Dave Arbogast Buick GMC

New 888-331-0682
Used 888-316-4284
Service 888-479-0326

The Dayton Areas #1 Buick GMC & Used Car Dealer

A quality dealer with quality people

by from Dayton, OH |

I have purchased two used cars and one new toy hauler trailer from Dave Arbogast and have been extremely pleased at how we were treated and the deal we received. We have always settled on a fair deal and they have also gone out of their way to make sure we were happy. That's why we keep going back. George Swartz in used cars and Frank Pitsenbarger in RV sales are honest and straightforward. I highly recommend the dealership and these two salespeople.

Used car from John

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

We purchased a used vehicle from Dave Arborgast and John was our salesman. He went above and beyond and drove the vehicle we were interested in over 120 miles to our mechanic and our body shop guy. This was more than I could have ever expected. Everything went very smoothly.

Preowned car

by from Troy,OH |

I was in the market to buy a particular car I wanted which was the 2011 Smart Car and I seen the car on there website and set up a time to test drive it and after the test drive I fell in love with the car and wanted to try and get the car and the dealer who helped me was Jerry Wells and was very knowledgeable and quick to help me with any questions I had about the vehicle and made my shopping experience trouble free and with ease and the whole staff was very nice,helpful,and friendly and the dealer made sure I left being a very happy customer with the car I really enjoyed buying and I highly recommend this car dealership and the dealer who helped make my shopping experience a very pleasant and hassle free in getting into a car made for me.

New to this dealership

by from Troy, Ohio |

My husband's 18 year old Silverado started leaving him in the cold this winter. We decided it was time to look into getting him something newer. The small dealership we have always used had closed due to the economy and a friend recommend this dealership. Our salesman, John Weigle, was a blessing to my husband who is a Wounded Warrior and hates being "pushed" into anything. John's demeanor was calm & friendly. Sarah in finance was a doll to work with & managed to get us 2 offers but we ended up purchasing the 2005 Chevy Tahoe out of pocket. My husband loves his "new" vehicle and no problems so far. Now, your probably wondering WHY did I give the overall rating 2 stars. Reason one: They would not allow me to use my general POA to purchase the vehicle even with my husband's okay. He had to leave for work so he left me there to deal with everything. I have purchased 3 cars with his POA in 14 years never once had a problem. Reason Two: After deciding to buy the car out right, I made the mistake of accepting "help" from another salesman since John was busy. I received a lecture in how by paying with cash the dealership looses "kickbacks" and how they prefer financing. After all was said & done this salesman ended up yelling at me to the point his voice cracked. He scared me into a point of shock, embarrassment, & almost tears. His lack of respect and failure to treat me as a human being then made me so angry, I almost left. John came to the rescue and saved the deal. Had my husband been there I am sure things would have gotten worse. I do not know if we will ever use this dealership again based on Reason Two alone but if we do, we will ONLY deal with John. I have recommend John to a friend looking for a used car.

Warranty Service is not up to par

by from Springboro ohio |

I am extremely upset with the fact that I am a single mother who really needed a reliable vehicle. I bought a 2012 vehicle and it has started having problems after 2 months. I tried to get it in and once I finally did, I was told nothing was wrong. Everything they said had nothing to do with my vehicle. My car is a 5 speed and they kept saying in the 6th speed it does that. The heater fan is going out and of course because they could not hear it, they would not fix it. Now I am out of there warranty and will have to pay for an extended warranty because the engine is ticking and the motor is out. This is rediculous. And I tried calling my sales person BEFORE the warranty was up!!!

Customer service goes beyond internet shopping

by from Tipp City, OH |

Car buying has changed over the years. I did a lot of pre-purchase looking for a used car on line before I ever got to the dealership. I knew which cars I wanted to see. I test drove the two cars I had spotted on line and while they were very nice and very accurately describes on line, they didn't quite match my needs as I thought they would. At that point, I was asked just a few questions to clarify what I did want/need in a vehicle and was then asked if I had ever considered an Impala. After the test drive - both my wife and I were sold and convinced that they helped me find a much better match for my needs at an affordable price that I would have otherwise overlooked if I had not been asked those few questions. I would not hesitate recommending Ross Dillahunt as a salesman who listens to the needs of his customers and I felt no pressure at all. In fact, Ross made the process rather painless. I would not hesitate recommending Ross or the Dave Arbogast dealership to anyone looking.

Excellent all around.

by from Tipp City Ohio |

My wife Andrea and I visited many dealerships in the Miami Valley, form Piqua to Beavercreek and nothing was close to the experience we both had at Dave Arbogast. The majority of the other dealerships we visited were employed by the stereotypical car salesmen using every sleazy sales tactic in the book trying to convince us to buy a vehicle from them. It was evident within five minutes that Arbogast was different. It was calm and professional. From the price, to the selection, to the purchase, the entire Arbogast experience was top notch. Terry helped us out tremendously. I even called him on his day off and he was more than gracious in answering a few of my questions. When it was time to close the deal, Matt made it quick and easy. He even turned on a Disney movie to keep or kids occupied! The next time my wife and I need a car we won't waste our time anywhere else. Thanks again. Drake H.

Great service Ross Dillahunt great guy

by from TIPP CITY OHIO |

Ross was informative, patient, very friendly, good multi-tasker, had his son Mark clean and gas up my purchase. His service has earned him nickname The Legend by his co- workers. This has been refreshing after getting poor service from unrelated company. I noticed customers seeking out Ross.

Helpful salesmen and courteous staff

by from Vandalia, Ohio 45377 |

Staff is courteous and helpful to connect you with a salesman to assist you. Service department is friendly and accommodates hours to help service your car. Waiting area is convenient, clean and terrific friendly service. The dealership has little incentives to help you decide what to eat, drink or purchase. wi-if is available and the showroom is bright and offers the customer a chance to preview a nice selection of cars. My experience with this dealership is 37 years long. I enjoy their reputation and the service that I have always received at Dave Arbogast. I will recommend others to try their selection and dealership.

Customer service above all

by from Springfield, OH |

Car hunting can sometimes be a nightmare, but at Dave Arbogast, we were greeted by Mark Lindenauer. Mark was very professional but also personable. We looked at several vehicles but fell in love with the appearance and features of the Buick Lacrosse, and as soon as we sat in it, we knew it was the one for us. This beauty is a newer, one owner used vehicle that has all the bells and whistles, and at a shocking low price that was well within our budget. Mark was very knowledgable on each of the vehicles we looked at, and was able to answer all our questions and then some. We purchased our first, brand new vehicle from Dave Arbogast in 1996, and a second in 1997. This is our third purchase, and won't be our last. We definitely recommend Dave Arbogast if you're shopping for a new or used vehicle, and ask for Mark Lindenauer, he's an amazing sales person. Financing was a breeze with Sarah Sebring. Ten minutes is all it took to get a great rate and a low payment. I usually don't write reviews, but I wanted to share the exceptional "repeated" customer service that we experience with Dave Arbogast.

Great experience!

by from Tipp City Ohio |

Love Dave Arbogast's and our salesman T.J. Johnston. Went in to look at conversion vans and bought a great one! They had a fantastic selection and good prices. T.J. was very knowledgeable and walked us through everything. Seneca was great at the closing she walked us through that. The whole process couldn't have been easier. We love our new van!