Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North

1001 N Broad St, Fairborn, OH 45324

New 888-810-9055
Used 888-603-1075
Service 888-853-3874

One of only 27 Motor Trend Dealers in the Nation. Come see why!

Feeling good about a purchase

by from Beavercreek, OH |

My husband and I went to look at a vehicle that we had seen on line and while we were there we actually saw another car that we liked even better so we bought it. I like the idea of having a certified car that has been put through testing to provide a good used car for our transportation. Our Sales Rep, Andy, was excellent to work with and Sandy, their office manager, was so easy to work with in taking care of the financial end of the process. The best part was having our picture taken with Steve Vangorder who has made some very cute commercials for the dealership. We will definitely tell our friends about the great service that we received from Jeff Schmitt and also to the dealerships that we didn't do business with to listen and learn what it takes to make a quality teamwork atmosphere.

Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North responded to this review

March 26, 2012

Rocky--thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are pleased to be able to provide you with the excellent service you deserve. We are glad to hear you found us online and were able to find the vehicle of your liking. We look forward to serving you and your family in the future. Thank you again!

Awesome Service!

by from Huber Heights, OH |

I ran over some road debris and an object stuck in my tire. I came in with no appointment and had to get to work. They took care of it very fast and was very efficient. I can't say enough about Jeff Schmitt from sales to service. All my experience with you have been wonderful. You definitely know how to take care of your customers!

Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet above & beyond!

by from Beavercreek, OH |

Everyone there made us feel like a valuable customer. Ten days after we purchased the vehicle while out we had a flat. We used OnStar who got Chev. for us. They came to our location with in thirty minutes & put the spare on. The next morning we called the service department who got us in when we needed to be there & fixed the tire while we had lunch. The service department treated us very well also.

Purchase of our Chevy Silverado 1500

by from Huber Heights, OH |

Shaun did everything in his power to find the exact truck my husband and I were looking for. He certainly succeeded! We are very happy with the service and the product. I don't think we'll ever use another dealership again.

Are they serious?

by from Fairborn, ohio |

I bought my car from here a few years ago and had an AMAZING experience ! Since then I have referred several people here who did actually purchase cars from them. A few days now I came with someone else and got a very unprofessional gentlemen. Using profanity, ignoring me, and at a few different times talking over me or telling me basically to mind my business. I am EXTREMELY disappointed! Every other time I've received excellent customer service and when I bought my car from Ian it was really the best service I've had anywhere.

Repair of our 2012 Cruze

by from Dayton, OH |

Luckily Chuck was able to get us worked in quickly when our service engine light came on. He stated he would try in every way to have our car checked out and repaired quickly. Well, Chuck had us in and out in 6 hours! Thank you!

New Car Purchase

by from Xenia, OH |

Purchasing our new car was one of the most pleasant care buying experiences my wife and I have had. Tim B., Eric L. and Jeff N. were very personable and made us feel very comfortable with every aspect of our visit to the dealership. They went above and beyond our expectations and we want to let them know how appreciative we are for all the time they spent with us and especially for working so hard so we could have the car we wanted. The car is awesome!!! Thanks again.

Great Service

by from New Vienna, Ohio |

Worked with Andrew, Dennis and Kelley, all were very nice, helpful, patient and friendly! Would definitely return to this dealership in the future!

Best car buying experience ever!!!!

by from Fairborn, Ohio |

We were looking for a used car, we had an idea of the car we wanted. There was not one on the lot, or in their inventory. Our salesman, Tony Blair worked hard to locate one. In the mean time, he talked with us, accessed our needs, and suggested we take a look at another car that was on the lot. We took a test drive, realized the car was a perfect fit for us, and our situation. Had it not been for Tony we would not have even thought to look at the car as an option. Tony was very knowledgeable, he made us feel confident, and comfortable about our decision. The entire process was comfortable, and efficient. We will defiantly shop here again in the future. THANK YOU, TONY. Larry, and Pam

Be careful what you buy.

by from Dayton, OH |

Purchased a used Sonoma approximately 3 months ago. Took vehicle to a mechanic for starting problem. New wiring to starter was not hooked up correctly. Easy fix. The big problem was the transmission was filled with sawdust. I realize I bought this vehicle with no warranty. Either this was never checked before putting up For Sale, or was done at the dealership. Either way, be careful what you buy ther.

Buying my Co Car

by from Medway Ohio |

Austin and the sales team at Jeff Schmitt where fantastic and worked very hard to please me and the company I work for in buying my replacement co car, the only word I can use to describe my overall experience is 'WOW"