Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North

1001 N Broad St, Fairborn, OH 45324

New 888-810-9055
Used 888-603-1075
Service 888-853-3874

One of only 27 Motor Trend Dealers in the Nation. Come see why!

Great Experience!!

by from Beavercreek,Ohio |

My dealer Nick Hartwig was very informative and did a great job. He worked with me and got me a great deal on a Cruze. He is a great asset to the company and I will definitely be doing business with him in the future. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and it was a very pleasant experience. They have a great team! Thank you!

December 2, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us to know that you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to being of great service to you in the future. DeeDee Odom, Customer Advocate Manager

Great experience buying a new car

by from Huber Heights, OH |

I recently purchased my Corvette Stingray from Jeff Schmitt in Fairborn. Although I have been a customer of Jeff Schmitt, Fairborn for many years, both in auto purchase and maintenance, thiis was the first corvette I purchased from this dealer. Nick Hartwig made the whole process informative and painless. He covered all my options and identified any/all discounts available to me. Nick kept me informed as to progress of my 'vette build/assembly, shipping and delivery. Upon delivery he patiently explained the nuances of the Stingray. I was truly impressed by Nick's professionalism and care.

Jeff Schmitt Auto Group review

by from Sidney Ohio |

Nick Hartwig sold me my 2014 Silverado, he made the buying experience easy....my wife and I felt that he was honest and sincere; he was concerned more about our satisfaction of purchasing the vehicle than he was in just making a sale. We never once felt pressured into buying the vehicle and Nick only informed us as to the specifics of the vehicle and let the truck do all the selling.....his salesmanship and knowledge of the vehicle was excellent....from the specifications of the truck to the available options to financing available. Great Job Nick

New Car Feel

by from Fairborn, OH |

Love my new Camaro, a few real minor problems came up and Jeff's guys and gals jumped in and worked it all out quickly. many thanks to J.P. and Abby for making the experience a great one.

Satisfied

by from Fairborn, OH |

The best experience I have ever had in purchasing a new vehicle. J.P. and the entire staff made the experience outstanding.

Quink service

by from Fairborn Oh |

Called with a problem at about 1PM, had an appointment within minutes. The service department went the extra mile to get our part, and checked with the warranty folks to ensure we would not be charged for ANYTHING!

December 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us, it was our pleasure! DeeDee Odom, Customer Advocate Manager

GOOD JOB

by from FAIRBORN, OHIO 45324 |

SERVED BY A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY SALESMAN, BLAINE, WHO TREATED US WITH RESPECT. THE FINANCE GUY WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE ALSO. I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL AUTOMOBILES FROM THE DEALERSHIP OVER THE YEARS AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE. VERY GOOD DEALERSHIP AND PEOPLE.

December 3, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your great experience with us! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to working with you in the future. DeeDee Odom, Customer Advocate Manager

Awesome Service!

by from Huber Heights, OH |

I ran over some road debris and an object stuck in my tire. I came in with no appointment and had to get to work. They took care of it very fast and was very efficient. I can't say enough about Jeff Schmitt from sales to service. All my experience with you have been wonderful. You definitely know how to take care of your customers!

October 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us to know that you enjoyed your experience with both sales and service. We look forward to being of great service to you in the future. DeeDee Marrero Customer Advocate Manager

Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet above & beyond!

by from Beavercreek, OH |

Everyone there made us feel like a valuable customer. Ten days after we purchased the vehicle while out we had a flat. We used OnStar who got Chev. for us. They came to our location with in thirty minutes & put the spare on. The next morning we called the service department who got us in when we needed to be there & fixed the tire while we had lunch. The service department treated us very well also.

October 9, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. DeeDee Marrero Customer Advocate Manager

Purchase of our Chevy Silverado 1500

by from Huber Heights, OH |

Shaun did everything in his power to find the exact truck my husband and I were looking for. He certainly succeeded! We are very happy with the service and the product. I don't think we'll ever use another dealership again.

Are they serious?

by from Fairborn, ohio |

I bought my car from here a few years ago and had an AMAZING experience ! Since then I have referred several people here who did actually purchase cars from them. A few days now I came with someone else and got a very unprofessional gentlemen. Using profanity, ignoring me, and at a few different times talking over me or telling me basically to mind my business. I am EXTREMELY disappointed! Every other time I've received excellent customer service and when I bought my car from Ian it was really the best service I've had anywhere.