Friendly Chevrolet-Buick

New 888-731-9278
Used 888-729-2935
Service 888-826-6469

Home Of The Truck On The Rocks

Friendly Chevrolet/Buick in Troy, N.C.

by from Dallas, N.C. |

This dealership, from the owner, who I met, to my individual sales consultant, were all very professional, knowledgeable, helpful, and yes, friendly, during the entire buying process. Only after looking for, calling, and eventually driving to several other dealerships in two different states to look for the "right" vehicle, and finding them all to be grossly misrepresented, did I find Friendly Chevrolet/Buick. Being extremely skeptical, I called Friendly, to inquire about a very nice LOOKING truck that they had in stock at a great price. After explaining my experiences to my "sales guy" Woody, he actually walked to the vehicle with his personal cell phone and gave me a full account of the vehicle and answered my many questions. Again, he actually walked to the vehicle to describe it! Still skeptical, I drove the nearly 100 mile trip to look at the vehicle. I could not have been more shocked to see that the vehicle was described perfectly, if not under estimated. Not only was this vehicle in great condition , both cosmetically and mechanically, but the price actually stayed at the low low price that was advertised. I bought the vehicle without any hesitation or doubt. To find a car dealership that is honest and fair about the vehicles they sell is truly a difficult task, but I have found that dealership. It is in Troy, N.C. This is the reason I will buy my next vehicle here. Save yourself some time, stress, and gas, and buy it at Friendly Chevrolet/Buick in Troy, N.C. Trust me.

Review on Friendly Chevrolet-Buick

by from Charlotte, NC |

We found this dealership to be very professional AND very friendly and knowledgeable. We made an appointment with them for a car we saw on Cars.com and when we got there it was all ready - parked in front, clean with gas in it. They told us to take the keys and drive it and then we would talk. Could not believe how they acted as though we had good sense and treated us with respect - like dealers of old. It just so happened that particular vehicle did not match what we wanted - so they showed us another one that had just come in and wasn't cleaned up yet. We drove it - they offered us a price that could not be matched by any Charlotte dealership. Love our new vehicle and we've told everybody about Friendly Chevrolet/Buick and Lane - our sales person.

February 23, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy we were able to assist you in finding the right vehicle. If there is anything we can do to assist in the future, please don't hesitate to call!

great bunch and easy to deal with straight deals.

by from Mooresville |

great bunch easy to deal with, straight talk. Fast and trusting trade deal.

June 24, 2014

Thank you, Randy. Let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you. We greatly appreciate your business.

Buying made simple

by from Raleigh, NC |

I don't normally write reviews, but our experience with Nathan and Brian was above and beyond exceptional. I called about a car and left a message. I thought, yeah; no one is going to call me back. Literally within minutes Nathan (sales manager) called me back and we had a brief conversation regarding the vehicle I was interested in. Two days later we made the two hour drive from Raleigh to Albemarle and when we pulled into the dealership, the car had been pulled up to the front, was clean and unlocked for us to look in. Nathan happily greeted us and introduced us to our salesman Brian (who was great by the way). The car was exactly what was advertised, clean, low miles and fully serviced. After a quick test drive, the rest of the buying process was very simple - the price, the financing, the paper work and a quick tutorial from Brian on all the features on the vehicle made us truly enjoy making the trip to buy the vehicle. As someone who buys a car about once every 10 years, I would have to say that this has been my favorite car buying experience so far. We spent more time driving to and from Albemarle than purchasing the car...... and most importantly, we love our new car!! The entire staff at Friendly Chevrolet Buick was extremely polite and very nice during our visit and we would definitely recommend anyone looking to purchase a car to give them a call.

February 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. If there is one thing we never tire of hearing, it is how much people enjoy their shopping experience with us. Please don't hesitate to call if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Skeptical phone call, Quite a pleasant suprise.

by from Ararat, North Carolina |

I recently visited Cars.com looking for a later model Honda Accord and learned that Friendly Chevrolet/Buick of Albemarle had what I THOUGHT might be worth taking a look. I sent an inquiry of intrest to the dealership and received a call ,,,,,early the next morning,,,from the sales manager. He must just about live at the dealership because the call came in long before opening hours. I discussed the condition of the automobile, the price, and at that time I made a counter offer, predicated on the condition that he gave me. He informed me that he simply could not take my offer,then asked if he could call me back. To make a long story short, he called the owner of the dealership, BEFORE opening hours and 10 minutes later called me back with a counter offer from the Dealership Owner. I explained that I was more than 100 miles from Albemarle and was told that he would hold the car until I drove down to view it. As the title says ,,,,I was skeptical,,,but I decided to make the trip. Upon reaching the dealership I was met by a salesman, almost before I got out of my car. To my SUPRISE ,,,the sales manager had really NOT described the vehicle properly . I suppose he did not want to overrate the condition because the car had ABSOLUTELY not one scratch or scuff and it looked SHOWROOM new. I met the sales manager and thanked him for being honest. I bought the vehicle. Ashley was very proficient and helpful with the paperwork and I then met the sales manager,thanked him for being helpful and HONEST. All in All,,,,an extremely pleasant buying experience. THANKS to the personnel at FRIENDLY ....ANYONE in the market for another vehicle really NEEDS to check THIS dealership.

