Gerry Lane Buick GMC

6615 Florida Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA 70806

Outstanding Deal on my Buick Verano

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I came in to the dealership to get my Pontiac Torrent fixed. I had so many problems with it. Well to my surprise, I ended up getting out of the vehicle and purchasing a 2014 Buick Verano. I was scared of not being able to meet finance qualifications. God had worked everything out for me before I got there. The sales representative, Mrs. Keioike Nutter had a car ready for me when I came in. She let me test drive the Buick Verano and explained other details to me. By the time I got to finance my credit score was higher than I thought, GMC offered me a good down payment and I also got a rebate on the new car. I had no out of pocket expensives.

Service at Gerry Lane is AWESOME!

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

As usual, I was greeted with a big welcome and quick service to get my Enclave in the back for my oil change. The work was done within an hour and I was on my way back home. I chatted with Kevin Dartez for a minute then had a very good cup of coffee. The coffee was fresh and good! I saw a few friends in the waiting room who had brought their vehicles in for maintenance and had good conversations. There vehicles were ready in no time and we were all on our way. Thanks for being a place I can call home.

Excellent Service

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I took my 2013 GM Terrain in for a tire repair and rotation. The service writer/staff was very pleasant. The service request was completed in a timely manner. I am very happy to have a Saturday service department with such a nice customer waiting area.