Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Amazing service from Ryan Boyd

by from Scarborough, Maine |

Ryan Boyd provided excellent service! Met all our needs and really listened to what we wanted! Would recommend anyone to go see Ryan for help when shopping for their next vehicle!

Great place!

by from Westbrook, ME |

Bought a BMW and everything is been an A plus experience. Brittney Hale was my sales rep and helped a lot

Buying a BMW

by from Portland, ME |

I bought a 2014 BMW 328 sport wagon from Brittany Hale this summer. Brittany handled the sale and the setup very well even though BMW's electronics can be very confusing. I would recommend her highly.

Great Experience

by from Portland Maine |

I recently purchased a 2014 GMC Sierra for my business through Brittney. It was a very painless experience. I inquired before stopping in and when I got there she had the truck ready for a test drive. Brittney was very helpful throughout the entire process. It was exactly what I asked for and I drove away a happy customer. I would recommend Bill Dodge to all of my friends and family.

Exceeding my expectations for my X5 trade in

by from Cape Elizabeth, ME |

Thanks to Brittney Hale for alerting me when a clean local X5 came in that allowed me to trade up my 2006 X5 to a newer X5 with all the options. Brittney is great and took the time to explain all the new features to me. The Sales Manager, Alan Lounder, was also great to work with and we ended up working out a fair deal. I have 2 BMW's in my family and the next one will definitely come from Bill Dodge. Keep exceeding my expectations! Only suggestion; put a Keurig machine in the customer waiting area for fresh coffee!

Bick Wiles

by from Hollis Center |

I found the vehicle I was searching for by surfing the Internet. My vehicle was clearly advertised in the Kelley Blue Book web site. I quickly visited the Bill Dodge Dealership in hopes of securing the used vehicle of my choice. I arrived at the dealership and was quickly greeted by Ryan Boyd, a very clean and friendly salesman whom led me to the vehicle. The vehicle was as impressive as advertised. After a road test and review of the vehicle I was given an appraisal of my vehicle by his associate. After some litigation a deal was struck and I was soon on my way home with a satisfied feeling, in my new vehicle. I recommend you contact Ryan Boyd if you desire a comfortable buying experience.

Great car buying experience

by from Scarborough, ME |

I worked with the salesperson Britney Hale and bought my first BMW. Her knowledge and professionalism made the difference between buying a car from Bill Dodge or someone else. It was a very good car buying experience.

Very Helpful!

by from Gorham Me |

Matt Ross was AWESOME to work with finding a car that would fit my husbands needs. When he found out my husband had a particular car in mind that he saw online Matt told us it was loaned out to customer but retrieved it for my husband so he could test it out. Great customer service! I would recommend anyone looking for a car to talk to Matt at Bill Dodge.

Awesome

by from Gorham, ME |

It was a wonderful experience dealing with this dealership. Everyone was very helpful, patient with my questions and knowledgeable with the vehicle I chose. The paperwork was seamless and was over and done in a short amount of time and at the payment amount I needed for my budget.. I will recommend them to all my friends looking to buy a new vehicle.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Portland, Maine |

Brittney Hale provided outstanding customer service during my purchase of a 2013 X5 Diesel. She went above and beyond my expectations during the purchase of my new vehicle. She was professional, friendly, and had excellent knowledge of BMW's.