Gerry Lane Buick GMC

6615 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70806

Great experience

by from Geismar, LA |

I had an excellent experience and would feel very comfortable sending anyone I know to them. I've had dealings with other local dealerships and this was by far the best!! Keyoki was awesome!!

Stellar

by from Meadville, Ms |

I had a catastrophic breakdown with my previous vehicle. The team at your GMC store had it towed and also brought me to the dealership. When I got there, Tristan Reid and Judah Vedros was there and had several certified pre owned vehicles for me to test drive. They went over and above to help me and make me comfortable with the purchase. Ms. Reid's knowledge in the vehicles I was interested in and overall kindness was stellar!

Great Service

by from Baton Rouge, La. |

I'm very pleased with my purchase of my 2014 GMC SIERRA. My salesman (Joel) was the best. Very helpful, and catered to my every need. He made my choice and experience a pleasant one. The Whole process was quick,and painless. I am forever a shopper at Gerry Lane GMC Because of that!!!

Great Service!!!!!!

by from Baton Rouge, La |

Everyone treated me with the upmost importance. Wonderful and caring staff! 5STAR customer service.

Gerry Lane

by from Baton Rouge |

We purchased our 2015 GMC SLE Z71 from Gerry Lane,and we could not be more pleased! The truck is beautiful and the service was exceptional. Thanks to all the staff at Gerry Lane especially to Mr. Paul Luckett in the sales department who made sure our truck met our every expectation. Thanks as well to Ken Guthrie in the finance department who was extremely knowledgeable and made sure the price was right on our vehicle. A very special thanks and appreciation to Mr.Donald Glynn, who went above and beyond throughout the entire sale of my truck. Mr. Glynn is actively working hard daily, providing me with additional information on accessories and options we can purchase through the dealership. Thanks so much Mr.Donald Glynn for everything! And as always, thanks to Mr. Eric Lane as well for running a phenomenal business and supplying us an excellent staff to work with. A pleasure doing business as always!

Great sales and finance staff!!!

by from Baton Rouge, La. |

I've purchased two vehicles from Gerry Lane in last 3 months. I will not go anywhere else, great products and people!!! Very nice experience and I appreciate their efforts to make it so!!!!!

Outstanding Deal on my Buick Verano

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I came in to the dealership to get my Pontiac Torrent fixed. I had so many problems with it. Well to my surprise, I ended up getting out of the vehicle and purchasing a 2014 Buick Verano. I was scared of not being able to meet finance qualifications. God had worked everything out for me before I got there. The sales representative, Mrs. Keioike Nutter had a car ready for me when I came in. She let me test drive the Buick Verano and explained other details to me. By the time I got to finance my credit score was higher than I thought, GMC offered me a good down payment and I also got a rebate on the new car. I had no out of pocket expensives.

Service at Gerry Lane is AWESOME!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

As usual, I was greeted with a big welcome and quick service to get my Enclave in the back for my oil change. The work was done within an hour and I was on my way back home. I chatted with Kevin Dartez for a minute then had a very good cup of coffee. The coffee was fresh and good! I saw a few friends in the waiting room who had brought their vehicles in for maintenance and had good conversations. There vehicles were ready in no time and we were all on our way. Thanks for being a place I can call home.

Great & Easy Buying Experience, Personal Staff

by from Parker, CO |

We live in Colorado and found the car we were looking for at Gerry Lane Buick. We contacted them and within three days we were driving our new car home. The sales person, Josh, was very helpful and courteous. He sent us everything we needed to make us feel comfortable buying a pre-owned vehicle site unseen which included service records and a superb price! They even picked my husband up at the airport! Due to some loan glitches on our end we ended up getting a low percentage car loan through Gerry Lane at the last minute. It was a very quick transaction and we are ecstatic with our purchase. I would highly recommend Gerry Lane for anyone thinking about purchasing a new or pre-owned vehicle!

Buying a new GMC truck

by from Baton Rouge,La |

I didn't know if I wanted a new truck or not, but with GM Supplier pricing and rebates... I decided to see what my 2004 GMC Tuck would bring on trade in value, based on the NADA and Jerry Lane's offer... I was happy that a deal was worked out and I am completely satisfied with the sales staff and management at Jerry Lane GMC... I would recommend Jerry Lane GMC to my family and friends... Thank you!!!