Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Love andie

by from South Portland |

Went in to buy my first car and andie was great. I had a budget and she helpe me find something that fits me. I tell everyone about Bill Dodge and Andie. Will definitely go to Andie for everything

Great Service

by from Durham, Maine |

We bought two vehicles within 6 months from Jim Craves at Bill Dodge. We really enjoyed the experience. We told them what we wanted and they worked with us. I will go back and buy my next car from Jim. Jim has a customer for as long as he works there at Kia. He also can sell you a GMC.

Great Experience

by from Falmouth, Maine |

I recently purchased a Truck from Bill Dodge Auto Group. My sales consultant, Ryan Boyd, was excellent to work with and friendly. He had a lot of product knowledge, no sales pressure and completed the sale process smoothly. I had a great experience and will buy my next truck at Bill Dodge.

Go see Mike

by from Waterboro |

I had gone to 4 different dealerships to find the right car Michael was so courteous and knowledgable . He streamlined the process for me. Thanks Can't give 5 stars, website not working

Thanks Bill Dodge

by from Hollis |

I just bought a car from Michael. He made it easy and fun. He was great. Thanks for the awesome deal.

Thank You Bill Dodge!

by from Portland, ME |

I just recently bought a Hyundai Elantra and had an excellent experience! They brought the car down from Brunswick to Westbrook for me and Jim Craves helped me out even though Hyundais aren't his specialty. The whole experience was easy and enjoyable, even in a snow storm. Thank you Bill Dodge!!

Great Service, Caring Staff

by from South Portland, ME |

Clifford Chase did an amazing job to help us purchase a new car. Applaud to his service skills, communication skills and helping skills.

Excelllent service, Courteous Employees

by from Casco, me |

I had gone to other dealerships and no one could work with me for my price range. My sister in law and neighbor both told me to try Bill dodge Kia in Westbrook. Right as I walked in I greeted nicely by Jim Craves. He was very personable, down to earth and got me the best deal possible for a brand new vehicle. He had no problem working with me, doing all the work to get me the best per month rate on my budget. Kindly introduced me to the guys in the service center and walked me through the whole process pretty much stress free. Id strongly recommend anyone to go there for a new or used vehicle.

Best Deal Around

by from Blue Hill, Me |

Jim gave me the best deal around on a Kia recently. They had a large selection of Suv's to pick from and the best deal for the money. I had a very satisfying experience purchasing a used vehicle from Bill Dodge Group several years ago so decided to give them another try. The sale was conducted in a very efficient and hassle free manner.

Andie went above and beyond to get me in a new car

by from Lewiston, Maine |

My decision to purchase a new vehicle was not planned. My older vehicle had to be towed twice in a two week period. I was frustrated and just wanted to trade it in. Andie over the phone listened to the type of car I was interested in, the payment I was looking for, and the details of my trade in that was sitting in a local parking lot where it was towed. Not only did Andie find the brand new Kia Sportage I wanted in my price range, she arranged to have my trade in towed to Bill Dodge and personally delivered my new vehicle to my home when it was ready. Thank you Andie Ewing I am very pleased with my purchase. I will be sure to return in a few years when ready to trade again.