Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

great service and and very understanding.

by from Gorham Maine |

I was in an accident and my car was totaled. The manager Phil Afthim got in touch via email. I met with Phil and his sales associate Joe Robinson who were very understanding of my needs and got me into the deal that I needed. Phil and Joe were outstanding and have made me a lifetime customer of Bill Dodge Saco Maine!!!

New car buyer's experience

by from Brunswick, ME |

My husband and I recently traded in our 3 year old SUV and downsized to a cross-over. Our client advisor at Bill Dodge BMW was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the product we test-drove and patient since I had to go back the next day to make a final decision! She came in on her day off and helped us through the end of the sales process.

Wonderful car buying experience w/ J.D. Schlosser

by from Gray, ME |

J.D. Schlosser made my latest car buying experience an absolute dream. J.D. was very welcoming and a pleasure to work with during the buying process and have not doubt he will be there whenever I need anything. It is evident J.D. is passionate about his job and genuinely cares for his customer's. I recommend J.D. to anyone who is looking for great car buying experience with no stress

Great truck buying experience

by from Boston, MA |

The guys at Bill Dodge GMC were terrific throughout the buying process and after. They are the most responsive, transparent and friendliest dealer I've worked with and had the largest selection around. I came all the way from Massachusetts to purchase my truck due to their selection and ease of doing business. The deal also included add-ons that were installed after the purchase and they worked to have these put on the truck, in the same manner as when they were working to win my business. Hoping for much success to come, so I can buy another vehicle from them soon!

Great Experience dealing with Clifford Chase

by from Falmouth, ME |

We have always loved dealing with the Bill Dodge team but this time was an exceptional experience and we owe that to Clifford Chase. We love getting new vehicles but it can sometimes be difficult to meet and deal with a new salesperson. Cliff is definately the exception to the rule and was not a "typical" salesperson. Although this was the first time we had met Cliff, the experience right off was that of having a friend help you buy a vehicle and not that of a salesperson selling you one. He worked hard for us and we had a blast every step of the way. He is very personable and was a true joy to deal with. Thanks Cliff!!! The service team at Bill Dodge is also the best we have dealt with over the years. Having purchased in excess of 30 new vehicles over the past 40 years, Bill Dodge is the only dealer we recommend.

Customer Bob Lilly

by from Saco Me |

Britney Hale was an extremely knowledgable salesperson and committed to customer service. i will purchase my next vehicle from her.

Great team and customer service to work with

by from Portland, Maine |

I worked with David (J.D) Schlosser on the purchase of my truck. He was a great rep to work with and got me pretty close to where I needed and wanted to be.. Look forward to working with Bill Dodge and J.D. again.

Excellent service and efficiency

by from Bridgton, ME |

My wife and I went to Bill Dodge to research a new vehicle and were helped by Cliff Chase. We were impressed with his service, no pressure approach, and professionalism. In short order, we purchased a truck at a very competitive price. While at the dealership, I had service on our other vehicle and the service team washed the truck to boot!! We feel very confident that the entire team at Bill Dodge will take care of our trucks as if their grandchildren would be riding in them.

Excellent Service! Love my new car!

by from Scarborough, Maine |

The last time I bought a car was back in 2005. I loved my car, it was 9 years old and very basic, but it was time to move on. Although I was very nervous to move on to something new, Ryan Boyd (my sales consultant) made wonderful car suggestions that would fit my needs. He told me that the most important thing about buying a car was making sure that I was comfortable driving it and that I was happy. He wanted me to buy a car that I loved. After a test drive, I fell in love with a Ford Fusion that had more to offer than I ever dreamed of. Ryan was aware of my traveling for work and suggested that the Microsoft Sync would be a great system for hands-free calls while I'm on the road. I am not very tech-savvy but Ryan made sure that I knew how to use all the electronics in the car before I drove off the lot. I am very impressed with Bill Dodge and the customer service I received. Both Ryan and the finance manager walked me through everything (and answered all my questions). I absolutely love my new car and am happy with the service I received this past Friday. I would definitely recommend Bill Dodge to those looking for new vehicles and will be recommending Ryan to my friends and family.

Great car buying experience

by from Greene Maine |

We had a great experience buying our sportage. Thank you Ryan Boyd for making it as easy as possible.