Langdale Chevrolet

1006 West Franklin Street, Sylvester, GA 31791

New 888-902-3317
Used 866-906-0268
Service 888-240-0747

DRESS UP YOUR DRIVEWAY WITH A BOWTIE!

Fourth Vehicle I have purchsed from Langdale

by from Athens, GA |

Jeff Thorne and the Langdale crew are re-writing the book on customer service and make the buying process simple. I have bought 4 cars in the last ten years - all from Jeff at Langdale - and will continue to contact them for my vehicle needs. I suggest anyone to give them a try!

Good Experience after all

by from Eastman,ga |

I bought a chevy cruze in the beginning and was very unhappy Chuck and service was excellant throughout the entire process after speaking to Jeff (general manger) he and Gary got involved and resolved the issues. I was able to purchase a better car which in turn made me very happy. I would buy from this dealership again. The entire staff is very friendly and will do whatever is necessary to resolve your problem. A HUGE THANK YOU to Jeff and his staff. If your just looking for a service department i would HIGHLY suggest Langdale's service Chuck and the service team are excellant.

Will not buy from this dealership again

by from Eastman,ga |

I bought a 2012 chevy Cruze in March of 2014 it has been in the shop every month but June. Chuck and the service department have been excellent in trying to address and fix the problem however unable to locate the problem. When speaking to Gary the salesman about trading this back in and making it right once he realized I was not intersted in the car he was trying to sell me I felt as he was trying to be little me and act as if i was blowing my car problems out of proportion. I would Highly recommand the serivce department but will never buy a car from this dealership again. They do not value their customers.

really bad experience

by from Sylvester ga |

car in shop for slight miss at road speed. 7 weeks later and with this dealership repair shop replacing and guessing what parts to replace and blowing up my engine. Still has not been repaired. 7 weeks of butchering my corvette. If I ever get my car out in running order and in one piece..it will be a miracle. They have replaced fuel filter..water pump..opti distributor..exhaust sensors..then blew the head gaskets..sent heads off..after heads returned..I was told catalyst converters were stopped up..replaced blown radiator and car still will not perform. Runs worse now that when I took it to langdale. They have broken my radio's automatic antenna ..I have called Gm..we will see what the outcome will be..I'm disgusted..

Super Customer Service!

by from Albany, GA |

Jeff Thorne made our car buying experience as easy as it could have possibly been! I appreciate all the time he spent with me as I was trying to decide which vehicle would fit my needs and my budget. I love my new car and will be doing business with Langdale Chevrolet again!

Not happy with the quality of work completed.

by from Albany, GA |

I had the transmission replaced in my wife's 2008 Saturn outlook about a 2 years ago and was not pleased with the results at all. The first time i went to pick it up i got home about 20 miles away, and it was jerking backfireing and leaking fluid. After towing it back the next day it took about another week to have the work completed. I wasn't happy with their quality controll at that time but i keep finding issues related to their work. First i got a check engine light immediately, the catalytic converters were reinstalled without gaskets and were leaking, after replacing the gaskets myself, it turned out that the catalytic converter was also bad wich i believe from being dropped or from the backfiring destroying it from the first incorrect repair due to a bad ground they said. I then noticed the electronic transmission wiring harness was practically being ripped out at the plug due to being improperly routed. I am now writing this because i have had a check engine light on for the last 2 years wich i am not happpy with, but i was filling up my washer fluid today and realized that my air box was not put back in correctly either. A secondary box is supposed to be connected and instead it was just jammed in between my tranny cooling lines and the washer fluid filler neck. I did not take it back again because i have not had good experiences with people at dealerships and being as i only have one car for the family, it is an incredible inconvenience. The service i ended up with was that of a bad corner gas station repair from someone who doesn't know what they are doing and no attention to detail, not that of a dealership from people who are supposed to know what they are doing. I would not want them changing my oil let alone doing any further repairs.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Moultrie, Georgia |

Jeff Thorne was recommended to me by my employer as the best in the business. Guess what? He is!!! Jeff Thorne is an absolute asset to Langdale Chevrolet and is excellent at his job!!! I told him what I wanted and he found the perfect car for me. He made the entire car buying process so easy and I never even had to go to the dealership. I have recommended him to several friends and I am sure that they will receive the same excellent quality of service from him that I received. Thank you, Jeff! I am LOVING my new Malibu.

Excellent customer service, great experience!

by from valdosta, ga |

This is the fourth time I've done business with Langdale Chevrolet and have had an excellent experience each time. They treat you like family and are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend them!

Wonderful buying experience

by from Moultrie, GA |

We had a fantastic process buying my new truck from Langdale Chevrolet and I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Great customer service. Stan is the man!

by from Leesburg, FL |

Langdale had the exact used vehicle I wanted and Stan made everything happen very easily. I'm from central florida, Stan worked with me over the phone to finalize the deal. No hassle! My hats off to the folks at langdale.

Excellent Customer Service - Thanks Jeff Thorne!

by from Macon, GA |

Jeff Thorne did an excellent job for us with the purchase of our vehicle. He was so easy to work with, that I referred my mother-in-law who purchased a car the following week!