Rippy Cadillac

4951 New Centre Dr, Wilmington, NC 28403

New 888-478-5331
Used 877-468-1725
Service 888-884-5106

Family Owned & Operated since 1946...

Fantastic experience!

by from Wilmington N.C. |

I found the car online & called the dealership to inquire about it.I spoke to several reps & upon calling back I spoke directly to Miranda who was their finance specialist. To my amazement she was extremely knowledgeable about this particular car.We even came to cash terms via phone.The kicker is she actually took the time to come pick me up from my home(10 miles from the dealership) & brought me back to the dealership. I was introduced to all management & the entire staff appeared to be positive and enjoying their jobs.Miranda took care of all the paperwork & then had them clean the car up for me.It is truly different shopping at a family owned business as they realize the importance of great customer service & that there are multiple other dealers I could have purchased from. This was truly an easy transaction & I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a most pleasant shopping experience!

October 13, 2014

Thank you for the great review. Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for giving Rippy the chance to earn your business.

om line buying

by from Jacksoncille, nc |

i noticed a vehicle on line with "price not listed" after in quired abou the vehicle and price, i received 2 responses, but neirher had the asking price I requested. i responded to bnoth e-mail again asking about the proce, but receiced ZERO respopnses. Certainly not a goo d experience, amnd no sale was made.

November 5, 2014

We do apologize for the inconvenience. Most cars without prices just came in to our store and are going through service, state inspection and detail. This can take some time, once complete pictures are taken and price is listed. If you sent a request for the price it should have been sent to you or a response as to why we don't have it priced and a status. Can you send the vehicle, date and who responded so I can look into this. Please feel free to contact me direct at mvalldejuli@rippyautomotive.com or 910-799-7678 ask for Marty

Purchase of 2012 SRX

by from Kenansville, NC |

Katie (Ben and Eric), We have bought several vehicles over the years but this was by far the smoothest, most seamless and productive transaction we have done. The car is beautiful and operates superbly. But the gem of the transaction has been working with you Katie first, then Ben and finally Eric. The genuine personal touch was ever present in each one of you and easily felt. Special acknowledgment to you Katie for your close hands on attention from the first contact and to Ben for his warm personable demeanor along with his patience staying late to make sure we were completely informed about everything. I can't leave out Eric who was not only efficient but who also made us feel at home and relaxed even though the hour was late. My wife was more than pleased with how everything flowed so easily, quickly and efficiently with a personal touch. Sincerely thank you all again with the anticipation of working together again in the future.

February 15, 2013

We were so thrilled to meet you and your wife! It has been nothing but an absolute pleasure. You are part of the family now!

The new XTS

by from Shallotte, NC |

I have driven it 800 miles in one day on four (4) occasions. I arrive relatively fresh. This new XTS is the smoothest, driver - friendly vehicle I have ever owned.

February 10, 2013

We are so glad to hear that the XTS has made for an enjoyable long ride! We sincerely appreciate your business and your compliments. We will look forward to seeing you again soon for service!

Great dealership.

by from Southport, NC |

Good buying and service experience. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Truly professional. Repair and service costs are no more then if you took yout auto to a franchise or private repair garage.

February 10, 2013

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate your business and will look forward to continuing to work with you in the future! We are always here if you need anything.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Wilmington |

Rippy Automotive provided me with superior customer service. I live in Northern Virginia and half of the process was conducted online. They were set and ready for delivery upon my arrival.

All around excellence

by from Southport, NC |

The car buying experience was excellent. No one was pushy, no "gimicks," no surprise charges, etc... The entire staff was friendly and helpful. When we have used the service area, they have done what was promised, on time and on budget.

I highly recommend this dealership.

by from Charlotte, NC |

My wife and I recently purchased our second vehicle from Rippy Cadillac in Wilmington. Although we live in Charlotte, we utilized Rippy's internet sales capabilities and online communication with the dealership's Internet Manager to locate and review both Cadillacs we acquired. The dealership sent us numerous pictures and pertinent information pertaining to the various vehicles in which we had an interest. After narrowing down our selection, we made the trip over to Wilmington to finalize the deal. It was an excellent, no-hassle experience, and both purchase deals were considerably better than those we considered in the Charlotte Metro area. I highly recommend this dealership....as well as their internet sales process.

07 PONTIAC SOLSTICE GXP

by from Jacksonville, NC |

The staff (especially Mr. Perry) was courteous and knowledgeable, and the service was excellent. only draw-back was the car did not have a spare set of keys; I had to purchase them myself.

June 3, 2011

Thanks for the review. Hope you enjoy the Solstice!

Excellent car-buying experience

by from Morehead City, NC |

I had an excellent car-buying experience with Rippy Cadillac/Saab. The associates who worked with me and all of the staff were courteous, professional, and responded quickly to any question or concern I had, the deal I received was excellent and hassle-free, and vehicle delivery was efficiently handled. I highly recommend this dealership.

May 25, 2011

Thanks for the Great Feedback! We try to make it an easy, and enjoyable experience.