Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Ashley Game 1st time selling, new to the business

by from mechanic fall maine |

My wife was looking for an all wheel drive and we spoke to AshleyGame, one of Bill Dodge's newest sales people.She worked hard to get us the deal we were looking for and the wife is very happy with vehicle we got.For a person that had not sold cars before, Ashley had it together, thank you

Everything I wanted and more

by from Naples, ME |

I new I wanted a certified BMW, so I went to Bill Dodge. I was helped by Brittany Hale who with her extensive knowledge of BMW's guided me into the perfect car for me with both the right price and warranty I was looking for.

car owner

by from Maine ( ME ) |

my name is dane I just got my car through this dealer Taylor Powell and I'm very happy with the service I like how he get what I was looking for and be really quick with the deal that I want and I love my new car :-) thank you Taylor Powell !

Great Experience!

by from Falmouth, Maine |

My experience at Bill Dogde was great! Ryan Boyd went out of his way to make sure all my needs were met and got me into a safe and reliable vehicle for my daugther and I. Thank you Bill Dodge, and thank you Ryan! :)

Extremely helpful, professional, and knowledgable.

by from Portland, ME |

Having purchased many vehicles over the years, this was my first time buying a BMW. And although I had heard many positive comments about Bill Dodge, I was still a bit nervous about the buying process. Fortunately for me, I found Brittany Hale who was able to answer all of my questions in a non hurried manner and get me into the car I wanted with no hassle. She made me feel that I was just as important as any of the other customers waiting to see her that day. In doing so, she has earned a customer for life here. Do yourself a favor and go check out Bill Dodge BMW. Ask for Brittany. You won't regret it.

Excellent service/sales, and excellent product!

by from Portland, ME |

Brittney was outstanding as a salesperson-- she was accommodating every step of the way, knowledgeable, and eager to help without being pushy. She made me want to own a BMW and I'm happy I do now! I would highly recommend Brittney, and this dealership, because of her!

Love andie

by from South Portland |

Went in to buy my first car and andie was great. I had a budget and she helpe me find something that fits me. I tell everyone about Bill Dodge and Andie. Will definitely go to Andie for everything

Great Service

by from Durham, Maine |

We bought two vehicles within 6 months from Jim Craves at Bill Dodge. We really enjoyed the experience. We told them what we wanted and they worked with us. I will go back and buy my next car from Jim. Jim has a customer for as long as he works there at Kia. He also can sell you a GMC.

Great Experience

by from Falmouth, Maine |

I recently purchased a Truck from Bill Dodge Auto Group. My sales consultant, Ryan Boyd, was excellent to work with and friendly. He had a lot of product knowledge, no sales pressure and completed the sale process smoothly. I had a great experience and will buy my next truck at Bill Dodge.

Go see Mike

by from Waterboro |

I had gone to 4 different dealerships to find the right car Michael was so courteous and knowledgable . He streamlined the process for me. Thanks Can't give 5 stars, website not working