The Fillback Family of Dealerships

1702 Elm St, Boscobel, WI 53805

New 866-979-2307
Used 888-480-8342
Service 888-279-9430

Where the Customer is First! Since 1948!

great dealership

by from Tomah,Wis |

couldnt ask for better salesman to deal with.Answer ever question and listened to all of our wants and needs.The vehicle that was picked out for not only fit all of our needs they also made sure it was in our budget.This is the way a dealership is supposed to be run. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!

Still Not Fixed

by from Mount Hope, WI |

We've always taken our vehicles to Filback for oil changes and other service repairs over the past many years and typically things went smoothly and were handled professionally. But just two days ago after driving several hours to get my car worked on with Fillback, we informed them prior to arriving of the issue with my headlights being out as well as my dash lights. We received a call saying that my car was ready and fixed, even before leaving the dealership we re addressed the issue asking if my lights were working now and the worker said they were good to go. Well needless to say they were not good to go, which is more than frustrating living several hours away from this dealership. After this experience I will be sure not to recommend this company to anyone or continue with services from the.

Blast From The Past

by from Viroqua, WI |

We came down to shop for a new chevy. Our salesman was really nice but it seemed like we were not that important. We were looking at the car on our lot and it was a while before he came out to talk with us. He put a plate on the car and we went for a test drive. This is the first place that the Salesman didn't go with us on the drive. We got back and we talked numbers. We got the feeling that to get the best price from them, they wanted us to go to another dealership and get their price and bring it back. I'm sorry but our time is worth more then to run back and forth. The building is a blast from the past! Older show room that was painted to try and make it brighter. We ended up going to another dealership and got our car from. Save some time and skip this dealership.

A Trip into the Past

by from Tomah, WI |

I Stopped down at this dealership and the place seemed like a page out of the 1970's. The salesman seemed very nice but it took way to long to get a price on my trade. He didn't really seem to move too much on Price and kinda left it that I had to get a price from another dealership for them to deal