Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Great Service Tracy Noyes and crew

by from Old Orchard Beach, Maine |

Excellent service, quality people and much more. if you own a BMW, I highly recommend them for all service....

Buying a new Terrain

by from Windham, Maine |

My wife and I arrived un-anounced, however, I had previously spoken with Al Richardson about buying a Terrain. Al was out when we arrived, but at least two other salesmen offered to help us, including setting up a test drive, until Al returned. Neither pressured us since they knew we were waiting for Al. This was imprssive and not the "cut thoat" atmosphere of car salesmen in the past. Al was pleasant, answered all questions and handled the whole deal very professionally.

Great overall experience. Highly recommended.

by from Brunswick, ME |

Excellent customer service. They took the time to make sure that all of my questions were answered and gave me confidence in my purchasing decisions.

cadenza Kia

by from Saco , Maine |

Hi , I have recently leased cadenza Kia car from Bill Dodge . This is really great car and I want to share today Me and wife went to for grocery shopping on our Dodge Avenger 2013 Car and on the way we stop by to see new cars at Dodge Bills show room Saco Maine and there Kia sale people convinced us that they have better offers and cars options with them and we selected beautiful Cadenza Kia car immediately and cam back home on new Car . I am really Happy and grateful to Kia Sales experts and Dodge Bill Company for their wonderful offers .

A Pleasure

by from Boston, MA |

It was a pleasure to buy our BMW from Bill Dodge. Our salesperson, Clayton Powell, was prompt and efficient, and he knew what he was talking about. He answered our questions, accommodated our requests, kept us current on the car's arrival, and he made sure that buying the car, trading in the old one, and picking up the new one went smoothly and easily.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Brunswick, Maine |

My salesman was Taylor Powell and he was very respectful of my time and listened to and answered all of my questions. Taylor knew everything about the cars I test drove...never before had that happened with a car buying experience. Thank you for all your help!

BMW with CMW Aka Chris Whittington

by from Ogunquit, Maine |

Thanks to Chris got the perfect car & exact BMW I was looking for. Had been car shopping with my partner at 5 different car dealerships (different makes) looking for the perfect all wheel drive SUV. Chris gave us his undivided attention for a couple of hours as we looked at a number of Bill Dodge options(they have like 5 different makes of vehicles, throughout their showrooms) as I wasn't set on any particular make, just the options I wanted. He never once made us feel like we were wasting his time looking at different models even after the 4th test drive! Left with a 95% feel for the one I wanted, I got busy with work and a week went by before I knew it. I called Chris to settle on the 2014 BMW X1 that I wanted & it had been sold :( He offered to check to see when the model & color I had chosen might be available, it didn't look like anytime soon but he would stay in touch, in I think less then a week Chris called to say the exact BMW I wanted was on the lot, he held it for me until the next day, I drove up and sure enough perfection & purchase! Thanks Chris I am enjoying my first BMW experience and loving it, you made and continue to make all the difference.

J.D. is fantastic.

by from Limington, Me |

Went in Saturday to look around for a truck. J. D. was the sales rep and he was fantastic.. The best thing was that he didn't come out use the standard dealer lines, ie. ("How much you planning on spending") and stuff like that. I got a good deal on my trade and a good price on the truck. (I traded a Tacoma for a Sierra). I got a great rate on financing (they matched my credit union) and I got a free ball cap. I was waiting for my truck and there JD is with a slice of pizza!!! Great customer service with a very personable sales rep. Ask for him by name (or initials).

Bill Dodge Nissan / Joe Robison

by from Portland, ME |

We greatly appreciate the personal attention we received during our buying experience. Joe Robinson went out of his way to take care of us he is a very caring and giving person that knows his job. The whole staff was a fine bunch of individuals.We could not have gotten any better service anywhere.I have bought a lot of cars and dealt with a lot of dealerships but this was the first one that I truly enjoyed and that was because of Joe and the rest of the staff. I will continue to buy vehicles from Bill Dodge. I recommend anyone to come and see them for a car.

great service and and very understanding.

by from Gorham Maine |

I was in an accident and my car was totaled. The manager Phil Afthim got in touch via email. I met with Phil and his sales associate Joe Robinson who were very understanding of my needs and got me into the deal that I needed. Phil and Joe were outstanding and have made me a lifetime customer of Bill Dodge Saco Maine!!!