Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Outstanding High Quality Professional Team!

by from Saco, Maine |

My partner and I went into Bill Dodge and were immediately impressed! We knew what we had to spend and the team here worked with us every step of the way. We dealt with Joe and Andie and they were a blessing. Not only were they a blessing the entire staff welcomed us with open arms and went above and beyond to get us into our new vehicle! I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle here if you are in the market to do so. Bill Dodge has won a lifetime customer and we will highly recommend this place to all of our family, friends and colleagues. Make the right decision and go see the highly professional staff at Bill Dodge Westbrook today!!! Thanks guys you are the absolute BEST IN THE INDUSTRY!!!!

Bill Dodge Auto Group responded to this review

July 26, 2013

Hi Scott, We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable buying experience with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback and enjoy your vehicle!

Pathetic Post Sale Customer Service

by from Boston, MA |

You would think purchasing a luxury vehicle would come with a level of customer service to support the brand...nowhere close. Actual car purchase was make easy, however follow up customer service has been worse than imaginable. Call after call to sales rep unresponded too. Definitely not the way a new car owner should feel...

Easy car leasing experience

by from Portland, ME |

Salespersons at this dealership were very willing to work with me and my budget. Great experience.

Great experience buying new BMW

by from Boston, MA |

Sales / Deal Negotiation Experience: Me and my wife were in market for leasing a new BMW and got to know about Bill Dodge through Employee Car Purchase program in association with TrueCar at work. Our overall experience from our first call to dealership to see vehicle availability depending on specs that i configured through taking delivery of the vehicle has been excellent. We recently leased a new BMW and Brittney from Sales team did an excellent job. She has been eager to answer all questions we had (I dont remember the count but i am pretty sure that I asked over 100 questions) and she has been very responsive over emails / phone calls and gave me an amazing deal that no other BMW dealer was able to match in MA, RI, ME states. Delivery Experience: Couple days ahead of delivery date, Brittney and team at Bill Dodge had been in contact with me to make sure the delivery experience is smooth. When we got there on the day of delivery, the car was ready and all the paper work was ready. Finance and Sales team at Bill Dodge again did a fantastic job at providing a no-hassle experience and were very courteous. Brittney took time to do a walk around of the new car and explained each and every function in detail. Overall: We were pleased and very satisfied with the customer service and sales experience we got at Bill Dodge BMW and would recommend this dealership for anyone looking for BMW vehicle in New England area.

Great Service Tracy Noyes and crew

by from Old Orchard Beach, Maine |

Excellent service, quality people and much more. if you own a BMW, I highly recommend them for all service....

Buying a new Terrain

by from Windham, Maine |

My wife and I arrived un-anounced, however, I had previously spoken with Al Richardson about buying a Terrain. Al was out when we arrived, but at least two other salesmen offered to help us, including setting up a test drive, until Al returned. Neither pressured us since they knew we were waiting for Al. This was imprssive and not the "cut thoat" atmosphere of car salesmen in the past. Al was pleasant, answered all questions and handled the whole deal very professionally.

Great overall experience. Highly recommended.

by from Brunswick, ME |

Excellent customer service. They took the time to make sure that all of my questions were answered and gave me confidence in my purchasing decisions.

cadenza Kia

by from Saco , Maine |

Hi , I have recently leased cadenza Kia car from Bill Dodge . This is really great car and I want to share today Me and wife went to for grocery shopping on our Dodge Avenger 2013 Car and on the way we stop by to see new cars at Dodge Bills show room Saco Maine and there Kia sale people convinced us that they have better offers and cars options with them and we selected beautiful Cadenza Kia car immediately and cam back home on new Car . I am really Happy and grateful to Kia Sales experts and Dodge Bill Company for their wonderful offers .

A Pleasure

by from Boston, MA |

It was a pleasure to buy our BMW from Bill Dodge. Our salesperson, Clayton Powell, was prompt and efficient, and he knew what he was talking about. He answered our questions, accommodated our requests, kept us current on the car's arrival, and he made sure that buying the car, trading in the old one, and picking up the new one went smoothly and easily.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Brunswick, Maine |

My salesman was Taylor Powell and he was very respectful of my time and listened to and answered all of my questions. Taylor knew everything about the cars I test drove...never before had that happened with a car buying experience. Thank you for all your help!

BMW with CMW Aka Chris Whittington

by from Ogunquit, Maine |

Thanks to Chris got the perfect car & exact BMW I was looking for. Had been car shopping with my partner at 5 different car dealerships (different makes) looking for the perfect all wheel drive SUV. Chris gave us his undivided attention for a couple of hours as we looked at a number of Bill Dodge options(they have like 5 different makes of vehicles, throughout their showrooms) as I wasn't set on any particular make, just the options I wanted. He never once made us feel like we were wasting his time looking at different models even after the 4th test drive! Left with a 95% feel for the one I wanted, I got busy with work and a week went by before I knew it. I called Chris to settle on the 2014 BMW X1 that I wanted & it had been sold :( He offered to check to see when the model & color I had chosen might be available, it didn't look like anytime soon but he would stay in touch, in I think less then a week Chris called to say the exact BMW I wanted was on the lot, he held it for me until the next day, I drove up and sure enough perfection & purchase! Thanks Chris I am enjoying my first BMW experience and loving it, you made and continue to make all the difference.