Daniels Chevrolet Buick GMC Trucks

365 E Main St, Swainsboro, GA 30401

New 866-635-6468
Used 866-489-7315
Service 866-740-5224

Dedicated to serving all your automotive needs.

Great 1st Car Buying Experience

by from Tennille Ga |

Daniels Cheverolet made a GREAT impression on me this past weekend. Not only did the vehicle that we were looking at to purchase meet our expectations but the customer service was by far the best I have seen. Ed Daniels is a wonderful person to do business with, he made the sale happen for the price we wanted. He even waited for us to get there after lot closed to get the Jeep. If need a new car check out Daniels Chevorlet and talk to Ed. He is great. Thanks Ed for all you done for us.

Very Surprise and Happy to Share

by from Waynesboro, Georgia |

I was a bit scared when I first went in to Daniels Chevrolet. Given the Large amount of cars at thier location in Swainsboro, i figured it had to be a high pressure dealership. What I found was quite surprising. I have never been to buy a car, that the sales person did not have to run back and forth to "ask" everything. From what I have seen over the years buying cars, that this is when they come back with a high down payment or a crazy monthly payment and then when I say no, they have to go "ask". That takes all day. At Daniels, I sat down, they told me what they could do, and all of it was done with the guy I sat down with. No Floor Manager or Sales Manager coming out, we made a deal and they did it. I recommend this dealership to anyone considering a new or used car!

Equinox 2013

by from Swainsboro, GA 30401 |

I have been to Daniels Chevrolet here in Swainsboro, GA three times. The first time I was looking for a used Cadillac, CTS. The salesman told me that he would find me one that particular day that I was in there; three weeks later he call me back, still no Cadillac; the second time I was in there, my husband and I walked all around outside looking at vehicles, even went inside-three women were sitting at the counter, neither one ask if there were anything that they could help us with or nothing; the third time-I contacted Daniels on the computer; an Ed Daniels called me said he would put together some figures and would call me back; this has been almost three weeks and still no respond. I don't believe I can give Daniels Chevrolet a good rating. Sure he may be a local company, but they didn't show me anything!

Daniels Chevrolet Buick GMC Trucks responded to this review

May 29, 2013

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience here at Daniels. I will surely get to the bottom of the miscommunication between you and the original sales person and the ladies at the front desk. I will also get with Ed Daniels and see if we can get you the information you are looking for. Please give me a call at 478-237-4111 and ask for Sherri so that I can help change your mind and give you the customer service you deserve. Thank you for response.

Great Deal, Great buying experience!

by from Tennille, GA |

Just bought a vehicle from Daniel's, and I am very pleased with my buying experience with them. Got a good deal and was treated very well by Ed Daniels. I will definitely be checking with Daniel's the next time I need a vehicle. Thanks Again.

awful. awful awful. except for sales girl Whitney!

by from charlotte nc |

Found a truck online for sale by Daniels Chevrolet in Swainsboro GA. Spoke to nice sales girl Whitney who helped broker a deal with the used car manager Don. After aggreeing to a price and then telling me the torn leather could not be fixed by them, the price went up 250$. INSTEAD OF down for damage. I should of walked away then but needed truck for work. After agreeing to new terms, they ran my credit, I was approved and was making plans to make the four hour trip. Then the night before my drive they call me and say that there's a.problem with the truck! Upon servicing it, it threw a.check engine light, but don't worry its because of the aftermarket exhaust,which i was never told it had. I said that I can't get the truck inspected in NC with. a check engine light, so they tell me its 1000$ more.to get it right. Are you kidding. And then they tell me there's a power programmer on the truck. Shouldn't that be told up front? Called to speak to the owner of the dealership, was told he would call me in one hour, never heard back.

Daniels Chevrolet Buick GMC Trucks responded to this review

December 8, 2012

I sincerely appreciate your comments and again apologize for your bad experience. There is no excuse for this and I assure you that it is a rare occurrence! We are working on a better system to deal with inventory hitting the internet with a price before the vehicle has gone through the service department and clean up shop! We should have never priced and listed this vehicle before we ALL knew what aftermarket options were on the vehicle! Again, I apologize am so sorry for your bad experience at Daniels. We work hard every day to deliver the best customer service. Serving the community since 1926! Whitney

Have purchased several cars from Daniels...

by from Tennille, GA |

Have always recieved good service... will purchase next car from Daniels, as well...

Don't expect to walk away with savings...

by from savannah, GA |

I previously went in to buy an 04 chevy cavalier and they are very stubborn on pricing. Don't expect to save anything here... It is a very nice dealership, and now I can see why... prepare to get you pockets drained. They overcharge for vehicles and it's just ridiculous.