Don Bohn Buick GMC

Service 877-227-0516

Save Time and Money

Great Customer Service!!

by from Harvey, LA |

I have Corey Bell as my sales rep and he went above and beyond to help me and make sure I got into the car that I absolutely wanted. If I wasn't happy, he worked his magic until I was!! If you're looking to purchase a car, call this man!! HE'S THE BEST!!

June 11, 2014

Jennifer, thank you for sharing! I am pleased to hear Corey did everything he could to make sure you drove home a happy customer. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. Lex Putnam, General Manager

Great service, clean, helpful

by from New Orelans La |

Blais Romo was very helpful and was good on his word. He took care of me and hooked me up!! Thanks

January 24, 2015

Thank you, Milton. We wish you the best with your new car, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Awesome sales consultant!

by from New Orleans, La |

Sandra Spears was excellent! Very knowledgeable of inventory and helpful!

January 20, 2015

Thank you for your review, Jenn! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with.

Amazing

by from new orleans. louisiana |

Sandra Spears was an excellent sales Woman. Her knowledge of the inventory was impeccable.

January 20, 2015

Thank you, Jenn! We're glad Sandra provided you with a great sales experience.

Great Service, Great Customer Service

by from "New Orleans, LA |

Thank you for giving the great service and there was a person whose name was Carla Legard (in GMC) that is great person. Appreciate her help.

January 20, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Carla and our dealership. We look forward to further assisting you in the future.

I love my Buick Encore!!!!

by from Slidell, La |

I recently bought a Buick Encore from Don Bohn. Don Matthews, was the Sales Manager that took care of me. Both he and Lance Livacarri were awesome. I have bought several vehicles from Don over the years. So, I know he will always take great care of me. If you want a great deal @ a great price, call Don Matthews. He is the best at what he does. Don Bohn GMC has my loyalty!!!

January 18, 2015

Florence, we hope to always continue earning your loyalty! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We truly appreciate it!

Best Shopping Experience Ever!!!

by from Kenner, La |

I bought an Acadia from Don Bohn. My experience was first class. Don Matthews was the Sales Manager that handled the transaction. He was thorough and attentive. I was not sure as to what my husband and I really wanted. He took the time to show us several different vehicles. Don even let us take an Acadia home to test drive overnight. That did it for us. That fact that he showed us the red carpet treatment sold my hsband and I. It didn't stop there. When it came to the financing, the team really went out of the way to make certain we had the best coverage possible. Overall, it was the best experience ever. Thank you, Don Matthews, you are the best. Congrats on your promotion to General Sales Manager! You deserve all the accolades you recieve.

January 18, 2015

Heylee, we're glad Don provided you and your husband with a red carpet experience. Thank you for this great review. We hope you are enjoying your new Acadia!

Exceptional Service

by from Houston, TX |

I was referred to Don Bohn by a freind of mine. She asked me to see Don Matthews (GSM). From the moment I walked in, I felt totally comfortable. I felt as though, I had a friend during the buying process. I told him right away that I didn't have the best credit. He advised me not to worry. He said I would be ok. Well, he was right. I was better than ok, I left with a gently used pre-owned car. I am so excited about my car. I have just the car I need at a payment that will help me rebuild my credit. Many thanks Don and your team @ Don Bohn GMC. I will send all that ask about my car to you guys. Come see Don @ Don Bohn Buick GMC!!!!!!

January 18, 2015

Thania, we are glad Don was of great help during the purchasing of your new car. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

New car shopping

by from Harvey, LA |

I just purchased my new car from here and I had the best sales person. Her name is Carla Legard. She was very helpful and trustworthy. She made me and my family feel very comfortable. I will like to do business again with her and the dealership. Thank you.

January 18, 2015

Thank YOU, Yong! We're glad you and your family had a great time purchasing your new car with Carla.

Loving my new Yukon

by from Harvey, LA |

I can't say enough about this dealership. I have never been more comfortable with a vehicle purchase. My salesman, Lance L. was outstanding. They had the exact vehicle that I was looking for online, which is something I've had a problem with before. Lance got me a great deal on my new Yukon, and Don the manager was very nice too. The new Yukon is awesome too! So much nicer than my 2012 was. If you want a great deal go see Lance at Don Bohn.

January 19, 2015

Brittany, we hope you are enjoying your new Yukon! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Great Sales Rep

by from New Orleans, LA |

My husband and I recently went to Don Bohn Buick GMC to start our car search. We had been looking at the Acadia online and were ready to find out more information and test drive. Reginald Aguillard was our sales rep. He was fantastic! He was extremely knowledgeable about the car and all it's features. He spent lots of time with us going through all the aspects of the car. He was also extremely pleasant to work with.

January 19, 2015

Lauren, we're happy to hear you and your husband enjoyed purchasing your new Acadia. Thank you for your kind review on Reginald!