Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Thank You Bill Dodge!

by from Portland, ME |

I just recently bought a Hyundai Elantra and had an excellent experience! They brought the car down from Brunswick to Westbrook for me and Jim Craves helped me out even though Hyundais aren't his specialty. The whole experience was easy and enjoyable, even in a snow storm. Thank you Bill Dodge!!

Great Service, Caring Staff

by from South Portland, ME |

Clifford Chase did an amazing job to help us purchase a new car. Applaud to his service skills, communication skills and helping skills.

Excelllent service, Courteous Employees

by from Casco, me |

I had gone to other dealerships and no one could work with me for my price range. My sister in law and neighbor both told me to try Bill dodge Kia in Westbrook. Right as I walked in I greeted nicely by Jim Craves. He was very personable, down to earth and got me the best deal possible for a brand new vehicle. He had no problem working with me, doing all the work to get me the best per month rate on my budget. Kindly introduced me to the guys in the service center and walked me through the whole process pretty much stress free. Id strongly recommend anyone to go there for a new or used vehicle.

Best Deal Around

by from Blue Hill, Me |

Jim gave me the best deal around on a Kia recently. They had a large selection of Suv's to pick from and the best deal for the money. I had a very satisfying experience purchasing a used vehicle from Bill Dodge Group several years ago so decided to give them another try. The sale was conducted in a very efficient and hassle free manner.

Andie went above and beyond to get me in a new car

by from Lewiston, Maine |

My decision to purchase a new vehicle was not planned. My older vehicle had to be towed twice in a two week period. I was frustrated and just wanted to trade it in. Andie over the phone listened to the type of car I was interested in, the payment I was looking for, and the details of my trade in that was sitting in a local parking lot where it was towed. Not only did Andie find the brand new Kia Sportage I wanted in my price range, she arranged to have my trade in towed to Bill Dodge and personally delivered my new vehicle to my home when it was ready. Thank you Andie Ewing I am very pleased with my purchase. I will be sure to return in a few years when ready to trade again.

Andie is fantastic and knows her stuff!

by from Falmouth, Maine |

I went to the dealership looking to buy a "new" vehicle and I had the pleasure of dealing with Andie. She was fantastic from the begging. She gave me a very warm welcome and only showed me vehicles that are in my price range. She was not high pressure which I absolutely loved about her! I have recommended all of my friends to go see her for their next vehicle purchase! I will only deal with Andie!

Awesome Experience with Andie!

by from Yarmouth, Maine |

My girlfriend and I went into the dealership looking for a used suv and dealt with Andie. She was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. She showed us a few vehicles and we decided that we didn't see anything that was in our price budget. We then decided that we would keep the vehicle that we have for now and when we are ready we will be going back to see Andie at the Westbrook location. Anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle needs to go see Andie at Bill Dodge in Westbrook.... she is honest and knows how to make you feel welcomed and comfortable!

Amazing service from Ryan Boyd

by from Scarborough, Maine |

Ryan Boyd provided excellent service! Met all our needs and really listened to what we wanted! Would recommend anyone to go see Ryan for help when shopping for their next vehicle!

Great place!

by from Westbrook, ME |

Bought a BMW and everything is been an A plus experience. Brittney Hale was my sales rep and helped a lot

Buying a BMW

by from Portland, ME |

I bought a 2014 BMW 328 sport wagon from Brittany Hale this summer. Brittany handled the sale and the setup very well even though BMW's electronics can be very confusing. I would recommend her highly.