Herlong Chevrolet Buick

354 Lee Street Hwy 121, Johnston, SC 29832

New 877-553-8541
Used 888-251-2397
Service 877-880-7099

HERLONG CHEVROLET-BUICK... SINCE 1933...NO DOC FEES!!!...FACTORY CERTIFIED CARS and TRUCKS!!!!

New Truck Buy

by from Jax, Florida |

I drove all the way from Florida for the best truck buyin experience I have ever had. Jim and Meryl made things super easy and pleasurable. I recommend Herlong Chevy to all my family and friends.

Second New Pickup from Herlong

by from Lake Keowee, SC |

Just picked up my second new Silverado from Herlong. Jim Foley and the staff are excellent to work with and have the best prices of anywhere in SC. They will work to get you every incentive and rebate possible. Highly recommend working with Herlong.

Great Experience!

by from Johnston, SC |

Bought a Tahoe from Herlong and found the experience to be fantastic. No issues with the vehicle and came to an agreement on the price and value of trade-in without any haggling. I'll be back.

December 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future!

Fantastic service!

by from Johnston SC |

Had my Tahoe serviced and found the service to be excellent. I've never had all of the findings such as tread wear and brake lining thicknesses documented in writing by any other dealership. I'll definitely be back!

December 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our Service Dept takes pride in being very thorough. Thank you so much for your business!

Great Dealership!

by from Batesburg SC |

My parents bought a 2012 Impala from Cliff. It has been a great experience. There was no pressure during the sale and the service department has been great. Cliff is such a nice guy we all look forward to visiting with him when we come for service appointments. When I am old enough to buy a car I'm coming to see Cliff at Herlong!

December 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your parents' business and look forward to helping you one day!

Great Experience from Start to Finish!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I worked with Cliff at Herlong Chevrolet Buick and had a surprisingly great, straightforward experience with him and the team at Herlong. It was a refreshing to not have the ?sleazy? car dealership experience one now expects to be the norm in buying a used car. Cliff was honest and accurate about the condition of the car over the phone and was a delight to work with in person. I can attest to their ?no additional fees? is true as well. The price of the car was the final cost on the documents in the finance office ? once again, very refreshing. Great buying experience and very happy to recommend to anyone looking to buy from them. - RBS

November 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. Customer Service is very important to us so it means a lot when someone takes the time to say we did a great job! Thank you for your business and welcome to the Herlong family!

Recall on car

by from Monetta, SC |

They were very polite and helpful doing the process of getting the recall work completed.

November 11, 2014

Thank you for this review. Our sales and service teams really care for their customers. We were happy to help you and appreciate your business!

Buying a car is easy at this small town dealer

by from Atlanta, GA |

Was looking for a used Buick Regal GS this September as near to Atlanta as possible, and saw a certified preowned example at Herlong. Made a call and spoke with Ben Herlong, who was friendly and helpful. I made arrangements with him and made the trip on a weekday to take a look at the car. It was pulled around front waiting for me when I arrived, and I was able to take the test drive I wanted and look the vehicle over thoroughly without an ounce of pressure or impatience. Once decided, I sat down in Ben's office and we had an easy ten minutes of negotiating, shook hands, and the deal was done! I'm positive that things would NOT have been so easy at a big Atlanta dealer. Ben and the other employees worked things out with my preapproved third-party financing, cleaned the car, had me sign papers, and I was on my way. A totally painless experience. Check out their inventory online and make the trip if they've got what you want - you won't be disappointed!

November 11, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review. We are very happy that you had such a memorable experience with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to continuing our relationship with you.

Extremely happy !!! Great service!!!

by from Saluda, SC |

I just purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland from Herlong Chevrolet & Buick, and I am extremely happy with my purchase. My experience with every Herlong's employee was excellent. Everyone worked so hard to help and assist me. I gave salesperson, Cliff Kneece, a list of items I was looking for in a vehicle and my price range, and Tanya did a great job of finding exactly what I was wanting!! They both did an amazing job, and they both truly care about the customers! I could not have found such luxury within a reasonable price range without them!! A huge thank you to everyone at Herlong Chevy & Buick that helped me through the whole car buying experience and making it go smoothly!

September 30, 2014

Great experience.

by from Claxton,Ga |

I called Herlong regarding an advertised vehicle on the internet.I was hooked up with Ben who was not familiar with the vehicle but offered to test drive it and call me back to answer any questions.He was straight forward and forthright as I stressed that I was two and ahalf hours away.I made the trip based on his responses to my questions.He made me a fair offer for my trade and I drove the vehicle home.Very comfortable experience in a pleasant business invironment.

October 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Customer service is very important to us and we are glad you had such a pleasant experience. We thank you very much for your business.

Love My New Car!

by from Johnston, SC |

Bought my new car today. It was an easy quick friendly experience. We will be back for our next purchase!

October 1, 2014

Thank you so much for a great review. We thank you for your business and look forward to working with you again!