Mike Reed Chevrolet

New 888-625-6423 New888-625-6423
Used 888-625-2367 Used888-625-2367
Service 888-627-7293 Service 888-627-7293

Home of the $2000 Best Price Guarantee

Top Notch Service (Quick Lube)

by from Hinesville, GA |

From the time I arrived on the lot until the time my car was done, I was greeted with smiles and fast friendly service. I'm a regular there and most of the cost called me by name and I even talk with Mike Reed, The owner. This place is like a second home to me. They are the ONLY people I trust with my family's vehicles. Debbie, Bootsy, and Mr. Reed ALWAYS make me feel welcome!!!!

March 18, 2016

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jason. We are always happy to have you with us. See you again soon!

Awesome Dealership

by from Ludowici, GA |

Mike Reed Chevrolet is an outstanding dealership. They treat customers like family, not just another customer. I have purchased 6 vehicles from Mike Reed Chevrolet, and when I plan to purchase another vehicle, Mike Reed Chevrolet is the dealership for me and my family.

Great Service Department

by from Hinesville, GA |

Donna in the service department was great! I had an extended vehicle protection plan and Donna took care of all of the insurance, plus getting the rental car worked out. All I had to do was show up and drop off my car. It was a great experience.

The family of Mr. Mike Reed

by from Jesup, Ga |

The sales department knew I was coming and they were looking for me (+). Mr. Louis LaVoi was (1) friendly, (2) Knowledgeable, and (3) willing to take on added responsibilities as needed to make this deal happen. I have never been treated by a Manager Principle (Mike Reed) like he treated me. I really felt like part of the family. Mrs. Doris, the F and I manager is a true champion with integrity all over her.

March 16, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy that your experience with us was a positive one. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help!

MeToo

by from Liberty county |

Dealership worked with me to get a quaility used car! Despite having credit issues...they came thru on getting me that great!

September 25, 2012

We are so glad that our credit care department was able to help you in your time of need. Please feel free to call us anytime and enjoy that car!!

My Car

by from Hinesville, GA |

My experience was a great one. I would recommend all my friends to you guys. I'm so pleased with this car, and I just want to say thank you all!

September 25, 2012

We are so glad that we were able to make your car buying experience a great one, Nikiesha!! We hope that you continue to love your new car!!

Fisrt American made car

by from Hinesville Ga |

Salesman Rodney Kent very friendly, the service was great. This is my first American made car and I hope not my last one.

August 13, 2012

We are so happy that you chose us to be a part of your car buying experience. With our approach to our customers; making sure that we accomplish all budget goals AND making sure that our customers love their car BEFORE they purchase it, we have little doubt you will indeed love that American made Chevy!!

kendra merritt

by from baxley,ga |

Was very satisfied with my experience with the dealership. They are truly hard working individual that work hard to get the deal done with your best interest in mind.

August 24, 2012

We are so happy that we were able to help make your car buying experience as painless as possible, Kendra! We hope that you enjoy your new Silverado and we look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Great Experience!

by from Hinesville, GA |

I would definitely recommend Mike Reed Chevrolet! It was a pleasure dealing with Michelle there!

July 15, 2012

Thanks for allowing us to provide you with the best service possible!! Enjoy your new car and let us know if we can do anything to assist you in the future!!

Buying a car

by from Hinesville, GA |

The sales representatives and mike reed Chevrolet made my car buying experience a breeze. There were friendly, and did everything they could to accommodate my needs.

July 14, 2012

We are so happy that we were able to make your car buying experience as enjoyable as possible!! We hope you enjoy your new car and please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!!