Yark Chevrolet

9830 Waterville Swanton Rd, Whitehouse, OH 43571

New 888-604-7119
Used 888-604-7110
Service 877-230-1180

Just What You're Looking For!

WELL WORTH THE DRIVE

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Thanks to the hard work of salesmen David Angel with support from Jason Lannen. They found me the exact Chevy Traverse I was looking for. I never thought, this late in the model year, that I could get the exact color and I wanted. A visit to the dealership, a few emails, and I drove away yesterday with my new car. The total package, value of my trade, price of the new car, beat all other dealerships that I visited. The credit process was handled professionally by Calvin Wiley.He explained all points clearly and answered my questions as asked. The car was ready for pickup as promised, features explained clearly, and I was on the road.

July 24, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words! We sincerely appreciate your business and the fact that you drove so far to purchase your Traverse from Yark Chevrolet.

Great Place!!

by from Perrysburg, ohio |

I've bought two vehicles from Nick and Erik at Yark Chevrolet. They made the while process so easy. Nick got me the best rates possible and both went above and beyond and making my purchase an enjoyable experience. I would recommend to save yourself the hassle of running all over to get the best deal when all you have to do is go to Yark Chevrolet for your next new or used car!!

Best car buying experience we ever had

by from Perrysburg, Oh |

We never dealt with Yark before my wife's Chevy had a recall and we went to Yark Chevy to have the work done. The parts department made the repairs in the time they said and was very helpful. That's what made us go back when we were looking for a new car. So thanks to the repair shop. Erick Gould was our sales person. He went over and above to make this as easy and satisfying as could be. He keep looking for the right car just for us and that wasn't easy. He was diligent in searching and found what we were satisfied with. He found us a great buy that my wife and I were very happy with and everyone that's married knows if the wife ant happy no one is happy. Thanks Erick for the great time. The buying process was long but the person was great that was working on the process. He did everything he could to speed it up, at the same time keeping us informed and telling us about our warranty and what all it covered. The whole experience was worth the time and the drive for us.

February 9, 2015

Hi Jerry & Deb! Thank you so much for giving our team the opportunity to serve you. We will always be here to help you in anyway that we can to make your ownership experience as easy as possible! Please let us know if there is anyway we can serve you again in the future.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Vermilion, Ohio |

Dallas and Nick did a wonderful job at providing exception service and value for a used Yukon I recently purchased. I drove all the way from the west side of Cleveland and it was well worth my time! Dallas was extremely knowledgable and friendly. Nick gave me what I wanted for my trade in and was competitive with another dealer. I would highly recommend their team to anyone looking for a used or new vehicle!

November 25, 2014

Thank you for this review about your experience at Yark Chevrolet! We are pleased to know that you are completely satisfied with your experience and we appreciate your recommendation. If there is anything we can do to help you again in the future please know that we are here!

Love My New Equinox

by from Whitehouse,Ohio |

As usual, Jason Lannen and Yark Chevrolet has met our expectations by finding what we wanted at the price we wanted. Jason is very customer friendly and tries to meet our needs. He moved the process right along. The financial manager, Rashad Spears, did an excellent job of explaining the financing process, warranty programs, and other related items. He was quick and efficient, taking time to answer any questions we might have. Our experience was excellent and that is why we keep coming back to Yark Chevrolet.

January 17, 2014

Thank you for giving us a review about your experience at our dealership, Pairlee Clarkson! Your comments will be forwarded to our staff so they may be commended on providing you with an excellent experience! We appreciate your time and business, and look forward to serving you again!

Terrible service wouldn't buy a car if I had to

by from Toledo,oh |

The service at yark had been terrible. I have been lied to. I made an offer on a vehicle and they didn't care about my offer they told me the car is going to auction and they didn't want to accept my offer. Come to find out they now have it priced what I offered still hasn't gone to auction. They obviously don't want to sell cars. Not only this but they wouldn't let me choose what vehicle I wanted.

January 3, 2014

Thank you for bringing this concern to our attention. Can you please contact us at feedback@yarkauto.com so we may get more information from you regarding your experience? We hold customer service to a very high standard at our company and we would like to investigate your issues. We hope to hear from you soon!

A Wonderful Experience!

by from Stanton, MI |

I drove a long way to test drive a used car. I was teated warmly, had a friendly and accomodating salesman who agreed to the price I was willing to pay. Overall, a very satisfying experience.

August 28, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your visit with us! We are always here to help and strive to provide each and every customer with an excellent experience. Please let us know how we can serve you in the future!

Quick oil change

by from Toledo, Oh. |

Had my 2005 Jeep oil changed and a service check. The guys were nice as always, and my next oil change will be free!

May 1, 2012

Thank you for visiting Yark Chevrolet for your service needs. We take pride in our service department being the best it can be and we truly appreciate your business! Thank you again Ellie!

Amazing

by from toledo, oh |

I was shopping for a new car and had the pleasure of meeting Jason. He was friendly and knew what I was looking for. He found the perfect fit. Not only was it the car I wanted but it was also reasonably priced.

the service was great!

by from toledo, oh |

Going to get my vehicle serviced always leaves me a little worried... Then I came to yark and Brad made me feel certain that everything was taken care of and fixed in a timely fashion. He was also extremely helpful, professional, and friendly! I know where I will be going next time!

Great experience

by from Maumee Ohio |

The Yark Whitehouse team were great they helped out when salesman was busy. They made the process of buying the Malibu easy and answered all questions. I would recommend them for any car purchase new or used