Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

A Pleasure

by from Boston, MA |

It was a pleasure to buy our BMW from Bill Dodge. Our salesperson, Clayton Powell, was prompt and efficient, and he knew what he was talking about. He answered our questions, accommodated our requests, kept us current on the car's arrival, and he made sure that buying the car, trading in the old one, and picking up the new one went smoothly and easily.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Brunswick, Maine |

My salesman was Taylor Powell and he was very respectful of my time and listened to and answered all of my questions. Taylor knew everything about the cars I test drove...never before had that happened with a car buying experience. Thank you for all your help!

BMW with CMW Aka Chris Whittington

by from Ogunquit, Maine |

Thanks to Chris got the perfect car & exact BMW I was looking for. Had been car shopping with my partner at 5 different car dealerships (different makes) looking for the perfect all wheel drive SUV. Chris gave us his undivided attention for a couple of hours as we looked at a number of Bill Dodge options(they have like 5 different makes of vehicles, throughout their showrooms) as I wasn't set on any particular make, just the options I wanted. He never once made us feel like we were wasting his time looking at different models even after the 4th test drive! Left with a 95% feel for the one I wanted, I got busy with work and a week went by before I knew it. I called Chris to settle on the 2014 BMW X1 that I wanted & it had been sold :( He offered to check to see when the model & color I had chosen might be available, it didn't look like anytime soon but he would stay in touch, in I think less then a week Chris called to say the exact BMW I wanted was on the lot, he held it for me until the next day, I drove up and sure enough perfection & purchase! Thanks Chris I am enjoying my first BMW experience and loving it, you made and continue to make all the difference.

J.D. is fantastic.

by from Limington, Me |

Went in Saturday to look around for a truck. J. D. was the sales rep and he was fantastic.. The best thing was that he didn't come out use the standard dealer lines, ie. ("How much you planning on spending") and stuff like that. I got a good deal on my trade and a good price on the truck. (I traded a Tacoma for a Sierra). I got a great rate on financing (they matched my credit union) and I got a free ball cap. I was waiting for my truck and there JD is with a slice of pizza!!! Great customer service with a very personable sales rep. Ask for him by name (or initials).

Bill Dodge Nissan / Joe Robison

by from Portland, ME |

We greatly appreciate the personal attention we received during our buying experience. Joe Robinson went out of his way to take care of us he is a very caring and giving person that knows his job. The whole staff was a fine bunch of individuals.We could not have gotten any better service anywhere.I have bought a lot of cars and dealt with a lot of dealerships but this was the first one that I truly enjoyed and that was because of Joe and the rest of the staff. I will continue to buy vehicles from Bill Dodge. I recommend anyone to come and see them for a car.

great service and and very understanding.

by from Gorham Maine |

I was in an accident and my car was totaled. The manager Phil Afthim got in touch via email. I met with Phil and his sales associate Joe Robinson who were very understanding of my needs and got me into the deal that I needed. Phil and Joe were outstanding and have made me a lifetime customer of Bill Dodge Saco Maine!!!

New car buyer's experience

by from Brunswick, ME |

My husband and I recently traded in our 3 year old SUV and downsized to a cross-over. Our client advisor at Bill Dodge BMW was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the product we test-drove and patient since I had to go back the next day to make a final decision! She came in on her day off and helped us through the end of the sales process.

Wonderful car buying experience w/ J.D. Schlosser

by from Gray, ME |

J.D. Schlosser made my latest car buying experience an absolute dream. J.D. was very welcoming and a pleasure to work with during the buying process and have not doubt he will be there whenever I need anything. It is evident J.D. is passionate about his job and genuinely cares for his customer's. I recommend J.D. to anyone who is looking for great car buying experience with no stress

Great truck buying experience

by from Boston, MA |

The guys at Bill Dodge GMC were terrific throughout the buying process and after. They are the most responsive, transparent and friendliest dealer I've worked with and had the largest selection around. I came all the way from Massachusetts to purchase my truck due to their selection and ease of doing business. The deal also included add-ons that were installed after the purchase and they worked to have these put on the truck, in the same manner as when they were working to win my business. Hoping for much success to come, so I can buy another vehicle from them soon!

Great Experience dealing with Clifford Chase

by from Falmouth, ME |

We have always loved dealing with the Bill Dodge team but this time was an exceptional experience and we owe that to Clifford Chase. We love getting new vehicles but it can sometimes be difficult to meet and deal with a new salesperson. Cliff is definately the exception to the rule and was not a "typical" salesperson. Although this was the first time we had met Cliff, the experience right off was that of having a friend help you buy a vehicle and not that of a salesperson selling you one. He worked hard for us and we had a blast every step of the way. He is very personable and was a true joy to deal with. Thanks Cliff!!! The service team at Bill Dodge is also the best we have dealt with over the years. Having purchased in excess of 30 new vehicles over the past 40 years, Bill Dodge is the only dealer we recommend.