Herlong Chevrolet Buick

354 Lee Street Hwy 121, Johnston, SC 29832

New 877-553-8541
Used 888-251-2397
Service 877-880-7099

HERLONG CHEVROLET-BUICK... SINCE 1933...NO DOC FEES!!!...FACTORY CERTIFIED CARS and TRUCKS!!!!

Great Service

by from Aiken, Souith Carolina |

I purchased my brand new Buick Enclave 11 months ago at Herlong in Johnston, SC. During the purchase process everyone at Herlong was extremely curteous, pleasant, honest and helpful. Since my purchase I have visited the service department several times. Jess has always been very concerned about my auto issues and has always worked hard to find a solution to my concerns.

July 11, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy that you have such positive experiences with us. Customer service is very important to Jess (and the rest of us too)!

NOW, THAT IS WHAT I CALL AWESOME SERVICE!

by from aiken sc |

They have awesome service and the staff are so nice. And they get in and out no long waiting... NOW, THAT IS WHAT I CALL AWESOME SERVICE. The staff is so nice and outgoing, everyone should go and get a great deal, on some new and used cars, u will love it. Whenever i know someone needs a car, am going to send them down to Herlong Chevrolet Buick in Johnston SC cause they make u feel , right at home. Thanks to Brittani McDaniel sales consultant, the best sales consultant I have ever meet. She knows what she is doing and do it so well. Thanks Herlong for making my purchase so easy, quick and understanding.

June 30, 2014

Thank your for such a great review! We're happy you had such a wonderful experience here and definitely appreciate your business! Customer service is important to us so thank you for taking the time to tell us how we did. Welcome to the Herlong family.

It was okay

by from Akken sc |

It was okay, wanted to trade in my car and get another one from herlong. But didn't want to work with me on the price r nothing. I would think they would, help a person but I guess no .

June 30, 2014

I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with us. Customer service is important to us so if there is anything you would like to share or revisit, please give us a call.

Definitely worth the drive

by from West Columbia, SC |

I was interested in trading my car for a certified/pre-owned Equinox. After visiting one of the local Lexington dealerships, I made the hour or so drive to Johnston because of a vehicle they featured on Cars.com. I have to say, hands down, the best decision. My father and I were greeted within a couple seconds of walking in with a handshake and a smile. We didn't have to wait long at all to see the vehicle or take the test drive, nor did we have to wait around for the appraisal. What made the most impact for me was we didn't have to keep going back and forth regarding my trade in as I had experienced with the other dealer. A quick conversation was all we needed to come to an agreement and make the deal. Even though we worked with Jim, everyone in the dealership made us feel welcome and comfortable. They all make me feel like we had known each other for years. I couldn't have asked for a better car-buying experience. Very impressed! My father who is currently retired after working in the car business himself for over 30 years was equally impressed with the service and knowledge of the employees at Herlong. Other dealerships need to take note of the service that you get at Herlong. Small town business is the way to go. I will be back if I ever need another vehicle and will definitely recommend Herlong.

June 3, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review to let us know you had such a memorable experience here. Customer service is very important to us and it makes us happy that we delivered. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Thank you again and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

Very Plesant Buying Experience

by from Hartwell, GA |

We drove 90 minutes to shop at Herlong Chevrolet. We had never been there and did not know what to expect. We were very pleased with the staff. From the clean up guys, service guys, finance ladies, and especially our salesman Jim. I recommend them highly. It was the most pleasant buying experience we have ever had.

April 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Excellent customer service is important to us. We were all very happy to help take care of you! Let us know if you need our help in the future.

excellent car buying experience!

by from greenwood |

Just a great place to buy a car from! love the sales staff here. I will be back to buy again!

March 22, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We're happy that you had a wonderful experience with us. We surely will be here when you need us in the future.

Very friendly

by from Columbia sc |

We drove an hour to get to Herlong Chevy and we test drove 3 SUVs and was not pressured during that time. Jim (our dealer) was very helpful. The staff of herlong made us feel very welcome there we had our girls with us (ages 3yrs and20months) and they let them color and kept them occupied while we signed our papers for our new car. I highly recommend this dealership no matter how far you have to drive because it is totally worth it.

March 18, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are very happy that you had such a wonderful experience and took the time to say so. If we can help you in the future, please don't hesitate to call us.

Great Selection - Excellent Staff - No Pressure

by from Mountville, SC |

The entire staff was a pleasure to meet and deal with. Courteous sales staff and timely transaction time. The dealership in no way initiated pressure. Test driving several vehicles was not a problem. It was tough to not buy 2 vehicles while we were there. I will contact them for future purchases.

March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We pride ourselves on great customer service and are happy you had a wonderful experience with us. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Service Department is Outstanding

by from North Augusta, SC |

The Service Department at Herlong Chevy is outstanding! Jes, the Service Manager, is the best we have ever met. Jes makes us feel very comfortable each time we need service. He does a great job and explaining the needed repairs. The service work is always done correctly and on-time. We have all our vehicles serviced at Herlong. We routinely recommed Herlong to others.

March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with Jes and our Service Dept. We will pass this along to him to let him and his department know. We also appreciate your recommending others to Herlong Chevrolet Buick.

Great buying experience

by from Abbeville, S.C. |

My wife and I drove an hour and fifteen minutes to visit Herlong. As soon as we entered the lot, we were greeted by an extremely courteous, friendly, and knowledgeable sales rep, Cliff Kneece. He was in no way pushy and made us feel relaxed as we looked at various Buick Regals. As we proceeded through the buying process, we traded two automobiles for a new Regal. Cliff surprised us by giving us what we had to have for our trade ins. Best automobile buying experience ever. Their finance rep spent the time necessary to find us the best and lowest finance rate possible. Too many names to remember but EVERY associate at Herlong was friendly and made us feel at home. They seem to be one big happy family, all working together. As another writer wrote in their review, Herlong has that home town feel with no pressure tactics added. So thanks to Cliff and the entire staff at Herlong.

March 18, 2014

We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience here at Herlong! We take pride in our customer service and thank you for your kind words. It means a lot that you took the time to submit a review. If we can help with any future vehicles needs, please don't hesitate to ask.

Purchase New Vehicle

by from Lexington, SC |

Purchased a new Tahoe for my wife. Very pleased with your salesman, Jim Foley, and the time he took with us. Everything was handled very professionally. Thanks.

March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I apologize for our delay in responding. We pride ourselves on our customer service and are pleased that we met your expectations. If we can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.