Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North

1001 N Broad St, Fairborn, OH 45324

New 888-810-9055
Used 888-603-1075
Service 888-853-3874

One of only 27 Motor Trend Dealers in the Nation. Come see why!

Feeling good about a purchase

by from Beavercreek, OH |

My husband and I went to look at a vehicle that we had seen on line and while we were there we actually saw another car that we liked even better so we bought it. I like the idea of having a certified car that has been put through testing to provide a good used car for our transportation. Our Sales Rep, Andy, was excellent to work with and Sandy, their office manager, was so easy to work with in taking care of the financial end of the process. The best part was having our picture taken with Steve Vangorder who has made some very cute commercials for the dealership. We will definitely tell our friends about the great service that we received from Jeff Schmitt and also to the dealerships that we didn't do business with to listen and learn what it takes to make a quality teamwork atmosphere.

March 26, 2012

Rocky--thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are pleased to be able to provide you with the excellent service you deserve. We are glad to hear you found us online and were able to find the vehicle of your liking. We look forward to serving you and your family in the future. Thank you again!

Blue tooth

by from Dayton |

Everything was great about our purchase until we realized that the salesman had made a mistake and misinformed us that the vehicle had blue tooth. The most bothersome part was switching phone contracts because we thought our phones were the issue. I really wish they would have corrected their mistake as this was the second purchase we made from them and the first went really well. We are not going to purchase another car from them.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

I had been shopping for a car for a couple months. I had talking to salesmen and frequenting car lots almost every weekend. I ran into some good and bad sales men. Some talked down to me because I did not want to finance and another that tried to sneak $2000 extra on to the end of the deal, hoping I wouldn?t notice. After months of this I was very skeptical that there were good honest salesmen and reputable dealerships. That is until I called and talked to the internet sales department at your dealership. I initially approached the conversation a little standoffish just waiting to be talked to the same way I had been for months but what I received was the exact opposite. After I got off the phone I felt very good and comfortable with the person I had talked to. Even though the dealership is an hour from my house I told my husband I still wanted to go see the SUV I called about. I told him this place is different. It just felt different and it was, from the minute I walked in the door until the time I pulled off the lot, the experience was very different than any I had with other car dealerships or salesmen. I felt very comfortable. No one talked down to me or talked to me like I was doing the wrong thing with wanting to pay almost all cash for my SUV. Everything was explained and the salesman went over everything in detail. Nothing changed when I did my loan paperwork and title paperwork. The numbers stayed the same and everything was once again explained very carefully to us. When I declined the extended protection plan I was not made to feel like I was a bad person. The importance of it was expressed but not to the point where I felt bad I just felt that they wanted me to understand the coverage and were looking out for me and my family. I still declined and that was ok. So far the follow up communication has been wonderful. I feel that I can contact Kelly Grody for anything and she would do everything she can to help me. I am very confident that if I recommended a friend or family member, and I defiantly will, to your dealership they would have the same experience I did. Thank you for everything and most of all thank you for making me feel comfortable and confident in my purchase.

Great Service!

by from West Carrollton, OH |

I had not bought a car in 18 years! My last one was a '96 Chevy Blazer that I was very happy with. So I decided to get an Equinox which is about the same thing except with a whole lot more improvements! It's great! I love it! That you Tim & Jeff Schmitt Auto Group.

AWESOME

by from Riverside Oh |

Been to this dealership before and I will continue to do business here!! The staff is very helpful and willing to get us the best deal possible. Our sales rep Shaun Staley is the greatest!!

Overall great place to buy!

by from White Plains, NY |

Very friendly and accomadating. Not as quick on following up as I would like but over all great people.

February 28, 2014

Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Wonderful Experience Leasing a 2014 Chevy Equinox

by from Fairborn, OH |

I leased a 2014 Chevy Equinox and this was my first time leasing/buying a car. I worked with Austin Pressly and had a wonderful experience with him. He answered all of my questions and was very friendly. He also was considerate of my budget and needs and I did not feel pressured. I was given a tour of the vehicle, a test-drive, and all options were laid out for me. When I went back to finalize the paperwork with Scott, I was more than pleased with how simple and quick this process was. Scott was also very helpful and willing to answer any of my questions. Overall, I had a wonderful experience and would recommend this dealership as well as those I worked with. I am very pleased with my new Equinox!

will buy here

by from fairborn ohio |

came in to look at the new stingray and was impressed with the salesman knowledge of torque cubic inches and hp. i went to langs and white allen and they didn't know anything about the car. As soon as the z51 is off restraint i will be contacting Mr. Staley

February 28, 2014

Thank you for visiting our dealership and taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear that you will be back.

great service

by from fairborn |

had a great experince with salesman shaun staley help us in everyway possable to get the car we wanted everyone should go see him

Customer Service and Repairs

by from Springfield,Ohio |

We bought our car 5 months ago. About 2 wks ago the traction control started acting up. Then last week on Saturday night ( it was -20 out side) while coming home from the movies with my daughters the traction control came on again but this time, the car completely lost power and died on me right in the middle of the street. I was able to get off the road and called my son to come pick us up. I was too scared to drive after that considering the weather. The following day I took a chance and called to talk to someone regarding my warranty. Luckily Kelly G was there, she was able to go over everything with me (she was the one who did our financing) and even helped me arrange towing. Our car was towed to the service dept at Jeff Schmitts and Kelly emailed the service dept to let them know what was going on. On Monday , Tom from service called me. He was able to determine the problem, repaired it and then found something else wrong. The part was ordered and was supposed to be in the next day. As Old Man Winter was playing with us, the part did not arrive. Tom called me again and had already had a rental ready for me. It took a few days for the complete repairs but the service was second to none. We could not be happier with our experience from buying to the service repairs. Thank you Jeff Scmitt's, keep up the good work!!

AMAZING Salesmen!!!

by from Beavercreek, OH |

My most recent experience in buying a used vehicle was fast, easy, and smooth. My sales person was Andrew Boesenberg and he was kind caring and tended for my needs and wants. I didnt have the best credit but they still got me into a vehicle i loved and could afford! Ill definitely be going back.

February 4, 2014