Burns of Gaffney

101 Peachoid Road, Gaffney, SC 29341

New 888-430-7290
Used 888-430-2292
Service 866-495-9793

The Right Choice since 1923!

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Gaffney, SC |

I have been to Burns many times to look at Cars. I always have someone knowledgeable and helpful help me, they really know what they are doing!

February 1, 2014

Thank you for the many visits to our dealership. We always try to be as helpful as possible, and it looks like those who have helped you were just that. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Burns hits a homerun

by from Spartanburg, SC |

The folks at Burns could not have been more helpful or informative. They were knowledgable, courteous and fair priced. Our salesman, Scott Young made the buying process quick and easy. We have recommended them to all of our friends that are looking for a new or used vehicle.

February 1, 2014

DJ, Glad to hear you had a great experience with Scott and the team at Burns of Gaffney. Thank you for the business, the review, and for recommending us to your friends.

great salesman and great car

by from chesnee,sc |

I got a great car at a great price,and my salesman jeff ledbetter made sure I got everything I asked for :)

February 1, 2014

Kristen, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad you had a good experience, and we were able to meet your needs. We look forward to meeting all your future automotive needs.

great service..great people

by from chesnee, s.c. |

Jeff ledbetter the salesman really went out of his way to get my daughter and her husband into a good car at a good price..i will remember this when its tme for me to get a new car .I will be going there first.

February 2, 2014

Steve, We are glad you had a memorable experience at Burns. That is our goal with every customer and it sounds like it sure came through for you guys. We look forward to seeing you again.

Great Dealership

by from Gaffney SC |

bought a great Suv and the service since has been so. great, the people are so nice and really care about you . two thumbs us for all you guys .

February 1, 2014

Judy, That's what we love to hear. We do indeed care about the needs of every customer, and we are glad that showed when you were dealing with us. Glad to hear you are happy with your vehicle and we look forward to meeting your future automotive needs.

Very bad experience.

by from Columbus, IN |

Thought I had a very low mileage 2003 Durango that I really wanted bought. Called, E-Mailed and asked how much deposit to hold the vehicle. Found out by E-Mail they sold it to someone else. Salesman and sales manager did not return phone calls. Very disappointed.

February 1, 2014

Robert, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience at Burns Chevrolet. We apologize that your experience did not measure up to our standard of excellence. Unfortunately this vehicle sold so quickly your salesman was not able to get back with you quickly enough. However, it is not typical for our people to not follow up at all. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We will do our best to correct this in the future. Thank you for making us better. If you have any questions please contact us at sales@burnsofgaffney.com

great Experience

by from Shelby n.c |

I was very satisfied with my experience at burns Chevrolet, My salesman Don Dixon was very helpful, The dealership was very busy when I was there but I was waited on and all my questions were answered

February 2, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review us. Indeed, we do stay pretty busy, especially at our brand new location, but we are glad to here that we were able to meet your needs. We looking forward to helping you again in the future.

Nice facility, nice salesperson

by from shelby,nc |

My salesperson Don Dixon was very helpful. He was able to explain everything I needed to know

February 3, 2014

Thanks for doing business with us, and for taking time to leave a review. We are glad to hear everything went well, we look forward to helping you again in the future.

I was down at dealership and talked to Don Dixon !

by from Shelby nc |

Don is a very nice and great person if I was going to get a car now I would get it from Don ! Thanks Don for your help

February 3, 2014

Thanks for leaving a review. We certainly would like to help you with your next purchase. You can reach us online or at the new location.

Great Service... Exceeded my expectations!!!!!!!

by from Gaffney, SC. 29340 |

What a great experience! The staff was very professional and Jeremy's only concern was that I was satisfied with my purchase. He was very detailed and explained the process and my options. Most important we had the greatest discussion about God and how I felt God was influencing my decisions .... He (God) lead me to a very faithful young man that held my hand through the whole purchase. I have never purchased a vehicle that felt so hassle free and with such determination to me sure the customer was having a pleasant experience with such an important purchase. Jeremy truly was God sent.... And it just keep getting better... Best price, best interest rate and the payment below what I was expecting!!!! I drove away feeling that I was totally blessed and made friends with the staff at Burns, from the sales through the financing dept. ... Debbie was so kind and was able to save me money on the interest rate and monthly payment. I would definitely recommend Burns Chev to anyone.... I plan to be a long time customer. If you are looking for a great professional sales person .... Jeremy is the one you need to see.... Thanks everyone at Burns for making this a great experience!!!! I love my new Equinox!!!!! Great drive... and I know that the Customer Service when bring my Equinox in for service I can expect personal and professional staff. Thanks again, Jeremy Fay White

February 3, 2014

Fay, Thank for doing business with us and for leaving a review. It was a joy to sell you a vehicle. We are glad that everything went well during your car buying experience and we look forward to helping you again in the future.

So far great experience

by from Gaffney, SC |

I just recently bought a new truck from Burns. I had a ford and seas having a lot of trouble with it. So I got on the Burns website and applied for a loan on a Tue. Not even 30 min later my sales person David Clifton called to ask us to come in. Later that day my husband and I went to look a their used trucks. We found one we liked told David the payment range we needed to be in and went home for the rest of the day. David got right on it by the end of the night he had called with the news that we could get a brand new 2013 truck. A few days later we took the ford in and came home with a new Chevy. This was by far the best buying experience yet. Thank you David and Burns for helping us get in our new truck.

February 3, 2014

Beth, Glad to hear our salesperson was quick and complete in his response. It is also good to hear that he took such great care of you guys as you came into the Burns family. Thank you for your purchase and for leaving a review.