Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Outstanding High Quality Professional Team!

by from Saco, Maine |

My partner and I went into Bill Dodge and were immediately impressed! We knew what we had to spend and the team here worked with us every step of the way. We dealt with Joe and Andie and they were a blessing. Not only were they a blessing the entire staff welcomed us with open arms and went above and beyond to get us into our new vehicle! I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle here if you are in the market to do so. Bill Dodge has won a lifetime customer and we will highly recommend this place to all of our family, friends and colleagues. Make the right decision and go see the highly professional staff at Bill Dodge Westbrook today!!! Thanks guys you are the absolute BEST IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!

July 26, 2013

Hi Scott, We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable buying experience with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback and enjoy your vehicle!

New Car Buyer

by from Waterville, ME |

I really hate car buying, however Bill Perry at Bill Dodge Hyundai, Brunswick, ME, made the new car buying experience as easy and sress free as possible. I love my Veloster and hope to have it a long time.

Bill Dodge Brunswick

by from jay me. |

it was the best dealer we have delt with in our 20 years of buying cars.

A+ dealership

by from Harpswell, ME |

Corresponding with my salesperson Bill Waldron over the past 6 months is what lead me to finally make up my mind on the vehicle I wanted and the dealership. He would check back now and then, showed great enthusiasm and understanding of my situation. He was very knowledgeable, very pleasant and showed patience. I was not going to go through with the purchase when I received the first figures but a lease was mentioned and Bill explained the process to me and assured me that he could get me into this great 2015 KIA Sorento with all the bells and whistles I was looking for the payment I was looking for. A few minutes later the deal was done. I was in a time crunch and Bill made sure I would make my next appointment on time. I returned the next day and he took time to carefully explain the features and was very informative. I will certainly visit with him again in the future as well as Bill Dodge and will recommend to my family and friends. As an elderly person and someone who spent most of her life's career in the business world, it is very refreshing to have a young person working that cares about his clients and wants to do right by him or her. I hope that Bill Dodge has a yearly bonus incentive for the remarkable and outstanding salesperson. Love my KIA Sorento and thank you to you, Bill Waldron.

Wont car buying experience ever

by from Gardiner maine |

The Sales Representative Steve Miles and I made an agreement on the price and even shook hands, but after reviewing the paperwork he had adjusted the prices to reflect an extra $829.00 increase. The worst part is the general manager John Mallia refused to refund my money after acknowledging the additional increase. All they wanted to do is give me free trinkets and all I wanted was my refund. If I wanted the trinkets I would of purchased them with the new Buick. General manager John Mallia did not even have the common courtesy to respond to my email. New Buick was delivered dirty, recall needed, NO state inspection sticker and a shake in the front end of my new 2014 Buick Lacrosse. I had to take the vehicle to O'Connor GMC to correct the problems.

August 23, 2014

My apologies Maurice. It is always my intention to follow up with every customer that reaches out to me. As in our previous correspondence I would hope that you understand that I want to resolve any issue you may have. In reviewing my emails I don't have an email from you that I thought would require a response. It is possible that our spam filter may have blocked it. If you could please resend the email you are referring I would gladly respond. Sincerely, John Mallia

Great Service and a great DEAL!

by from Topsham, ME |

I just recently purchased a Volvo S80 from Bill Dodge Pre-Owned Superstore on Pleasant St. in Brunswick. They were very friendly, knowledgable, helpful and found the PERFECT car for me. They gave me a great deal on my trade and their rewards program is awesome! I dealt with Greg Wilson and he was amazing, he wasn't pushy and listened to my needs. If you want great service and a great deal, I highly recommend Bill Dodge and Greg Wilson in Brunswick. Also I've already saved about $30 using my Bill Dodge rewards card in the area in two days! The only complaint I have was the interior of the showroom could use updating. You can tell the business puts their money into inventory instead. Overall I am super happy!

KIA of Saco / Very bad post sale accomodation

by from Scarborough, ME |

Having leased a KIA Sorento previously, in September of 2013 we went to KIA of Saco for a new lease vehicle. As part of the negotiations, we insisted that the new vehicle include a cargo cover. Since the dealership did not have any in inventory, the salesperson Frank suggested that we take the cargo cover from the current Sorento. It seemed like a reasonable accommodation until several weeks later we discovered that the cargo cover was not engineered to fit the 2014 Sorento model. We recently went back to the dealership to get a cargo cover that would fit. The dealership pulled out the lease paperwork and hid behind the fact that we had no issues. Of course we didn't at the time because we thought that the dealership was smart enough to know that the cargo cover was transferable from the old to the new model. Moral of the story, never accept a compromise from a dealer salesperson unless you know that you are getting value for the substitution. The salesperson will say anything to close the deal. There was no consideration given to the fact that they may have made a mistake and said we would need to purchase one for $150.00. Like most car salespeople, Frank was quick to show us the door without a second look. Bill Dodge has a fairly good reputation in our area but we will never deal with the Saco dealership again. For $150.00, this dealership has lost a loyal KIA customer.

Pathetic Post Sale Customer Service

by from Boston, MA |

You would think purchasing a luxury vehicle would come with a level of customer service to support the brand...nowhere close. Actual car purchase was make easy, however follow up customer service has been worse than imaginable. Call after call to sales rep unresponded too. Definitely not the way a new car owner should feel...

August 4, 2014

Hi Scott, We are so sorry to hear that your purchase experience was less than perfect. We would love the chance to speak with you further and do what we can to fix this issue. Please give us a call at your convenience at 207-854-3200 and ask for Nick Elwell, our General Sales Manager. Hope to hear from you soon.

Easy car leasing experience

by from Portland, ME |

Salespersons at this dealership were very willing to work with me and my budget. Great experience.

Great experience buying new BMW

by from Boston, MA |

Sales / Deal Negotiation Experience: Me and my wife were in market for leasing a new BMW and got to know about Bill Dodge through Employee Car Purchase program in association with TrueCar at work. Our overall experience from our first call to dealership to see vehicle availability depending on specs that i configured through taking delivery of the vehicle has been excellent. We recently leased a new BMW and Brittney from Sales team did an excellent job. She has been eager to answer all questions we had (I dont remember the count but i am pretty sure that I asked over 100 questions) and she has been very responsive over emails / phone calls and gave me an amazing deal that no other BMW dealer was able to match in MA, RI, ME states. Delivery Experience: Couple days ahead of delivery date, Brittney and team at Bill Dodge had been in contact with me to make sure the delivery experience is smooth. When we got there on the day of delivery, the car was ready and all the paper work was ready. Finance and Sales team at Bill Dodge again did a fantastic job at providing a no-hassle experience and were very courteous. Brittney took time to do a walk around of the new car and explained each and every function in detail. Overall: We were pleased and very satisfied with the customer service and sales experience we got at Bill Dodge BMW and would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for BMW vehicle in New England area.

Great Service Tracy Noyes and crew

by from Old Orchard Beach, Maine |

Excellent service, quality people and much more. if you own a BMW, I highly recommend them for all service....