Daniels Chevrolet Buick GMC Trucks

365 E Main St, Swainsboro, GA 30401

New 866-635-6468
Used 866-489-7315
Service 866-740-5224

The Daniels' Boys have never met a deal they couldn't beat!

Great Customer Service

by from Swainsboro, GA |

While I was having some issues checked out with my car, I had some of the best customer service from a young lady named Patty. She was very helpful and made my experience at Daniels a wonderful one and I will be going back for future service due to her kindness.

Daniels Chevrolet Buick GMC Trucks responded to this review

October 10, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about your experience with us here at Daniels Chevrolet. We are very proud of how hard Patti works to make sure that our "her" customers are taken care of. We look forward to a long term relationship with all of customers and again thank you for taking the time to express your appreciation. Daniels Chevrolet 478-237-4111

Awesome staff

by from Twin city, ga. |

Ricky Collins sold its a 2010 chev. Truck..great truck Will see him soon.

Great Dealership and Service

by from Swainsboro, Ga |

I have always had great deals and service with Daniels Chev. I will always shop there first. Ed is a good friend and I appreciate him. I must say Allan Braddock in the service dept had helped me out several times. If it's possible Ed and tje guys will make it happen for U.

Daniel's Chevrolet is a great dealership!

by from Swainsboro, Ga. |

Daniel's Chevrolet is a great family owned business that treats their customers like family! Ed Daniels has always been there to answer any questions on availability, pricing and went the extra mile to find just what we were looking for!

Committed to the Customer and the Community

by from Swainsboro, GA. |

Ed Daniels at Daniels Chevrolet is committed to his customer and to the community of Emanuel County. He is fair and honest with his deals and fits the car to the customer - he doesn't just sell you a vehicle. My family has purchased every car we have owned in the last 23 years from Daniels Chevrolet and we are about to be in the market to shop with them again. There is no doubt that we will buy from Ed as long as he is in the business. Emanuel County is proud of Daniels Chevrolet and the legacy that Richard, Sam and Ed continue from their father and grandfather.

Great customer service from sales and service.

by from Garfield, GA |

I have purchased my last 3 vehicles from Daniel's Chevrolet. Ed Daniels has been my sales person and has more than exceeded my expectations. After the sale, everyone in the service department (Bob, April, Patty and Gene, etc) has truly been more than willing to work with me and provide the best services available. Thanks to everyone at Daniel's - great teamwork!

Awesome Sales Staff

by from Swainsboro |

I've been looking to trade vehicles for a few months now. I've basically harassed Shannon Mason inquiring about different vehicles that I take notice too & that he calls me about. He handles each and every situation like it's a new one. I'll have to say without a doubt he is the most courteous, sincere, well mannered individual I've met on my vehicle searches. I highly recommend asking for Shannon so you will receive a true no pressure Daniels experience. He's got a deal no one can beat!!

Patti Hall Great Service

by from Swainsboro, Ga |

I purchased my GMC Terrain in March of this year and since then I have received great service. Patti Hall is always so very willing to help me out...she goes above and beyond and even comes to my job to pick up my car to have it serviced. I have been very pleased with my service at Daniels Chevrolet!!

Mr. Ricky Collins

by from Louisville, Georgia |

Ricky Collins helped me find the perfect SUV for me. I really love my car. Thanks Ricky!!!!!

Mr. Ricky Collins

by from Louisville, Georgia |

Ricky Collins helped my daughter buy her first car. He helped her to find the car she wanted. We felt that he when above and beyond most salesman making sure she picked the right car for her. Thanks Ricky!!!!!

I love my hometown dealer

by from Swainsboro, GA |

Every vehicle I have owned since turning 16 has come from Daniels cheverlet. I have worked with Ed Daniels over the last 25 years and have no intentions on using any other dealer. Ed Daniels is always there for the customer and can answer any question you may have concerning a vehicle on their lot. He stands by the products that he sells and will do everything in his power to help a customer out. I love my hometown dealer!!!!