Langdale Chevrolet

1006 West Franklin Street, Sylvester, GA 31791

New 888-902-3317
Used 866-906-0268
Service 888-240-0747

DRESS UP YOUR DRIVEWAY WITH A BOWTIE!

Fourth Vehicle I have purchsed from Langdale

by from Athens, GA |

Jeff Thorne and the Langdale crew are re-writing the book on customer service and make the buying process simple. I have bought 4 cars in the last ten years - all from Jeff at Langdale - and will continue to contact them for my vehicle needs. I suggest anyone to give them a try!

Super Customer Service!

by from Albany, GA |

Jeff Thorne made our car buying experience as easy as it could have possibly been! I appreciate all the time he spent with me as I was trying to decide which vehicle would fit my needs and my budget. I love my new car and will be doing business with Langdale Chevrolet again!

Not happy with the quality of work completed.

by from Albany, GA |

I had the transmission replaced in my wife's 2008 Saturn outlook about a 2 years ago and was not pleased with the results at all. The first time i went to pick it up i got home about 20 miles away, and it was jerking backfireing and leaking fluid. After towing it back the next day it took about another week to have the work completed. I wasn't happy with their quality controll at that time but i keep finding issues related to their work. First i got a check engine light immediately, the catalytic converters were reinstalled without gaskets and were leaking, after replacing the gaskets myself, it turned out that the catalytic converter was also bad wich i believe from being dropped or from the backfiring destroying it from the first incorrect repair due to a bad ground they said. I then noticed the electronic transmission wiring harness was practically being ripped out at the plug due to being improperly routed. I am now writing this because i have had a check engine light on for the last 2 years wich i am not happpy with, but i was filling up my washer fluid today and realized that my air box was not put back in correctly either. A secondary box is supposed to be connected and instead it was just jammed in between my tranny cooling lines and the washer fluid filler neck. I did not take it back again because i have not had good experiences with people at dealerships and being as i only have one car for the family, it is an incredible inconvenience. The service i ended up with was that of a bad corner gas station repair from someone who doesn't know what they are doing and no attention to detail, not that of a dealership from people who are supposed to know what they are doing. I would not want them changing my oil let alone doing any further repairs.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Moultrie, Georgia |

Jeff Thorne was recommended to me by my employer as the best in the business. Guess what? He is!!! Jeff Thorne is an absolute asset to Langdale Chevrolet and is excellent at his job!!! I told him what I wanted and he found the perfect car for me. He made the entire car buying process so easy and I never even had to go to the dealership. I have recommended him to several friends and I am sure that they will receive the same excellent quality of service from him that I received. Thank you, Jeff! I am LOVING my new Malibu.

Excellent customer service, great experience!

by from valdosta, ga |

This is the fourth time I've done business with Langdale Chevrolet and have had an excellent experience each time. They treat you like family and are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them!

Wonderful buying experience

by from Moultrie, GA |

We had a fantastic process buying my new truck from Langdale Chevrolet and I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Great customer service. Stan is the man!

by from Leesburg, FL |

Langdale had the exact used vehicle I wanted and Stan made everything happen very easily. I'm from central florida, Stan worked with me over the phone to finalize the deal. No hassle! My hats off to the folks at langdale.

Excellent Customer Service - Thanks Jeff Thorne!

by from Macon, GA |

Jeff Thorne did an excellent job for us with the purchase of our vehicle. He was so easy to work with, that I referred my mother-in-law who purchased a car the following week!

Great Customer Service and Sales

by from Valdosta, GA |

Dennis Jacobs (Langdale Ford Supercenter) referred us to Langdale Chevrolet and Scooter Jones. This was the 6th vehicle we purchased through the Langdale Company and this was one of the best vehicle purchasing experiences we have encountered. Scooter was very attentive and responsive to our requests and needs. Though we did not support or condone the GM/Chevy bail-out; the Traverse stood out in our test drives and research for a 3d row seating cross-over SUV (sorry Ford, but you dropped the Explorer down to the cross-over level w/Traverse and we loved our original Explorer). With vehicle prices and payments rising to equal house payments; Scooter did a GREAT job working out a deal! The flexibility of payment/financing methods was the deciding factor for our final purchase with Langdale Chevrolet! So far, the Traverse has been an excellent buy!

Great service, service department

by from Leesburg, GA |

I purchased an automobile in 2012 and had a problem to come up after the paperwork was handled. I talked with the manager and the problem was solved to by satisfaction. When I am ready to purchase another automobile I will return to Langdale. I have the auto serviced twice and have found the service department to be one of the best.

Great service and selling

by from Americus, Ga. |

I bought a 2012 Chevy Traverse from Langdale Chevy in 2012. I have taken it back for service and some warranty work. Every time they treated me like I was there only customer. They kept me well informed on what they were doing to my vehicle and how long it was going to take. One of their service techs. told me how I could fix a vehicle I was repairing at home and could not figure out what to do. The salesmen and the service dept. are very friendly and concerned about what my needs are. Langdale is the only dealership that I will buy future vehicles from and the only dealership I will take my vehicles to for service. They have even worked on vehicles that I did not buy from them.