Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

2013 gmc sierra 1500

by from south portland |

I leased my secondGMCcrew cab from Thad. I was not going to trade my lease in for a new one ,bur Thad worked up some great numbers that I could not refuse.I have a brand new lease for a lesser payment. Good job Thad!

July 25, 2013

Chris, Thank you so much for the feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your buying experience and working with Thaddeus. Enjoy your Sierra!

Amazing Experience

by from Gorham, ME |

I recently went to Bill Dodge Auto Group in search of a used vehicle. I was introduced to John Bolling who spent several hours on two days helping me find the right vehicle for my needs. He was attentive, easy to talk to, more than honest and I felt like I was working with a close friend. If I had known how pleasant my car-buying experience would be, I would have done it a long time ago. It doesn't get better than Bill Dodge Auto Group and John Bolling.

July 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are very happy to hear that John was able to provide you with an excellent buying experience. Thank you for being a valued customer and enjoy your new vehicle!

Great service at Bill Dodge Auto

by from Yarmouth, ME |

We had a great experience purchasing our GMC Acadia at the Bill Dodge Auto Group in Westbrook, Maine. The staff was very helpful and made sure we got the exact car we wanted, which included custom upholstery. We would highly recommend this car dealer to anyone!

July 25, 2013

Betsy, Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you were pleased with your buying experience. Enjoy your new Acadia!

Excellent Service!

by from Denmark, ME |

We purchased our 4th vehicle from Bill Dodge Auto Group today. We have purchased 3 vehicles over the years from the used car lot. Thank you to John Bolling for his knowledge about the vehicle. We have always have great service. Thank you.

July 26, 2013

Hi David and Lee, We are so glad to hear that you have been satisifed with our service and your experience working with John. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and enjoy your new vehicle!

Bill Dodge of Westbrook Wholesale Division

by from Turner Maine |

Found a vehicle of interest on their website. Called their 1-800 number and set up a visit with Michael Parsons. My girlfriend and I were simply astounded with the vehicle we were looking at buying and the attention to detail and treatment we received from Michael and his associates. Michael took us for a test drive and showed off the vehicle and allowed us to thoroughly check out the vehicle ourselves. Being this was a wholesale unit I would expect there to be some minor issues with it, but was amazed at its overall condition. You could easily see this ride on some other lot for twice as much money. I am in the process of purchasing this vehicle. I would highly recommend anyone interested in buying a new or used vehicle to put Bill Dodge on the top of your list. I have never felt this good at a dealership...EVER.

July 25, 2013

Hi Brian, We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with your buying experience and the service you received from Michael. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback and enjoy your new vehicle!

Excellent Service

by from Laconia, NH |

We found the car of our dreams, 2012 Fiat 500C! We had the pleasure of meeting and working with Brandon Chase in sales, he was excellent! We drove 2hours to make our purchase and is was a delight. Brandon had the car ready to go before we even arrived, he came in early and made certain that we would be in & out in no time. I would highly recommend Bill Dodge to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. You want Brandon Chase to be your sales man. Thank you for the great service you provided.

July 26, 2013

Hi Andrea, We are so glad to hear that Brandon was able to help you purchase your dream car! Thank you very much for the feedback and enjoy the Fiat!

Review on car salesman Cliff Chase

by from South Portland, ME |

As both a seasoned and frequent vehicle customer I have visited an innumerable amount of car dealerships over the years. I have purchased over five used and new trucks over the past six years (of those five vehicles, three of the deals were on new trucks). Prior to meeting Cliff and purchasing my new 2013 GMC Sierra Denali, the experiences I had negotiating deals on with two other new trucks purchased respectively from first Prime Toyota in Saco and then the second at Lee Dodge in Westbrook, were tumultuous to put it politely. Before coming to Bill Dodge, I wasn't really sure what to expect. I assumed they'd be like every other dealership I had dealt with and I also assumed that my salesman would lack professionalism and generosity. Despite my presupposition, I was pleased to discover how well Bill Dodge, the employees, and Cliff Chase treated me. Cliff afforded me great customer service and was unequivocally the most consummate salesman I have met to date. To be candid, had it not been for his personality and professionalism, I wouldn't have purchased a truck that day I walked in; however, because of the way he treated me, I was willing to pay a little bit more out of my comfort zone and make a deal that day. Kindness and respect goes a far way; it was the difference between me buying my new truck from Lee Dodge down the road and instead buying a GMC from Bill Dodge. I highly recommend Bill Dodge and I urge any customer interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle to seek Cliff Chase if you want to be treated with respect during your car buying experience. Thanks Cliff!

July 26, 2013

Hi Joseph, We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with your buying experience and the service you received from Cliff. Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback and enjoy your Sierra!

GMC Sierra SLE

by from Naples, ME |

My salesman was Andrea Ewing. She was very promt and called me often during the buying process. She did not want to loose my business so she worked very hard to earn it. Great job Andie! I am enjoying my new truck.

July 26, 2013

Hi Robert, We are glad to hear that you had a pleasurable buying experience and that you are enjoying your vehicle! Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback, we appreciate it!

Great Dealership!

by from Raymond, Maine |

Jim Craves was my salesperson; he was excellent! The customer service, attention to detail, personalities and overall experience was great! I will be buying my next vehicle from Jim at Bill Dodge auto group!

July 26, 2013

Hi Angela, We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with Jim and purchasing a vehicle from us. We truly appreciate the feedback, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Nissan Altima SV 2013

by from Saco,Maine 04072 |

I leased a new 2013 Nissan Altima SV in February of this year. This is my 4th Altima and just keep getting better from year to year. This 2013 SV is by far the best one. The seats are fabulous as my wife and I just got back from DC, after a 9 hour drive neither one of us were tired. The gas mileage astounded me. I gassed up in Maryland before leaving to come back up to Maine, I gassed back up in Saco, Maine 530 miles later I still had more than 1/4 tank of gas left or 41.8 mpg. If you want to talk to an excellent salesperson see Dave Atkinson, the best salesperson I have ever dealt with. He has been my sales guy since 2003.

July 26, 2013

Hi Joe, We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying your vehicle and that you had an excellent buying experience working with Dave. Thank you so much for sending us your feedback, we appreciate it, and enjoy your Altima!