Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Great team and customer service to work with

by from Portland, Maine |

I worked with David (J.D) Schlosser on the purchase of my truck. He was a great rep to work with and got me pretty close to where I needed and wanted to be.. Look forward to working with Bill Dodge and J.D. again.

Excellent service and efficiency

by from Bridgton, ME |

My wife and I went to Bill Dodge to research a new vehicle and were helped by Cliff Chase. We were impressed with his service, no pressure approach, and professionalism. In short order, we purchased a truck at a very competitive price. While at the dealership, I had service on our other vehicle and the service team washed the truck to boot!! We feel very confident that the entire team at Bill Dodge will take care of our trucks as if their grandchildren would be riding in them.

Excellent Service! Love my new car!

by from Scarborough, Maine |

The last time I bought a car was back in 2005. I loved my car, it was 9 years old and very basic, but it was time to move on. Although I was very nervous to move on to something new, Ryan Boyd (my sales consultant) made wonderful car suggestions that would fit my needs. He told me that the most important thing about buying a car was making sure that I was comfortable driving it and that I was happy. He wanted me to buy a car that I loved. After a test drive, I fell in love with a Ford Fusion that had more to offer than I ever dreamed of. Ryan was aware of my traveling for work and suggested that the Microsoft Sync would be a great system for hands-free calls while I'm on the road. I am not very tech-savvy but Ryan made sure that I knew how to use all the electronics in the car before I drove off the lot. I am very impressed with Bill Dodge and the customer service I received. Both Ryan and the finance manager walked me through everything (and answered all my questions). I absolutely love my new car and am happy with the service I received this past Friday. I would definitely recommend Bill Dodge to those looking for new vehicles and will be recommending Ryan to my friends and family.

Great car buying experience

by from Greene Maine |

We had a great experience buying our sportage. Thank you Ryan Boyd for making it as easy as possible.

Fantastic Service & Experience - Thanks Andie!

by from Falmouth, ME |

I have now bought 2 cars through Andie Ewing at Bill Dodge. Andie's professionalism and friendly service really make the experience enjoyable. She first helped my wife and I pick out the right car at the right price for our new family, and later a car for me. Thanks to Andie and the team at Bill Dodge for the great service and great cars.

Ashley Game 1st time selling, new to the business

by from mechanic fall maine |

My wife was looking for an all wheel drive and we spoke to AshleyGame, one of Bill Dodge's newest sales people.She worked hard to get us the deal we were looking for and the wife is very happy with vehicle we got.For a person that had not sold cars before, Ashley had it together, thank you

Everything I wanted and more

by from Naples, ME |

I new I wanted a certified BMW, so I went to Bill Dodge. I was helped by Brittany Hale who with her extensive knowledge of BMW's guided me into the perfect car for me with both the right price and warranty I was looking for.

car owner

by from Maine ( ME ) |

my name is dane I just got my car through this dealer Taylor Powell and I'm very happy with the service I like how he get what I was looking for and be really quick with the deal that I want and I love my new car :-) thank you Taylor Powell !

Great Experience!

by from Falmouth, Maine |

My experience at Bill Dogde was great! Ryan Boyd went out of his way to make sure all my needs were met and got me into a safe and reliable vehicle for my daugther and I. Thank you Bill Dodge, and thank you Ryan! :)

Extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgable.

by from Portland, ME |

Having purchased many vehicles over the years, this was my first time buying a BMW. And although I had heard many positive comments about Bill Dodge, I was still a bit nervous about the buying process. Fortunately for me, I found Brittany Hale who was able to answer all of my questions in a non hurried manner and get me into the car I wanted with no hassle. She made me feel that I was just as important as any of the other customers waiting to see her that day. In doing so, she has earned a customer for life here. Do yourself a favor and go check out Bill Dodge BMW. Ask for Brittany. You won't regret it.