Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

great service and facilaties

by from saco maine |

bill dodge nissan is awsome they bend over backwards to get people in to a new car or truck.

July 25, 2013

Dear Truck Lover, We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your buying experience! Thank you so much for the feedback and enjoy your new vehicle.

Misleading Information

by from central, maine |

I found a used vechicle on Cars.com from Bill Dodge yesterday. I used the online chat feature to ask more questions and get a salesperson's name to call later and make an appointment for a test drive. When I called the salesperson she mentioned that there was no inspection sticker on the car and I would need to get it towed off the lot. I told her she should note this on the description. She said they do on their website, but cars.com does the entering on the cars.com website. I visited the Bill Dodge Site and the inspection sticker IS noted in bold three times at the beginning of the description. I find it suspicious that cars.com just happened to leave this part off and otherwise copy the desc verbatum. They also included all of the pictures from the Bill Dodge site EXCEPT for the one of the sign stating it was not a road worthy vehicle. It also bothers me that during an extensive online chat, the Bill Dodge employee never thought to mention this fact even after I stated twice that I was coming from a long distance and did not want to waste a trip. As of this morning, the cars.com site had not been updated with accurate information.

February 13, 2013

Thank you for the honest feedback.. we are working with cars.com to figure out why the information that is on our website is not pushing through to their site. All of the Wholesale vehicles should have that stated clearly and we apologize for the inconvenience.

DISAPPOINTING WARRANTY

by from Brunswick, Maine |

I purchased a new 2010 Pontiac Vibe from the Brunswick, Maine dealership. The vehicle did not have cruise control which was a must for my driving. The dealer made arrangements to have it installed at their Westbrook, Maine location. Upon arriving at the dealership, I was informed that the installer did not show up for work that day. A phone call would have saved 55 miles and a few hours of my time. A second trip was necessary. Finally the cruise control was installed, vehicle mileage was 288 miles. Brunswick Bill Dodge lost their General Motors affiliation. As luck would have it the cruise control started giving trouble at 35,950+/- miles and just a few days over the warranty period. By the time I could contact the service dept, the vehicle had 36,050 miles. I was promptly informed the vehicle was out of warranty and the service would be a charge call. After several calls, I was informed to bring the car in and they would "evaluate" the situation and let me know about coverage under the warranty. I may be old, but I am not dumb. The handwriting was on the wall as to what was to happen. Having purchased approximately 50 vehicles over my business career, this is the first dealership, Chevrolet, GMC, Chrysler and Nissan, that warranty work was a problem. I had also purchased a 2010 Hyundai Sonata from the Brunswick location. Thankfully the Brunswick service location still values their customers. Westbrook is a service location to avoid.

December 21, 2012

Thank you for the feedback, we apologize for the inconvenience. We'd be happy to take care of the cruise control issue. We will transport the vehicle down from our Brunswick location to Westbrook if that is more convenient for you also. A service representative will be calling you to arrange this.

Overpriced

by from Falmouth. ME |

Maine State law requires that the dealer provide the prospective buyer with the name and address of the previous owner of a used car upon request. I had to "insist" and wait a day before they complied, but they did comply. Maine State law also states that the "doc fee" must be included in the "advertised price" of the vehicle. They added it on afterward. Apparently this is common dealer practice. I must say that when I presented them an offer I got from another dealer on a similar vehicle, they quickly matched it, reducing their initial offer by $1000. Still, who knows what their actual profit margin is? I decided not to complete the purchase.

November 4, 2012

Dear Jasiu, We apologize for your unpleasant experience at our dealership. We're glad that you considered us for your very important vehicle purchase and would love the opportunity to earn your business back. We have hundreds of satisfied customers per month, so if you change your mind we would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for the feedback, it can only make us better.

Disappearing car

by from Boston |

I tried to negotiate the purchase of a new BMW convertible with MR Kelso. The consumer reports build and buy report gave me the price Dodge BMW would sell the convertible for . Every time I asked for that price they told me the car was sold. to this date the convertible still,shows in,their inventory. I would not use them as part of the CR buying service

July 17, 2012

Dear Convertible Man, we understand you are unhappy and would like to apologize for that. The BMW you were interested in is in fact sold but the new owner has not physically taken delivery of the car yet, so it remains in inventory. It will be removed from our website shortly once the owner picks it up. We are happy to assist you in finding a different BMW if you change your mind.