Burns of Gaffney

101 Peachoid Road, Gaffney, SC 29341

New 888-430-7290 New 888-430-7290
Used 888-430-2292 Used 888-430-2292
Service 866-495-9793 Service 866-495-9793

The Right Choice since 1923!

I'm happy

by from Gaffney, SC |

I bought a used Mazda 3 from Burns. I've been buying cars for almost 40 years and this was the easiest transaction ever. The car is great, the price was great, and the salesperson Robert Egerton was easy to deal with and quite straightforward. After I bought the car, I discovered there was no jack. Robert ordered one for me and I received it four days after I told him about it. I'm never thought I'd rate the buying process at any dealer five stars, but I am for this one.

Pay Here Buy Here Plan-Great Service

by from Spartanburg, SC |

I went to Burns Chevy of Gaffney needing help. A solid dealerhip in the community. My credit is not in the best of shape due to certain events in the past few years. My truck tore up on me the day before and a single working woman with a family I did not know what I was going to do. With all that said I was treated with the most respect. A wonderful salesman that understood my situation and did all that he could to get me a loan for a new (used) car the same day I applied. And with a bank! Thank you so much for a another chance and your help Mr. Robert Egerton you will never know the help you gave me.

Burns of Gaffney responded to this review

January 16, 2016

We here at Burns Chevrolet want to thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and wish you the best of 2016. Warmest Regard, The BURNS TEAM.

Missy carter

by from Madisonville, TN |

Robert Eagerton was our sales man and Bo also helped us through the process. Both were exceptional!!!!! Robert spent lots of time working with us and talking with us. We hope we enjoy our new car as much as we enjoyed getting to know & working with the employees at Burns Chevrolet. It was a great experience for our family.

newtruck

by from Blacksburg SC |

Joshua Henley is a great Sales associate. He helped me with everything I needed to be helped with. Got me in the truck I wanted to be in. If you want a nice ride with a good person to take care of you. Go to Burns Chevrolet and ask for Josh.

new used car buying experience

by from gaffney, sc |

Was worried about buying a new car, but Josh and the others at Burns made me very comfortable with my decision. It was truly worry free experience.

Excellent Service

by from Gaffney, SC |

Joshua was a great sales associate!! He did a wonderful job by putting me in the car I wanted. I came in today not knowing if I was going to be able to get the car I wanted and left with my new vehicle very satisfied. If you need a car go see Josh Henley at Burns Chevrolet!!

Great service, excellent dealership

by from Spartanburg Sc |

If you ever need to buy a new vehicle I would recommend this one. Josh Henley was my salesman and even before I arrived at the dealership he kept in contact with me via email when I was just shopping for a car. I arrived and he was absolutely awesome...

Great service!!!!!

by from Blacksburg Sc |

I have had a wonderful experience dealing with Burns Chevrolet over the years. I am blessed and honored to be the one to lead my sister to a new and wonderful experience also. I highly recommend anyone in need of not only a vehicle, but the right deal for your money to go in and see Scott Young, HE'S YOUR MAN!!! THANKS SCOTT YOUNG FOR MAKING NOT ONLY ME, BUT MY SISTER SMILE AGAIN....

Great service and wonderful salesman

by from Blacksburg Sc |

I enjoyed every minute of the experience of purchasing a vehicle from Burns, Scott Young is the man to see when looking for your next source of transportation!!!

Great Experience

by from gaffney sc |

Buying a car made simple...my salesman, David Clifton made spending money fun with no pressure whatsoever. i would highly recommend this dealership when you need or want to buy a car. I would do it all over again:)