January 15, 2014

Thank you, Mr. Venable for your kind words. Customers like yourself make our jobs easy, not to mention rewarding and enjoyable. We know you have a lot of choices in places to buy a vehicle and greatly appreciate the chance to earn your business. If there is ever anything more we can do, please know that our hospitality extends much further than the sales process. Thanks again!

Wonderful People

by from Chicagoland area IL |

Recently I experienced a serious car breakdown traveling from SC to IL, with My Mother and little dog. I pulled into Friendly Chevrolet-Buick parking lot (Thank you ONSTAR) at 3:10pm on a Saturday. Normally they would have been closed at 3pm. All the staff pitched in to help us. It was pouring rain Mr. Drennan had Mom and the little dog come into the showroom. He checked the motel across the street for accepting small pets and set up the loaner car. Mr. East looked at my car briefly then helped me to unload what we needed, then went directly to the computer for the cars history Ashly was on the phone to GM warranty roadside assistance. They did everything above and beyond to keep Mom, the dog and myself safe and comfortable. I am very grateful to all that helped us from this dealership, and we did arrive home safely.

August 27, 2013

Glad to hear you finally made it home safe, Cherie. If there is ever anything you need, please don't hesitate to give us a call.

repeat customer for very good reason

by from Lake Tillery |

I just purchased my 4th car from this dealership & I continue to go back, due to the unbeatable prices & the excellent customer service. You tell them what you want, what you want to spend & no matter whether in is on the lot or not, you will get exactly what you asked for. The people at both locations treat you like family. David makes sure that the name "Friendly" is not just the name of the business, but the way of business. I will continue to purchase all of my cars from this dealership!!

March 6, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. It tells us that other people really do like to be treated the way we do.

The Name Says it All

by from Durham, NC |

I have been doing business with Friendly Chevrolet Buick for over 6 years now. I have been involved with 5 vehicle purchases for myself and family and, no matter where they live, I stick with Friendly! What makes a business good? Of course - its people and philosophies. David believes in his people and hires people for their ability - not for what he can tell them to do. Much the same with Friendly's customers. I feel absolutely no pressure and they put me in charge of the decision - no pressure! Plus, when it is time to deal numbers - no Mickey Mouse stuff of the "name a price" game. The will give you the best deal upfront! To sum it up - this dealer practices honesty, integrity, outstanding customer service, great deals and, they are unbelievably Friendly!!!

March 7, 2015

Many thanks to you for the very good recommendation. And thank you for your business. Winston

Great friendly service!

by from Asheboro, NC |

Lane Eudy worked hard to find us the exact car we were looking for. We have bought at least 5 cars from them at Friendly Chevrolet within the last 5 years and every time they have been professional in every aspect of the word. Never pushy, always helpful. We would rather drive the 45 minutes to get there than go to our local dealerships because we know that we are getting good service. We are very pleased with Friendly Chevrolet!! We would recommend it to anyone!

March 7, 2015

Lane Eudy is a rare gem. He is part of the dealership that makes us all proud, as well as setting the standard for all of us. thanks Winston

They have Our Business

by from Albemarle, NC |

My husband and I were in the market for a newer model Tahoe, but ultimately decided on an Avalanche. We went to Friendly becaause they are close to home. The staff was nice and very personable. We did go to another dealership in a larger city and the experience was totally different. I don't think the sales guy knew our name when we left. (Unless he looked out our driver's license that he kept and had to mail back to us) It was more like being in an overcrowded shopping mall. Any question we had the sales guy had to go ask someone. We told him our loan was preapproved from our bank and our credit report was ran by him and we didn't need that !!!! He didn't listen to us about what our budget was or how we planned to finance our car. We did finally tell them thanks, but no thanks. We came back home and went to Friendly the next day and bought our vehicle. I couldn't ask for nicer or more helpful people. The whole exerience was painless. I know now that bigger is definately not better. I will reccomend Friendly to all of our friends even those that live in the bigger cities. This is also the first Chevrolet that I have owned and I love it. Thanks to Barry Cooper and Dave Odom. You have new customers for life ! The Smiths

March 20, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words. We know that you have a large selection of places to shop for vehicles, so we make sure to always do our best to try and earn your business.

One happy customer

by from Brea, CA |

Everyone I came in contact with at the dealership was very friendly. I was helped in a timely manner as David was very attentive to my needs without being pushy at all. He was extremely helpful in locating the exact vehicle that I wanted, that was at another dealership. I was given all of the available options with no pressure to choose any one of them. The vehicle was priced farily and the sale went very smoothly. All the papers were signed on Saturday and on Monday it was ready for delivery. I was communicated with several times on the day of delivery, informing me where the car was and what was being done. The last call was to let me know when I could get the car. The car was washed, filled up with gas and ready for me with all the features that I had requested. David spent a lot of time making sure I was comfortable with the features of the car. I could not have had a more pleasant purchase experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone.

October 28, 2012

Thank you for the glowing review! Doing business with customers like you makes our job a real labor of love.