Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250 New877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092 Used877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579 Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Fantastic Service, Will Buy from them again

by from Westbrook, ME |

I recently purchased two vehicles from this dealer. My girlfriend and myself are rather inexperienced with car buying. The sales person we spoke with [Robert Labbee] was incredible. He was able to help us with our financial situation. My girlfriend got a Ford Fusion and I was able to purchase my first new Car. I really feel like Robert helped us get the best deal we possibly could. The managers in both buildings were incredible as well. My only issue was a longer then normal wait time for approval on my vehicle. The manger knew about it and addressed it that day. I felt like I was buying from good friends not sales people.

Great service

by from Saco Maine |

They called back quickly, always yad great answers to my questions. The employees are very nice, patient and understanding. They don't pressure you into buying a vehicle if you're not quite ready to pick one on that particular day. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking to buy a car and that's saying a lot because my close friends are car salesmen at other dealerships!

Example: Great service, clean facilities, customer

by from Poland, ME |

We made our purchase at Bill Dodge in Westbrook, ME. We shopped around other dealerships. We had the best customer service with Andie Ewing, she totally listened to what we wanted & our price range. We came back several times until Andie finally was able to match us up to exactly what we wanted. She went out of her way to make sure that we were totally satisfied. We drove away with a new GMC satisfied beyond words. She was the most pleasant salesperson we had worked with & we can't say enough about her.

Great service...

by from Bath maine |

Was so very pleased at how smoothly my transaction went with Tevis. He was a great help and made everything so easy for me. Thanks again. Connie

Great experience!

by from Standish ME |

Just bought my GMC Sierra SLT at Bill Dodge. I had a great experience with the salesperson Andie she made the process fast and easy just how I like it! Everyone from the General Sales Manager David to the numbers guys Josh and Bradley were top notch and made me feel like I was the most important person in the showroom. I would definitely refer them to my friends and family and intend to go back again someday but not right off i will enjoy my truck for a number of years.

Great service!

by from Orlando, FL |

We purchased a 2016 328xi BMW. We worked with Brittney Hale, who did an excellent job. We have bought 4 BMWs over the years in the past, and by far, Brittney was the most knowledgeable and courteous sales professional we have ever encountered. If there is a customer service award for great service, then we say that Brittney Hale is very deserving. We are from Florida, and she recommended a company to transport our car for us. We came to your dealership, as it was the closest to our vacation location here in Maine. We bought a BMW because we know it is a good product. We were pleasantly surprised at the high level of service provided by Brittney. Thank you so much. We are very excited to see our new car roll off the truck when we meet it in Florida.

New car buyer

by from Kennebunk, ME |

Easy access, great showroom, terrific salesperson, no pressure, best deal around, both sides happy.

Great Customer Service

by from Needham, MA |

Bought a used BMW. Brittany was great to work with. She spent over 30 mins reviewing the cars feature at pickup. I would highly recommend this dealer.

Excellent service

by from Maine oob |

I have call bill dodge to make appointment for diagnostic on Tuesday 6-09-2015 and on Thursday 6-11-2015 I had my car back repaired and washed.I was provided loaner car. Excellent service !!! In 48 hours I was back on the road . Excellent service !!! Thank you. Kazimierz Kowal

Great Buying Experience - thank you Brittney Hale!

by from Bangor, ME |

I had recently bought a BMW through the European Delivery program. Brittney Hale was my CA and she provided me with a laid back, no-hassle experience, upfront pricing which we agreed upon at the time of ordering the car which she then honored at the time of signing the papers. Throughout the process she has always been available with getting back to me right away with any issues or questions. I would highly recommend that if in the market for a BMW, you contact her. So thank you and I will definitely go back in the future without hesitation.