Paul Thigpen Chevrolet

202 W First St, Vidalia, GA 30474

New 877-362-1956
Used 877-895-1814
Service 877-217-1949

The Best Vehicles / The Best Financing / The Best Dealership!

Worth the drive!

by from Trenton, Florida |

I found a pre-owned 2013 Silverado Z71 on Harton Chevrolet's website. I sent Bill, the Internet Sales Manager, a text concerning the availability of the truck. He responded promptly, and we quickly got down to business. I found that he and his partner, Shari, were eager to make a deal but weren't the least bit overbearing or pushy. All aspects of the buying experience were fantastic...I got a fair trade for my 2004 F150, and I got a fantastic truck for a great price. I made the nearly four hour drive from Florida the following weekend, signed the papers and made it back to Florida early enough to sit in the treestand (Bill, I'll be sending you guys some jerky soon). If you are looking for a new or pre-owned vehicle, you have to check out Harton Chevrolet-It's worth the drive!

October 8, 2013

Dear GatorFan - Thank you for the kind words! We strive to make every customer's buying experience an enjoyable one. I thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! (I'm looking forward to some jerky!) :)

Best Dealer ever!

by from Grovetown, Georgia |

We visited many dealerships looking for our 2013 GMC Sierra, but found just what we were looking for at Harton Automotive. Bill was very helpful giving us information over the phone and making arrangements for us to visit Harton dealership. Once we arrived in Vidalia, Bill and Shari were waiting for us and were very attentive to our needs. It was quickly evident that they were working as a team and providing us with the best deal possible. We were impressed with the friendliness and efficiency of the purchase transaction.

November 22, 2013

Thank you for your review of your purchase! We are always happy to help people find their perfect vehicle and I am glad that you allowed us the opportunity to earn your business! Shari and I both thank you for your purchase and we hope you will keep us in mind the next time you or anyone you know needs a vehicle! Bill Asbell Internet Sales Manager Harton Chevrolet Buick GMC

My Truck.

by from Springfield, Georgia |

Found a truck online. Bruce Brownley contacted me and I let him know we would drive on over to Vidilia on Saturday. Bill is a wonderful guy. He told us all about the 1998 Dodge 1500 and we went on a test drive. I bought the truck, we were in and out in less than an hour. Thank You and God Bless.

September 3, 2013

Nancy Jo, Thank you so much for your kind review of your buying experience! We strive hard to ensure that every customer receives our very best and I am happy that your purchase was a pleasant one. You know we treat our customers like family here so if you ever need anything from us, we are just a phone call away! Enjoy your truck and please, tell your friends and family about us! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business! Bill Asbell, Internet Sales Manager Harton Chevrolet/Buick/GMC (912) 245-6477 bill@hartonchevy.com

More Thank I Expected

by from Vidalia, GA |

I found the car I wanted online and sent a credit app in for approval. I was immediately contacted. The next day, I went to see a salesman named Bill Asbell, and I bought my car! Bill was honest and helpful, and he did not pressure me into buying. The whole buying process was so smooth, I would do it all over again! If you are looking for a new car, I highly recommend Harton Chevrolet and Bill Asbell.

March 22, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your buying experience! We value your opinion and hope that you enjoy your Aveo! If we can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call! Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business!

Great Experience!

by from Hampton, SC |

I had a great experience with Harton Automotive. Very easy purchase and the car was exactly what I was looking for.

February 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your buying experience. It was my pleasure to assist you in the purchase of your Enclave and I hope you tell everyone you know about us! We really do appreciate the opportunity to earn your business! Bill Asbell, Internet Sales Manager, Harton Chevrolet/Buick/GMC

Worth the Drive!!

by from Greenville, SC |

This place was like no other car lot. Unbelievable and easy to deal with..The week before I drove 2 hours to a place near Atlanta only to find the car was horrible, broken, and smelly. I was initially worried finding a car I liked in Vidalia after this because my drive would be over 3 hours there. It was important that everything was right. Bill Asbell, my salesman..he was fantastic and answered every question! I asked if they would put tinting on the car--no problem! It was done before I got there! They gave me fair trade for my vehicle and found me a great lender to do my new financing. Finally, I went to drive there and was running late leaving town and was worried I would arrive real close to their closing time. Bill said no problem--he spoke with the finance mananger and the car appraiser who ALL agreed to stay as late as needed! I got there and they had everything organized and ready--I was in and out smoothly and quickly just as I wanted. In under an hour..I had my beautiful 2006 Eclipse (with only 20k miles on it!), paperwork done an was on my way dinner. Everyone there is wonderful and friendly and would recommend to anyone! Thanks Bill and all the staff at Harton!

January 27, 2013

Thank you for your review and I am happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an exceptional buying experience! Each customer is special to us and we continually strive to provide quality vehicles at reasonable prices. We also realize that your time is valuable to you so we try to have everything ready when you arrive! Enjoy your Eclipse and send me a photo of you and the car when you get a chance and I will post it on our facebook page! Call me if you need anything! Bill

Excellent experience

by from Vidalia, GA |

Our salesman Bill Asbell went to great lengths to make sure we had the car and financing that we were interested in buying. Every detail of the transaction was explained professionally and with clarity. Bill worked very well at getting everthing in place when it was supposed to be done. We are very happy with the experience we had with Harton Chevrolet and would recommend the dealership. My mom was very pleased with the Christmas decorations too, Thanks...

January 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us this fantastic review. It was my pleasure to serve you and your family. If I can be of any further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me! Bill

Great Service.

by from Cadwell, Georgia |

Everyone was very friendly. I was a great experience. Thank you Andrew for all you help.

November 5, 2012

Thank you For taking the time to provide us your thoughts. We work very hard to ensure everyone has a great shopping experience. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and that you will tell your family and friends about us.

pc12312011

by from jacksonville ga |

my experience with this dealership was just the best mr andrew manning was so nice and very helpful .i found him on the internet and before i log off he called me and he got the ball rolling.there service is just the best.i will always go back to them even if its is a drive it is wroth it thanks so much.

October 9, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our services. Our goal is your complete satisfaction and if we can ever be of any further assistance, please contact me. Thank you! Bill Asbell, Harton Chevrolet/Buick/GMC

GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

by from Georgia |

Harton Chevrolet has two of the BEST salesmen in Georgia in Andrew and Bill. I called Andrew interested in a used 2006 SUV. He could not get me in the one i originally inquired about, but worked with me until he found me the PERFECT vehicle! Now i actually like the vehicle Andrew suggested better than the original one!!! Customer Service such as this is why I WILL return to Harton Chevrolet in the future, as well as reccommend to ALL my family and friends. Really genuine, HONEST guys here at Harton Chevrolet!

October 9, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. Andrew and I treat every customer in the same manner that we would want to be treated. I am happy to hear that you are happy with your vehicle and I hope it serves you well for many years to come. Thank you again! Bill

The best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Savannah,GA |

I purchased a used suv from Harton atomitive and Bill was very helpful in the process. He never pressured me to buy or anything other dealers try to do in order to make individuals buy car. None of yhat here. They were so helpful that they even stayed late because I was driving from Savannah to Vidalia in order to purchase the suv. I thank them all for the great service and help, and the car rides awesome!!

October 9, 2012

Patrick, thank you for your kind review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with the transaction and the Trailblazer you purchased! It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and I hope you contact me again if you, or any of your friends or family are in the market for a vehicle! Thank you again! Bill