Smith Chevrolet Buick

1911 Eastern Ave, Gallipolis, OH 45631

Happy Customer

by from Gallipolis, Ohio |

I had a great experience purchasing my new car. When I called Gene Johnson and told him I wanted to purchase a Buick Lacrosse, he quickly called me back and told me the options that were available. I decided to order the car and received it in just 32 days! Gene gave me a fair price on my trade in and an excellent price on the new one. I am completely satisfied with my purchase and because of that; I plan to have the car serviced at the dealership. We are very fortunate to have a dealership like Smith Buick in our community. Diana Parks

November 8, 2012

Diane, Thank you so much for your kind words and we appreciate your comments. We assure you will take care of your Service needs after the sale. Thank You Diane.Gene Johnson!

2012 Impala

by from Henderson WV |

We arrived expecting to just look around and possibly purchase a car after the first of the year. We drove home in a 2012 Impala due to the friendly service from the salesman through the financing dept. Thank you Smith Buick.

September 22, 2012

It is always a pleasure to assist people and arrange to get them in the car they desire!Thank you so much for your kind words! Mike Sergent

cadillac was not sold

by from Huntington Wv |

I stopped and physically looked at a used cadillac deville.I spoke to a salesman.I called several days later and negotiated a price. I went several days later to test drive. And was told it had sold. I then found it online several weeks later at a much higher price. I called and was told that I had missed it by a day.I think this is a shady practice. I should have been toldthe price I was quoted was too cheap. Not lied to. Shame on smith buick.

September 13, 2012

Thank for your reply. We are sorry you are upset with us about this situation . The vehicle you are referring to was sold and delivered on 8/09/2012.I cannot explain why you saw it on the website days later and won't try to.All I can do is apologize for any misunderstanding! Thank you, Mike Sergent

Outstanding Purchase Experience

by from Bidwell, Oh |

We had been looking for a new car for quite awhile and Don worked with us off and on for several months. Don provided excellent assistance and he was VERY patient through our many shopping visits to the dealership. Gene went out of his way to help us with our trades and once we decided to purchase, Don and Tary made the paperwork process extremely easy. Don, Gene and Tary, THANK YOU for all you did to assist us!!

September 22, 2012

Thank you for your kind words. We try to take care of our customers before, during and after the sale! It is always a pleasure to work with my customers to find the right car to suit their needs. Don Carter

Satisfied Customer

by from Pt. Pleasant, WV |

Having prior bought a car from Smith Buick and being happy with the customer service and the vehicle, I decided to return to the dealership to purchase another vehicle. Upon arrival at the dealership, I was promptly greeted by Bob Cook. Mr. Cook was very knowledgable about the vehicles and was very patient with all of my questions. It was a joy to work with Mr. Cook on the purchase of my vehicle. I am very, very pleased with the vehicle and will look to Smith Buick again which another vehicle needs purchased by me.

August 31, 2012

WE are so pleased that you continue to shop at Smith Chevrolet Buick. WE really strive to keep our customers happy and satisfied..Bob Cook

Shopping Gallipolis for Cars

by from Racine, OH |

We had looked at several dealers from Athens to Gallipolis OHIO for a preowned vehicle. I will say that the shopping experience at Smith was a pleasure. Bob Cook did a great job of showing us a vehicle and setting it up to test drive. Bob didn't even go with us, which indicated his trust and gave us a chance to look at the auto without anyone looking over our shoulder. There was no pressure what so ever and we got a great deal on our car. The car had one small issue. They ordered the part and it was repaired the next week. Thanks!!

August 7, 2012

It is always a pleasure to find the right vehicle to suit your wants and needs! I will do everything I can to make you satisfied during and after the sale! Bob Cook

2nd Car Purchased at Smith Buick

by from Gallipolis, OH |

Getting my car there was remarkably simple & hassle free. Pretty much everything thing was done over the phone, on the internet or by fax; so that by the time I got there to pick up my car it took less than 15 minutes & I was able to get my daughter to her 6PM swim class on time. Very easy & efficient.

July 19, 2012

Thank You Very Much.We like to accommodate customers the best we can.Thanks Again. Don

A satisfied customer

by from West Virginia |

We had been looking for a new car for quite awhile and Don Carter found just what we wanted. The service was good and he was VERY patient. Everything was made easy and it was a no-hassel experience all the way. Thanks Don and Tary.

July 9, 2012

Thank you for the wonderful survey! It was a pleasure serving you and I will continue serving you in the future!Thank you,Don Carter.

New Vehicle Purchase

by from Gallipolis, Oh |

I have always been treated with the utmost respect at Smith Buick during my many years of dealing with them. They have always made me feel welcome and taken care of my needs whether purchasing a new vehicle or getting one serviced. I do not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone. Wendell Thomas

July 8, 2012

Thank you for your kind words Wendell! It is always a pleasure to see you come in to our Dealership! Thanks Gene Johnson

Great Service

by from Point Pleasant, WV |

Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. We had a great salesman, Mike Sergent. Both professional & prompt service from Tary Powers in maintaining our paperwork. We would diffently purchase from this dealership again.

July 9, 2012

Thank you for your kind words in this survey. I will continue to take care of your automotive needs in the future! Thanks, Mike Sergent