Don Bohn Buick GMC

New 866-685-7611
Used 877-357-5344
Service 877-227-0516

Save Time and Money

Great service, great employees, good price

by from Harvey, Louisiana |

Everyone was friendly and professional. My work was completed thouroughly and timely. I was totally satisfied with everyone's effort and the quality of the work. I will continue to bring my vehicle to you.

December 31, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Vickie. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience and that everyone treated you well. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Adam Landry, General Manager

Great service

by from Harvey, La. |

As always, the service is great!!! Warm welcome; a call to explain what my car needs; timely service!! I have not been disappointed with my services @ Don Bohn GMC!!

December 31, 2013

Thank you for your kind words! I am pleased to hear that you have continued to receive great customer service. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Adam Landry, General Manager

best service received

by from Marrero, La. |

was seen by a service rep with-in a minute of pulling up. He informed me that it might be a while becaus they were running behind but he would fit me in as soon as possible. with-in 30 minutes he informed me of my problem and offered a rental until it could be repaired. i receivd my truck with-in 4 hours. I am completley satified by the service department.

December 24, 2013

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about your experience. I am pleased to hear that the service department did everything to accommodate you while your car was in service. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Adam Landry, General Manager

Service

by from Buras, Louisiana |

The gentleman I spoke to who set up my service was extremely nice and listened to my concerns. I live over an hour away and this is the closest dealership to me. He made sure I didn't have to leave my vehicle over night and have to make another trip to pick it up when it would have been done. I really appreciate his concern and the quick response for the service I received.

Great Service

by from Marrero, LA |

I dropped my truck off for an oil change and tune-up and to have the a/c system checked as well as an apparent power loss problem diagnosed. John advised me of the prices for the oil change and tune-up as well as for the diagnostic work. Once the diagnostic work was done, John called me to update me with prices for the recommended repairs. When I went to pick up, John went to the service area to retrieve the truck. As he was driving it up front, the check engine light lit up, so we decided to leave the truck for another night to determine the problem. John arranged a courtesy rental from Enterprise for the unexpected overnight repair. The next morning he called to advise me of the findings and recommended several different repair options. I was able to pick up my truck that afternoon.

Great Service !!

by from Montgomery , AL. |

I lost my keys to my 2007 gmc sierra and had to get my truck towed to your dealership . after arriving you jumped right on my truck to get me a key cut and a new key fob programed. got me in and out in an hour. great job guys and thank you for your help in getting me and my wife back home to Montgomery Alabama.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your Sierra!!

Terrible Customer Service

by from Gretna LA |

My Acadia was under the warranty mileage wise by 35,000 miles, but date wise past it by four months. My transmission went out, as I am finding is the case with most 2008 Acadia?s. Every service person there, including the manager states that GMC knows they have a problem with them, but nothing they can do about it. So the cost is on me. Why would this dealership not fight to get this covered? They were quick five years ago to take my check when I bought the car, however, very little help now. Why would I go back to a dealership that is done with you when you need them.

July 19, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy your well-running Acadia and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.

"CONSISTENTLY TAKES CARE OF MY SERVICE NEEDS"

by from Marrero, La |

As usual, Don Bohn Buick GMC Service Department took care of my service needs. They even completed the work much sooner than I expected. I'm always appreciative of the exceptional customer service they render.

Very Pleased

by from Harvey, La |

I was very pleased with the sales team. They went the extra mile to make sure I got what I wanted and the price was good too. The service department is great and I feel comfortable with everthing when they take care of my car.

This is Our Dealer

by from Marrero, LA |

We bought both our GMC vehicles from Don Bohn GMC in 2008 and had all of our service done there. We have had exceptional service every time. Here is an email I sent to the dealer to thank them for the quality service: Excellent service provided the throughout whole process. Scheduled four (4) new tires to be installed on our 2008 Acadia. Eric in Parts ordered the special Goodyear tires we wanted and helped us apply the price match. John helped several times throughout the week leading up to the appointment to make sure I had everything on the ticket we wanted to get done. On the day of service, we had the wipers replaced, but the rear one was missed. John had a tech come out immediately and replace the rear one at no cost to us. John even made sure we knew about the free alignment with our four tires. I don't think people realize how competitive the service pricing is when you take advantage of the specials and apply coupons. We share our experiences with others often. John is personally the reason we trust our vehicles only with Don Bohn GMC Service.