Dave Kehl Chevrolet

Used 888-485-0725
Service 866-396-6864

Great Place to find a Suburban or Silverado

by from Columbus, OH |

Rick at Dave Kehl was very helpful in the process. My suggestion is that if you want immediate response on the status of a vehicle, give them a phone call. I was always able to get a hold of someone. They had probably ten to twelve late model Suburbans (including three Z71 models), where Columbus dealers might have two. I also saw dozens of Silverados in the lots at Kehl. The process was hassle free. The cup holder insert was missing in my truck, Rick sent on in the mail and I had it in a couple days. Old fashion personal service.

January 23, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you were able to find the vehicle you were looking for and we hope to see you again soon!

Dont ever buy from this place

by from Blanchester,Ohio |

I would not recommend this dealer to anyone they did not want to help look for the truck i just drove over 2 hrs to look at they told me they have no trucks in my price range but when you look on their web page they had over 5 that were on the lot the 2 sales guys that they do have do not want to get out of the ac to walk around their used car lot and show us what they did have he wanted us to go inside and look at them on their web page and when i found a truck i liked he just gave me the keys and said it is out their on the lot somewhere and when i found the truck it would not start and he did not care to get it started for me and this was the owner we were talking to he does not care about his customers at all and multiple other lots in the area said other people say the same thing avoid at all cost

January 23, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that we weren't able to assist you in finding the truck you are looking for. We understand that your time is valuable and we are very sorry for your experience. We will work towards making sure this does not happen in the future.

Don't ever buy a vehicle here, EVER!!

by from Orient, Oh |

What ever you due, Do NOT buy a vehicle here. Our transmission went out 12 days after purchase. The owners told us it was not their problem. Over a hour away and didn't care that it won't run. This is the first and last time I ever buy from a dealership. Family of 6 needed a reliable vehicle that needs 2000 to 3000 worth of work to the transmission, now sits in the driveway with 30 day tags on it that can't be driven. Thanks for taking advantage of us Dave Kehl Chevrolet and how you took advantage of our family.

January 24, 2015

Jason, Thank you for your feedback. We have since worked hard to come to a solution for you with your Honda Pilot. We hope that everything is now in working order and that you are satisfied with our efforts in assisting you with payment and arranging repairs on this vehicle. Thank you, Dave Kehl Chevrolet

telephone conversation

by from Wayne, OH |

I contacted about a Honda Pilot with 133K miles. When I was told there had been no 105K tune-up (timing belt and water pump) and no room no move on the asking price, we ended the conversation

Great car purchase experience

by from Mechanicsburg, ohio |

I recently had a great experience purchasing a vehicle. Rick immediately assisted me and within 4 hours I had a new vehicle in my driveway. The price was within my range and received a good price on my trade in. Paul is always ready to assist me in oil changes or repairs. Overall I have had nothing but excellent experiences. I would and do recommend Dave kehl Chevrolet to my family and friends.

Great car buying experience

by from Hilliard, Oh |

Looking for a new car can be a bit overwhelming, but not when you go to Dave Kehl Chevrolet. I was welcomed with a smile and excellent customer service. I informed Dave of what I was looking for and in no time he found me the perfect car! It was very comforting to be walked through the process step by step, and have things explained to me in terms I understood before I started signing. Also if I have any questions, I know I can call and hear a friendly voice on the other end to assist me with anything I need. I am very satisfied with my purchase and experience and would recommend Dave Kehl Chevrolet, everytime.

Great Customer Service

by from Mechanicsburg, Ohio |

I purchased a new car from Dave Kehl Chevrolet about 9 years ago. Any repairs that have needed to be made since have been done very timely with no hidden charges. The staff has been more than helpful in ensuring that my vehicle is safe and have always been able to service my car even on short notice. I appreciate the great quality of customer service and repairs that I have received for nearly a decade. Wonderful place to purchase a new or used car!

doesn't call you back

by from cols ohio |

dealer sold car and never responded, had to contact dealer next day myself, no call from dealer.

Deals are still made with a handshake

by from West Jefferson, OH |

From the first phone call, Dave responded to my needs. I told him what I was looking for and they had the truck in stock. As a matter of fact, it looks like they have a better selection than most dealers. The buying process was straight forward and honest with no games or gimmicks. We made a deal and shook hands. I came back a couple of days later and everything was done as promised. Even though there were several other customers, he took time to explain all the features of the truck. I also left with a full tank. I have bought vehicles at several dealerships and this experience was the smoothest and most customer friendly.

Great place to buy a vehicle!

by from Germantown Ohio |

Dave is more than fair with every purchase made! Gives the best trade in of any body in the business can't wait to get me the 2015 3500 when they come out! I've sent a lot of friends up there and they love the hassle free process! I've bought prolly 10 vehicles there myself!

review

by from East Liberty |

took way too long to respond if car was available would have got the car if they responded quickly enough..........so if buying online don't waste your time asking them if it's available

September 20, 2013

Hello, I just wanted to respond and let you know that since your complaint we have made major changes in our internet department. I'm so sorry that the response was too slow and we have since made quick internet responses a priority by adding to our internet team. Thank you for the feedback; we have used it to improve our customer service. Sincerely, Dave Kehl Chevrolet