Sale Automall

(5.0) 5 Reviews

1053 US Highway 258 N, Kinston, NC 28504

AWESOME Sales Experience!

by from Snow Hill, NC |

Being a long-time Chevy family, we looked at several local dealerships that sold GM products. Sale Auto Mall has GMC, Cadillac, Buick and Chevrolet (as well as Kia and BMW - we'll forgive them for having a Ford division as well...LOL) American-made is NOT dead! And these fine gentlemen, and ladies, make you remember good, old Southern hospitality and manners. This was the best buying experience I have ever enjoyed. I will return, and refer anyone I know that is looking for a vehicle to Sale Auto Mall in Kinston. (ask for Rusty)

first american car

by from Goldsboro, NC |

My name is Charles and I'm in the air force. I've been stationed in south korea for the past 3 years where the GM market isn't very large. Ive always owned imports in the past due to the stereotype of great gas mileage. After being stationed at Seymour Johnson AFB in Goldsboro I wanted an American car. I went to a few dealerships around Goldsboro that were near the base. Not seeing anything that really struck my liking I heard about Sale Auto Mall form a few buddies of mine at work. I drove out to Kinston to check out there selection where I was promptly greeted by Glenden Hansil. After discussing my wants and my time in Korea with him, and him telling me about his family back home in Jamaica we began to look on the lot. They have just about everything there; Chevy's, Cadillac's, Buick's, BMW's, Ford, and some Mercedes. I even saw a couple used Porche's on the lot. So naturally right off gate I was a little dazed by the selection, but Glenden helped figure out my wants vs needs. After driving a malibu, impala, and CTS I decided the impala was a good choice for the price. I've been driving the car for about a week now and been getting roughly the same gas mileage with my v6 as I did with some 4 cylinders I've owned. Plus, its got a little pep to it when i need it. Overall I'm very happy with my selection and choice. Mickey Howard the Manager assured me i was getting a good deal and i completely agree. I just want all the guys out there at the dealership to know I appreciate the help and kindness. The car did not come with window visors but the guys in parts were able to get me a set quickly and i was able to have them put on the next day in the shop. I would recommend friends and family to this dealer and will doing all future car purchase's with them.

The Sales staff is amazing

by from Winterville, NC |

From the time I drove on the lot the sales staff at Sale Auto Mall made my car buying experience quick and painless. Glendon and Derrick helped me pick out a Chevy Cruze that I really enjoy and looks great. The Manager Mickey Howard and the Fianance officer Curtis worked with me to get a good deal that I felt as fair and a good value for the car.

I LOVE MY CRUZE

by from La Grange, NC |

I purchased a 2012 Chevy Cruze in May 2012. They didnt have the exact one i wanted but found it for me next day. Had all the paperwork ready for me to sign so it was a quick process. This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Sale and it will not be the last. The service department is just as friendly and prompt as the sales dept.

GREAT SERVICE

by from Seven Springs,NC |

My experience at Sale Auto Mall was wonderful. Everyone I delt with was friendly and very knowledgable in the departments in which they work. I would recommend every one to do business with Sale Auto Mall.