2031 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, GA 30909

New 866-789-7163
Used 866-735-8615
Service 866-791-2341

GET USED TO GETTING MORE AT GORDON

BUY YOUR CHEVROLET HERE !

by from Dearing GA |

Have been researching the '14 Impala for a couple months and visited both local dealers to look at the vehicles. Buy far, GORDON CHEVROLET was top notch in the process! The "other" dealer did not seem interested to "show the car" or even quote a price on GM's Black Friday sales event! At GORDON CHEVROLET, they took a genuine interest in our car buying experience, even having the Black Friday Sale Price on the cars. In 40 years in buying vehicles, this experience at GORDON CHEVROLET was the BEST! NO pressure to buy, SUPER FRIENDLY sales staff plus an EXCELLENT PRICE = a vehicle sold. We had a great rate pre-approved for financing, but Eddie Overby found us a way better rate and we went through GORDON Chevrolet for the financing. Thanks to Dusty, Sue, Debbie, Gary, Eddie and Adam for making this the BEST car buying experience ever! We just love our new '14 Impala 2LT!

Gordon Chevrolet responded to this review

February 26, 2014

Thank you Sarah - we are happy that we could help you get into that beautiful Impala!

by from Appling Ga |

Best used car buying experience I ever had. Fast , friendly, courtese service. Treat you with respect and are very willing to work with you. Pricing is the best around.

GORDON CHEVROLET "The Best Dealership in Town"

by from Grovetown, Ga |

GORDON CHEVROLET, is by far the best dealership in town. We started buying cars from GORDON CHEVROLET since 2010. Since the. We have had multiple opportunities to work with them on so many projects that give back to the community. With out a shadow of a doubt, anyone reading this review, must stop by GORDON CHEVROLET, and test drive the next car of your dreams. From the moment we first stepped in to the doors, we were greeted by friendly staff. They didn't waist time like other dealerships we shopped at. They understand the value of time. The facility, was clean, and was not sterile like other places we had been. The general manager Adam was ver approachable, easy to get in contact with, and was not in a rush to get you to buy a car. Bob, one of the more seasoned member of GORDON CHEVROLET, took his time to answer every question we had. What's more, is once we made out purchase, the new gained friendship didn't stop there. He went over every detail of our new purchase. He continued to stay in contact even to this day. Both he and Adam, we feel are friends for life. We recommend GORDON CHEVROLET to each and everyone of our friends and family when they are looking to trade. That too is a great benefit. They give you top dollar for your trade. Friends, I only have about 2700 characters left to make my recommendation known. Please check out GORDON CHEVROLET when looking to purchase your next new or used vehicle. The range of vehicles to choose from is tremendous. Don't take my word for it, check them out yourself. My family has purchased (3) vehicles from them. They are absolutely the "The Best Dealership in the CSRA" Address: 2031 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, GA 30909 Phone Number: (866)-509-9857 Website: www.gordonaugusta.com ************YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED**********

Reggie's Review

by from Augusta, GA |

Reggie is a really cool guy, he has went above and beyond to help find the right car for me.

by from augusta, ga |

Reggie, Is a very personable Salesman. He gives you the assurance of the quality of the car you being shown. He is very well versed on the specifications and available upgrades of the car and he works with the customer in a patient maner.

by from Augusta, GA |

Reggie is very professional and doesn't pressure you and when I am ready to buy a car he will be the first person I ask for.

Reggie

by from Augusta,Ga |

I came to Gordon Chevrolet because I was shopping for a new car. Usually when you're a woman and alone people take that as a chance to take advantage but that was not the experience that I had at Gordon Chevrolet. I spoke with Reggie and he made sure that he showed me cars that were in my price range and within the realm of what I could see myself driving. he didn't force his idea about what I should get upon me. Great experience!!! Thanks Reggie!!!

REVIEW FOR REGGIE

by from AUGUSTA, GA |

Reggie was very professional and helpful. When I am definitely going to choose a car, I will be back!

REVIEW FOR REGGIE

by from AIKEN, SC |

HE'S A VERY NICE GUY, WHO'S WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE TO FIND WHAT YOU NEED. MY NEXT CAR PURCHASE WILL BE BY MR REGGIE BECAUSE HE KNOWS ABOUT THE CARS HE SALES AND MAKES EVERY EFFORT TO MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND STAYING WITHIN YOUR PRICE RANGE.

by from Grovetown, Georgia |

Very Courteous in everything he do. Especially answering question I had concern about buying a new car. Please inform his Boss that he has a Excellent worker. We need more people like him working. Thank you Reggie! Sincerely, Ms. Redmond

review for Reggie

by from AUGUSTA GA |

Reggie is great!!! Very helpful and knowledgable Thanks for all the help and for being so friendly. *************************************************************************************************