Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Great place to buy a car!

by from Raymond, ME |

This is a great dealership! I recently purchased a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe and the whole process, from the initial deal (price, trade-in, etc.) to the follow-up free oil change and car wash, and the correction and repair of some minor issues after the sale was exemplary: fair, courteous and professional. Highly recommend.

Bill Dodge Auto Group responded to this review

February 17, 2015

Thank you for the amazing feedback... we appreciate your business!

Very Happy

by from Calais, Maine |

Nathan was wonderful. A pleasure to work with, and I would definitely recommend Bill Dodge BMW!

Took the time

by from Augusta, ME |

Had a great experience with Ryan at the Pre-Owned lot. He was very easy to work with and really took the time I asked for that day. He was very attentive and down to earth and made me feel very comfortable during the deal. It feels like a professional outfit and I'd consider buying from them again. Loving the car I purchased and feel great about the price I paid! Thanks Ryan!

by from Brunswick, Maine |

Bill & Derek went above and beyond to listen to our situation, assure us that all would be ok, and take positive steps to make our trade happen. We now have worry free driving for a long time and, at our age, we really needed that.....Thanks again, you're the best!

Bill Dodge Auto Group responded to this review

March 31, 2015

Hi Bill & Ann, Thank you for the positive feedback! We are so glad we were able to help and hope you enjoy your vehicle!

All good at Bill Dodge BMW

by from Portsmouth, NH |

Recently, we were treated well by the folks at Bill Dodge on our purchased of a used BMW X5. Sales person Nathan Haskell was very courteous and honest. Sales Dept. recognized us as a USAA Member and their Car Buying Service and provided us with the additional discount over and above their "lowest price". So far so good.

Good experience!

by from Bangor, ME |

Nathan was our salesman, and he was a pleasure to deal with.

Smooth And Easy Used Car Buying Experience 5*****

by from Gardiner, ME |

Simply the best in every respect. You can count on my repeat business.

Brian Oleson, great service!

by from Portland, Maine |

My wife and I bought 2 vehicles from the Bill Dodge Group in the past. We recently bought a used Chevy Silverado which we love! Brian Oleson was great with helping us find this truck and made it so easy. I would stongly suggest to anyone to give Brian a call if they are looking for a vehicle and want help making car buying experience PAINLESS!! Thank you Brian and the Bill Dodge Auto Group Charlie

2nd Kia vehicle from Bill Dodge in Westbrook

by from Scarborough, Maine |

Leased with Kia back in 2012, and just went back for another with the same sales person, Jim Craves. Love my Sorento, and highly recommend both Jim and the Westbrook dealership.

Go see Brian at Bill Dodge Auto Group

by from West Bath, ME |

I bought my Mitsubishi from Brian Oleson last month at Bill Dodge. I've bought a lot of cars in my life and Brian surpassed all of my expectations. He was very knowledgeable and extremely professional. He listened to what I wanted and guided me to the exact car that fit my needs. Brian really gave me the feeling that he genuinely cared about me, as a customer. Since my purchase he has followed up with me numerous times to see how I was liking the vehicle and even sent me a Christmas card. Brian is an extreme asset to your company and down the road I will be going to see Brian and Bill Dodge first for any of my automotive needs. Thank you Brian and Bill Dodge.

Best overall experience

by from Hopedale, MA |

I met Mark Mahoney to discuss my next car purchase. While I haven't bought a car yet I will be back to buy one from Mark. He took the time and really listened to what I want and need in my next car. Thanks Mark, it's nice to know a woman can go in to buy a car and be treated fairly.