Don's Automotive Group

720 Shoop Ave, Wauseon, OH 43567

New 888-534-8754
Used 888-355-7215
Service 866-212-1201

We are Driven to be the Best!

Richie And Don Thank You So much

by from Wauseon Ohio |

All I can say is WOW... that is the best experience my husband and I have ever received with buying a vehicle from a dealership.... Richie you are a great salesman... you know what you are talking about and you are a very honest salesman and that is honestly hard to find now days. We really appreciate all the time you took to help us get our new truck..... Don thank you so much for working with us and making us feel like we were important to you.... You could have just let us go somewhere else but instead you personally make that deal happen and we really appreciate all the time and phone calls you and Richie did for us..... Becky Thank you for all you did as well to make this happen.... I can honestly say we will defiantly be back in the future and will proudly give your name to anyone that is looking for a great and honest dealership to work with...... Thank you again and look forward to purchasing from you in the future....

June 2, 2014

Mr And Mrs Thomas, We at Don's just want to say THANK YOU for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We appreciate it and just want to let you know if there is anything we can do for you and your FAMILY in the future please let us know! Thank you! Richie "Rich" Shemak

Just bought a used Escalade!

by from Toledo, Ohio |

Another amazing experience at Don's Automotive! Just bought a used 2009 Cadillac Escalade. This is the 6th vehicle (both new and used) I have purchased from Don over the past 10 years. The customer experience is exceptional. Without ever leaving my office in Toledo -- I told Don what I was looking for, he spent a few weeks searching, showed me a couple of options via email, i chose one, he delivered me the vehicle at my office for a test drive, took my existing vehicle to quote me for trade-in, gave me a great price on both the Escalade and my existing vehicle, and we did all the paperwork in my office! I never had to go to the dealership during the process. Truly one of the good guys out there you can trust!

robert gabers

by from napoleon,ohio |

very pleasant experience could not have been easier

purchased 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

by from Swanton, HO |

Very Pleasant and Positive Buying expereance Did not fell presured into buying

Great, friendly atmosphere

by from Wauseon, OH |

Wonderful, pleasant experience. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.

June 2, 2014

Jennifer it was a pleasure meeting and working with you! Thank you so much for giving me that opportunity to assist you in your purchase of our 2004 Buick Rendezvous and for your patience as well! I look forward to assisting you in your future purchases!! Thank you again!!! Give me a call if you need anything at all!

Great buying experience.

by from Wauseon Ohio |

Working with Nikki was a great. Look forward to the next car buying experience at Don's with Nikki.

June 2, 2014

Thanks so much Sean! Im so glad we were able to get you into the vehicle that truly fit your needs! So many dealers to choose from and you chose us and gave us that opportunity to get you into a vehicle and we just want to let you know how grateful we are for that chance! If you need anything in the future you know where to find us!! Nikki Henry

awsome service

by from 310 lockhart street montpelier ohio,43543 |

i will keep coming to dons for my cars and trucks for now on the service was great

May 30, 2014

Thanks again Rob for giving us the opportunity to assist you in your vehicle purchase! It was a pleasure getting to work with you and getting you into the vehicle that fit your needs! So glad to hear you are loving your Sebring! Again if you need anything at all you know where I am! I hope your experience was excellent and I look forward to assisting you down the road in your next purchase!! Nikki Henry

Richard S Shemak-salesman

by from Wauseon Ohio |

Went to Don's automotive and Richie helped us find the right car.... He has a great insight and feel for your needs..... He knows his job and never gave up and was patient with us. We both had a great experience with Richie and felt very good when we left. Richie told us to call him for anything:) friendly service and they took very good care of us and had the traverse ready quickly!! Great job!!! Thank you Richie & Don's automotive. Jay & Janet

May 30, 2014

Thank you so much for giving us the chance to earn your business! We truly strive to make every purchase experience extraordinary! From all of us at Dons Automotive Group THANK YOU!! We hope you enjoy your new Chevy Traverse!

2014 Chevy Traverse

by from Metamora, OH |

Thanks to Don's Automotive. They were so helpful and worked so hard to help me out. I traded my Chevy Uplander in for a brand new Traverse. James made the process so easy and even helped to keep my 2 year old entertained through the process. I would recommend Don's and James for your next car!

May 30, 2014

We are so happy to hear you had an awesome purchase experience! That is our goal with every sale! We hope you enjoy your new 2014 Chevy Traverse and just give us a call if there is anything at all that you need! We hope you will recommend us to all of your family and friends so they can have just as great of an experience!! Thanks so much!!

Best salesman ever!

by from Toledo,OH |

I purchased a vehicle from Richie a while back and I just want to say 'wow!'. The facilities were fantastic, the buying process was so easy and I felt very comfortable the whole time! Richie was great and made me feel at ease and was very funny and helpful! I would recommend Don's and Richie to all of my friends and family.

May 15, 2014

Thank you so much for that great review! We are so glad to hear we were able to give you an excellent purchase experience! That is what we strive for in every sale! We are glad Richie was able to make you feel comfortable and at ease. He is great at what he does and very knowledgeable on our GM products!! I hope we are able to earn yours and your family and friends business again in the future! Thank you again and give us a call if you need anything at all!

New '15 Tahoe

by from Wauseon, OH |

This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Don's, and both experiences have been excellent. Justin is extremely professional and goes above and beyond to meet customers' needs. Don's service is also top notch after the vehicles are purchased. I would highly recommend the drive out Wauseon the next time you are looking for a vehicle.

May 12, 2014

Keith, First we just want to thank you for your loyalty to Dons Automotive Group and allowing us to assist you in your second vehicle purchase! This means we are doing something right to earn your continued business! Thank you for the recommendation as well! Giving customers an excellent purchase experience is what we strive for everyday and we are so happy we were able to provide that to you once again! From all of us at Don's, we hope you enjoy your new 2015 Chevy Tahoe and THANK YOU!!