Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet North

1001 N Broad St, Fairborn, OH 45324

New 888-810-9055
Used 888-603-1075
Service 888-853-3874

One of only 27 Motor Trend Dealers in the Nation. Come see why!

Feeling good about a purchase

by from Beavercreek, OH |

My husband and I went to look at a vehicle that we had seen on line and while we were there we actually saw another car that we liked even better so we bought it. I like the idea of having a certified car that has been put through testing to provide a good used car for our transportation. Our Sales Rep, Andy, was excellent to work with and Sandy, their office manager, was so easy to work with in taking care of the financial end of the process. The best part was having our picture taken with Steve Vangorder who has made some very cute commercials for the dealership. We will definitely tell our friends about the great service that we received from Jeff Schmitt and also to the dealerships that we didn't do business with to listen and learn what it takes to make a quality teamwork atmosphere.

March 26, 2012

Rocky--thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are pleased to be able to provide you with the excellent service you deserve. We are glad to hear you found us online and were able to find the vehicle of your liking. We look forward to serving you and your family in the future. Thank you again!

Satisfied

by from Fairborn, OH |

The best experience I have ever had in purchasing a new vehicle. J.P. and the entire staff made the experience outstanding.

Quink service

by from Fairborn Oh |

Called with a problem at about 1PM, had an appointment within minutes. The service department went the extra mile to get our part, and checked with the warranty folks to ensure we would not be charged for ANYTHING!

Great Experience!!

by from Beavercreek,Ohio |

My dealer Nick Hartwig was very informative and did a great job. He worked with me and got me a great deal on a Cruze. He is a great asset to the company and I will definitely be doing business with him in the future. Everyone at the dealership was very nice and it was a very pleasant experience. They have a great team! Thank you!

GOOD JOB

by from FAIRBORN, OHIO 45324 |

SERVED BY A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY SALESMAN, BLAINE, WHO TREATED US WITH RESPECT. THE FINANCE GUY WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE ALSO. I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL AUTOMOBILES FROM THE DEALERSHIP OVER THE YEARS AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE. VERY GOOD DEALERSHIP AND PEOPLE.

Awesome Service!

by from Huber Heights, OH |

I ran over some road debris and an object stuck in my tire. I came in with no appointment and had to get to work. They took care of it very fast and was very efficient. I can't say enough about Jeff Schmitt from sales to service. All my experience with you have been wonderful. You definitely know how to take care of your customers!

October 9, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means so much to us to know that you enjoyed your experience with both sales and service. We look forward to being of great service to you in the future. DeeDee Marrero Customer Advocate Manager

Jeff Schmitt Chevrolet above & beyond!

by from Beavercreek, OH |

Everyone there made us feel like a valuable customer. Ten days after we purchased the vehicle while out we had a flat. We used OnStar who got Chev. for us. They came to our location with in thirty minutes & put the spare on. The next morning we called the service department who got us in when we needed to be there & fixed the tire while we had lunch. The service department treated us very well also.

October 9, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. DeeDee Marrero Customer Advocate Manager

Purchase of our Chevy Silverado 1500

by from Huber Heights, OH |

Shaun did everything in his power to find the exact truck my husband and I were looking for. He certainly succeeded! We are very happy with the service and the product. I don't think we'll ever use another dealership again.

Are they serious?

by from Fairborn, ohio |

I bought my car from here a few years ago and had an AMAZING experience ! Since then I have referred several people here who did actually purchase cars from them. A few days now I came with someone else and got a very unprofessional gentlemen. Using profanity, ignoring me, and at a few different times talking over me or telling me basically to mind my business. I am EXTREMELY disappointed! Every other time I've received excellent customer service and when I bought my car from Ian it was really the best service I've had anywhere.

Repair of our 2012 Cruze

by from Dayton, OH |

Luckily Chuck was able to get us worked in quickly when our service engine light came on. He stated he would try in every way to have our car checked out and repaired quickly. Well, Chuck had us in and out in 6 hours! Thank you!

New Car Purchase

by from Xenia, OH |

Purchasing our new car was one of the most pleasant care buying experiences my wife and I have had. Tim B., Eric L. and Jeff N. were very personable and made us feel very comfortable with every aspect of our visit to the dealership. They went above and beyond our expectations and we want to let them know how appreciative we are for all the time they spent with us and especially for working so hard so we could have the car we wanted. The car is awesome!!! Thanks again.