Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North

1001 N Broad St, Fairborn, OH 45324

New 888-810-9055
Used 888-603-1075
Service 888-853-3874

One of only 27 Motor Trend Dealers in the Nation. Come see why!

Feeling good about a purchase

by from Beavercreek, OH |

My husband and I went to look at a vehicle that we had seen on line and while we were there we actually saw another car that we liked even better so we bought it. I like the idea of having a certified car that has been put through testing to provide a good used car for our transportation. Our Sales Rep, Andy, was excellent to work with and Sandy, their office manager, was so easy to work with in taking care of the financial end of the process. The best part was having our picture taken with Steve Vangorder who has made some very cute commercials for the dealership. We will definitely tell our friends about the great service that we received from Jeff Schmitt and also to the dealerships that we didn't do business with to listen and learn what it takes to make a quality teamwork atmosphere.

Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North responded to this review

March 26, 2012

Rocky--thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are pleased to be able to provide you with the excellent service you deserve. We are glad to hear you found us online and were able to find the vehicle of your liking. We look forward to serving you and your family in the future. Thank you again!

Are they serious?

by from Fairborn, ohio |

I bought my car from here a few years ago and had an AMAZING experience ! Since then I have referred several people here who did actually purchase cars from them. A few days now I came with someone else and got a very unprofessional gentlemen. Using profanity, ignoring me, and at a few different times talking over me or telling me basically to mind my business. I am EXTREMELY disappointed! Every other time I've received excellent customer service and when I bought my car from Ian it was really the best service I've had anywhere.

Repair of our 2012 Cruze

by from Dayton, OH |

Luckily Chuck was able to get us worked in quickly when our service engine light came on. He stated he would try in every way to have our car checked out and repaired quickly. Well, Chuck had us in and out in 6 hours! Thank you!

New Car Purchase

by from Xenia, OH |

Purchasing our new car was one of the most pleasant care buying experiences my wife and I have had. Tim B., Eric L. and Jeff N. were very personable and made us feel very comfortable with every aspect of our visit to the dealership. They went above and beyond our expectations and we want to let them know how appreciative we are for all the time they spent with us and especially for working so hard so we could have the car we wanted. The car is awesome!!! Thanks again.

Great Service

by from New Vienna, Ohio |

Worked with Andrew, Dennis and Kelley, all were very nice, helpful, patient and friendly! Would definitely return to this dealership in the future!

Best car buying experience ever!!!!

by from Fairborn, Ohio |

We were looking for a used car, we had an idea of the car we wanted. There was not one on the lot, or in their inventory. Our salesman, Tony Blair worked hard to locate one. In the mean time, he talked with us, accessed our needs, and suggested we take a look at another car that was on the lot. We took a test drive, realized the car was a perfect fit for us, and our situation. Had it not been for Tony we would not have even thought to look at the car as an option. Tony was very knowledgeable, he made us feel confident, and comfortable about our decision. The entire process was comfortable, and efficient. We will defiantly shop here again in the future. THANK YOU, TONY. Larry, and Pam

Be careful what you buy.

by from Dayton, OH |

Purchased a used Sonoma approximately 3 months ago. Took vehicle to a mechanic for starting problem. New wiring to starter was not hooked up correctly. Easy fix. The big problem was the transmission was filled with sawdust. I realize I bought this vehicle with no warranty. Either this was never checked before putting up For Sale, or was done at the dealership. Either way, be careful what you buy ther.

Buying my Co Car

by from Medway Ohio |

Austin and the sales team at Jeff Schmitt where fantastic and worked very hard to please me and the company I work for in buying my replacement co car, the only word I can use to describe my overall experience is 'WOW"

Great service, great car!

by from Piqua, Ohio |

Austin Pressly is a fantastic sales consultant. He really took the time to get to know what my needs were in a vehicle. He ended up selling me a 2013 Malibu at an amazing price. I am very pleased with the service I received and with the car that I now own.

Blue tooth

by from Dayton |

Everything was great about our purchase until we realized that the salesman had made a mistake and misinformed us that the vehicle had blue tooth. The most bothersome part was switching phone contracts because we thought our phones were the issue. I really wish they would have corrected their mistake as this was the second purchase we made from them and the first went really well. We are not going to purchase another car from them.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Hamilton, Ohio |

I had been shopping for a car for a couple months. I had talking to salesmen and frequenting car lots almost every weekend. I ran into some good and bad sales men. Some talked down to me because I did not want to finance and another that tried to sneak $2000 extra on to the end of the deal, hoping I wouldn?t notice. After months of this I was very skeptical that there were good honest salesmen and reputable dealerships. That is until I called and talked to the internet sales department at your dealership. I initially approached the conversation a little standoffish just waiting to be talked to the same way I had been for months but what I received was the exact opposite. After I got off the phone I felt very good and comfortable with the person I had talked to. Even though the dealership is an hour from my house I told my husband I still wanted to go see the SUV I called about. I told him this place is different. It just felt different and it was, from the minute I walked in the door until the time I pulled off the lot, the experience was very different than any I had with other car dealerships or salesmen. I felt very comfortable. No one talked down to me or talked to me like I was doing the wrong thing with wanting to pay almost all cash for my SUV. Everything was explained and the salesman went over everything in detail. Nothing changed when I did my loan paperwork and title paperwork. The numbers stayed the same and everything was once again explained very carefully to us. When I declined the extended protection plan I was not made to feel like I was a bad person. The importance of it was expressed but not to the point where I felt bad I just felt that they wanted me to understand the coverage and were looking out for me and my family. I still declined and that was ok. So far the follow up communication has been wonderful. I feel that I can contact Kelly Grody for anything and she would do everything she can to help me. I am very confident that if I recommended a friend or family member, and I defiantly will, to your dealership they would have the same experience I did. Thank you for everything and most of all thank you for making me feel comfortable and confident in my purchase.