Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Bill Dodge of Westbrook Wholesale Division

by from Turner Maine |

Found a vehicle of interest on their website. Called their 1-800 number and set up a visit with Michael Parsons. My girlfriend and I were simply astounded with the vehicle we were looking at buying and the attention to detail and treatment we received from Michael and his associates. Michael took us for a test drive and showed off the vehicle and allowed us to thoroughly check out the vehicle ourselves. Being this was a wholesale unit I would expect there to be some minor issues with it, but was amazed at its overall condition. You could easily see this ride on some other lot for twice as much money. I am in the process of purchasing this vehicle. I would highly recommend anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle to put Bill Dodge on the top of your list. I have never felt this good at a dealership...EVER.

July 25, 2013

Hi Brian, We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with your buying experience and the service you received from Michael. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback and enjoy your new vehicle!

Excellent Service

by from Laconia, NH |

We found the car of our dreams, 2012 Fiat 500C! We had the pleasure of meeting and working with Brandon Chase in sales, he was excellent! We drove 2hours to make our purchase and is was a delight. Brandon had the car ready to go before we even arrived, he came in early and made certain that we would be in & out in no time. I would highly recommend Bill Dodge to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. You want Brandon Chase to be your sales man. Thank you for the great service you provided.

July 26, 2013

Hi Andrea, We are so glad to hear that Brandon was able to help you purchase your dream car! Thank you very much for the feedback and enjoy the Fiat!

Review on car salesman Cliff Chase

by from South Portland, ME |

As both a seasoned and frequent vehicle customer I have visited an innumerable amount of car dealerships over the years. I have purchased over five used and new trucks over the past six years (of those five vehicles, three of the deals were on new trucks). Prior to meeting Cliff and purchasing my new 2013 GMC Sierra Denali, the experiences I had negotiating deals on with two other new trucks purchased respectively from first Prime Toyota in Saco and then the second at Lee Dodge in Westbrook, were tumultuous to put it politely. Before coming to Bill Dodge, I wasn't really sure what to expect. I assumed they'd be like every other dealership I had dealt with and I also assumed that my salesman would lack professionalism and generosity. Despite my presupposition, I was pleased to discover how well Bill Dodge, the employees, and Cliff Chase treated me. Cliff afforded me great customer service and was unequivocally the most consummate salesman I have met to date. To be candid, had it not been for his personality and professionalism, I wouldn't have purchased a truck that day I walked in; however, because of the way he treated me, I was willing to pay a little bit more out of my comfort zone and make a deal that day. Kindness and respect goes a far way; it was the difference between me buying my new truck from Lee Dodge down the road and instead buying a GMC from Bill Dodge. I highly recommend Bill Dodge and I urge any customer interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle to seek Cliff Chase if you want to be treated with respect during your car buying experience. Thanks Cliff!

July 26, 2013

Hi Joseph, We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with your buying experience and the service you received from Cliff. Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback and enjoy your Sierra!

GMC Sierra SLE

by from Naples, ME |

My salesman was Andrea Ewing. She was very promt and called me often during the buying process. She did not want to loose my business so she worked very hard to earn it. Great job Andie! I am enjoying my new truck.

July 26, 2013

Hi Robert, We are glad to hear that you had a pleasurable buying experience and that you are enjoying your vehicle! Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback, we appreciate it!

Great Dealership!

by from Raymond, Maine |

Jim Craves was my salesperson; he was excellent! The customer service, attention to detail, personalities and overall experience was great! I will be buying my next vehicle from Jim at Bill Dodge auto group!

July 26, 2013

Hi Angela, We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with Jim and purchasing a vehicle from us. We truly appreciate the feedback, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Nissan Altima SV 2013

by from Saco,Maine 04072 |

I leased a new 2013 Nissan Altima SV in February of this year. This is my 4th Altima and just keep getting better from year to year. This 2013 SV is by far the best one. The seats are fabulous as my wife and I just got back from DC, after a 9 hour drive neither one of us were tired. The gas mileage astounded me. I gassed up in Maryland before leaving to come back up to Maine, I gassed back up in Saco, Maine 530 miles later I still had more than 1/4 tank of gas left or 41.8 mpg. If you want to talk to an excellent salesperson see Dave Atkinson, the best salesperson I have ever dealt with. He has been my sales guy since 2003.

July 26, 2013

Hi Joe, We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your vehicle and that you had an excellent buying experience working with Dave. Thank you so much for sending us your feedback, we appreciate it, and enjoy your Altima!

More than your regular dealer

by from Buxton, Maine |

I just returned from having my 2012 GMC Canyon services and it was another enjoyable visit. From the first time I stopped in to look at new pick-ups and was greeted by Cliff Chase, I knew that this is a different type of dealership. They don't treat you like a customer, it is more like family. I consider Cliff more as a friend than a salesman.

July 26, 2013

Hi Dan, We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Bill Dodge. Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it!

Outstanding Service - lifetime customer

by from N. Yarmouth, ME |

I was refered to Bill Dodge from a friend about 2 years ago. I went in to lease a car and left a very happy customer. Since then I have leased a 2nd car and purchased a 3rd and my friends and family have followed in step and left with the same excellent experience! My salesperson David Durochers has always exceeded my expectations in customer satisifaction and all of the staff in sales and service has always been wonderful. I can honestly say all of my car buying experiences will be with Bill Dodge going forward! Thank you!

July 26, 2013

Hi HJohnston, We are thrilled to hear that you had a pleasurable buying experience and that David and the rest of our staff has exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and enjoy your vehicle!

Bought a new 2014 gmc

by from Westbrook, Me |

I was in the market for a new truck and was dead set on a new chevy but after talking with the salesman Brandon Chase he quickly changed my mind to a new GMC and got it to me fast and at a great price. A+ service on his behalf, as he was quick to get back to me when I had questions, and made it a great experience when buying a new vehicle!

July 26, 2013

Hi Patrick, We are so glad to hear that Brandon was able to help you find a vehicle that suits your needs. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and enjoy your GMC!

Knowledgable sales team!

by from Portland,Maine |

The team at Bill dodge is not only friendly but they are all extremely knowledgeable about all of the makes and models they sell. The sales person knew every feature of the cars that I was comparing what the difference was and helped me choose what car was best for me. The facility is clean, and they have snacks and beverage while you are looking at cars and completing paper work. The day I went to get my new car the sales person was waiting for me with the car running so the AC was able to cool it off, full tank of gas and had all of the paper work prepared for me to sign. It was a very easy process!

July 26, 2013

Hi Afalconer, We are so glad to hear that our staff was able to help you find the right vehicle for you. Thank you for sharing your feedback and enjoy your new vehicle!