Great Sales experience!

by from South Bend |

First, our salesman Chad helped us out with a no pressure approach. He showed us honesty by listening to our needs and ensuring he used that in his recommendations and it turned out a lease was the best thing and he ensured us that we would save the money we needed versus playing games like other dealerships. We will never waste our time with other dealerships and will always choose to see Chad and make the 45 minute trip to see Chad to take care of our future purchases. Thank you again Chad and Dominion Chevrolet

Betty Sasseen

by from Danville IL |

we were on a vacation, To Mi. our brake line broke. Pulled into Dominion. Brandon Smith , was very helpful. he got us back on the road with hrs. The service men did a great job in repairs. we finished our trip, with no worries. they are a great group of folks, there in Bridgman Mi Thank you so much

Great purchase!!

by from Goshen,IN |

Chad was very helpful, sales team made a great deal happy, going to be happy with my purchase for many years

Got My Dream Vehicle - Awesome Sales Experience

by from Stevensville,MI |

I leased a new 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 from Dominion in March 2015. I had an excellent overall experience, starting with Chad Zichterman who used an honest, low pressure approach and focused on understanding my needs and matching them with the appropriate vehicle. We test drove several models and looked at other dealerships and truck brands. I felt like Chad really understood the vehicle and its features as well as my needs. My initial visit to the dealership was based on local radio spots particularly the personal experience Louie Jr had recently shared regarding an accident where his Silverado rolled several times and he walked away with only minor injuries. This went along way in helping me decide the safety of this vehicle meets the advertising claims. In the end, we chose to purchase from Dominion in large part to how we were treated during the process. We feel like we got an excellent deal on the trade in as well. The closing process went smoothly as well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Dominion review

by from Stevensville, MI |

Dealership was easy to work with. Chad was nice and stayed after hours to help us. They let me test drive as many vehicles as I wished and didn't try to push me in any one direction. They were willing to deal and I felt that they were honest with me. Once we came to an agreement they made the deal very easy. Enjoying my new car now!

Great experience

by from Coloma, Michigan |

Chadwick and everyone at Dominion are dedicated to getting you into the right vehicle. Even with my less than perfect credit I was able to get a new car. Overall I would send anyone I could to Dominion.

Great customer service

by from Galien, MI |

I was at a local grocery store and when I wanted to leave, my car would not start. I called the dealership where I purchased my car which was not Dominion and they said it would have to be towed in and they would look at it. Did NOT offer me any suggestions. I called Dominion and they immediately had me try several things to see if it would start. After spending quite a bit of time with me on the phone, I had my Malibu towed to their shop. They immediately brought it in to investigate what the problem was, found it, and repaired it. However, while waiting to have my car fixed, I talked to a salesman, Chad, and bought a 2015 Malibu. Everyone at Dominion were very gracious and made me feel important. They were great to work with. They did not have the vehicle in stock that I wanted but they were able to find it at another dealer and had it delivered to their location that afternoon. They are very knowledgeable and definitely fair. I am a very happy customer.

impressive

by from St. Joseph |

We went in to buy a new car everyone was amazing, very friendly. Louie was very active in the process and making sure that we were happy. They got us a way better deal than I could have dreamed of. While we were there they changed the tire on our second car, no complaints on the service side great price and very timely. We absolutely loved the whole experience and I can't see us ever going anywhere else. Chad was our salesman he was great very friendly, didn't try to pressure us into anything I very highly recommend him.

Great people...

by from chicago |

I ultimately did not buy the car I was looking at, but Customer service was excellent every step of the way. I did find a different car at a different dealer that better fit my needs, but thanks for all the time spent providing me with the important info to help me make the right buying decision.