Bill Dodge Auto Group

2 Saunders Way, Westbrook, ME 04092

New 877-863-2250
Used 877-712-7092
Service 866-906-5579

It's all right here, right now!

Great car buying experience

by from Scarborough, ME |

I worked with the salesperson Britney Hale and bought my first BMW. Her knowledge and professionalism made the difference between buying a car from Bill Dodge or someone else. It was a very good car buying experience.

Very Helpful!

by from Gorham Me |

Matt Ross was AWESOME to work with finding a car that would fit my husbands needs. When he found out my husband had a particular car in mind that he saw online Matt told us it was loaned out to customer but retrieved it for my husband so he could test it out. Great customer service! I would recommend anyone looking for a car to talk to Matt at Bill Dodge.

Awesome

by from Gorham, ME |

It was a wonderful experience dealing with this dealership. Everyone was very helpful, patient with my questions and knowledgeable with the vehicle I chose. The paperwork was seamless and was over and done in a short amount of time and at the payment amount I needed for my budget.. I will recommend them to all my friends looking to buy a new vehicle.

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Portland, Maine |

Brittney Hale provided outstanding customer service during my purchase of a 2013 X5 Diesel. She went above and beyond my expectations during the purchase of my new vehicle. She was professional, friendly, and had excellent knowledge of BMW's.

Worth the Trip

by from Augusta, Maine |

I found a car online, e-mailed and found that I needed to go in person as the cars come and go fast. Went and looked at cars and Brittney did an excellent job. Very happy with the experience buying this car.

New BMW at Bill Dodge Auto Group

by from Westborough, MA |

I had a great experience working with Brittney Hale from Bill Dodge BMW. I was amazed on how much she knew about the BMW I was interested in. This would have been my fourth BMW that I would have bought and Brittney made the process and communication (I was not local) very easy throughout. If you are looking for a dealer who cares about the customer, knows BMW's and is very helpful throughout the buying process I would recommend seeing Brittney Hale from Bill Dodge BMW.

European Delivery

by from Belfast, Maine |

Our first experience with Bill Dodge BMW was an introduction to Brittney Hale who would guide us through the months of prepariation for delievery of our leased 2014 BMW diesel sportwagon. Throughout the several months of waiting for a production date, Brittney was tireless, thorough, and correct in all of her responses to our questions at the Dealership as well as the dozens of email exchanges. When she didn't have an answer at hand, she readily phoned BMW USA, and on several occasions spoke with BMW Welt in Munich. A larger New England BMW dealership which we had visited was disinterested in responding to our questions factually. They seemingly had no recourse to Brittney's BMW contacts Later they expressed amazement that we had placed our order with Bill Dodge. Brittney's pleasant personality and warm smile never failed. When the exciting news of the production date and time for delivery of our new vehicle in Munich was available, she joined fully in our delight. The documentation for factory pickup, for European driving, and for return shipment to the USA and Bill Dodge was all in order. The Munich delivery is not to be missed. It was seamless throughout. But there was to be more service! Brittney meet us when our sportwagon was prepared for local delivery by the Dealership, patiently explained all the "bells and whistles" which were new to us, and has followed through to assure us of outstanding driving pleasure. What grade for Brittney? An A+ for sure! In another three years we'll hope to have Brittney assist us with another European Delivery.. Lee & Edith Gilbertson

Superior BMW Experience - Brittney Hale

by from Cape Cod - Massachusetts |

My wife and I took delivery on a 2014 BMW Z-4 this past summer and it was the best car buying experience we have ever had. We had used Bill Dodge Group in the past for another BMW and were so satisfied that we contacted them again - even though we live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. Our previous sales rep was no longer there but Brittany Hale helped us tremendously. She researched and helped us order the perfect car/color/option combination, handled all the arrangements over the phone, and was able to help negotiate a fair price. When we arrived to pick up the car it was right out front and ready. Brittney spent a great deal of time showing us how things worked and programming the sound system etc. We never felt rushed and more importantly we felt like we were her best customers even though we had just met her! Bill Dodge is an excellent dealership - very honest and up front and extremely helpful in all areas of the car buying experience - even helping arrange the registration/insurance process for our out of state transaction. And Brittney reflects those high standards - especially in knowledge, honesty and work ethic. We look forward to our next purchase!

Bill Dodge - Brittney Hale

by from Providence, RI |

I'm from Rhode Island and bought my X3 in Maine because working with Bill Dodge Auto Group and Brittney Hale in particular was absolutely terrific. I tried to buy the vehicle in RI, but the BMW dealers were pretty much impossible to deal with. So I called Bill Dodge Auto Group and spoke with Brittney. In 30 minutes the deal was done. The trade-in was more than fair and the price of the new car was better than in southern New England. Really you couldn't ask for more when it comes to a trade-in and new car sale. And when the car arrived, we went up to Maine to get it. Brittney was personable, professional and had all the details organized for this somewhat complicated business transaction - trade-in, new car, two states and financing. I can't say enough good things about my experience with Bill Dodge Auto Group. And when I make a ton of money I hope to buy a new BMW M6 from them. Probably magical thinking, but I can hope...

Highly Recommended Sales Experience

by from Silver Lake, NH |

Second new car purchase experience from Brittney Hale at Bill Dodge BMW. Excellent customer service, was responsive to my needs/requests, and provided a relaxed but professional car buying experience.