Fuccillo Autoplex of Nelliston

Service 888-528-9664

We Are Huge!

A GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Fort Plains N.Y. |

Fuccillo is a great place to do business. From the sales people to the management everyone is so nice and attentive. I bought a new ford escape and couldn't be happier. It's just what we wanted and we got a great price. Our credit was also not the best and they trated us so nice and said they would be able to help us and they did just that. I would say if your looking for a new car you should go see them because everything you see on T.V is true they have the best prices and can get you financed.

JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

by from Schoharie N.Y. |

This place is simply the best!!!!!! From my sales person Tom to the Manager Art and the Finance Manager Rick. Everyone was so professional and helped us out with every step of us buying our vehicle. I didn't see Mr. Fuccillo but i can understand why if he has people like these working for them. Tom showed us our Ford Escape and explained every feature to us and when it was time to talk price he explained everything very clearly and then we met Art the sales Manager and he went over the payment and other financial information and was very polite and professional and Art made us feel very welcome and explained everything slowly so that we understood everything. Then Rick the Finance Manager went over the final paperwork with us and he was great also. Just a perfect team

FRIENDLY

by from ROME NY |

WE BOUGHT OUR CAR FROM THE FORD STORE AND THE ATOMSPHERE WAS NOT A TYPICAL DEALERSHIP. THEY WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. WE TOOK OUR CAR HOME THE SAME DAY. WE TRAVELED AN HOUR TO GET THERE AND WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BUYING ALL OUR VEHICLES AND SENDING ALL OF OUR FRIENDS THERE. IT IS WORTH THE DRIVE TO GET THAT GREAT EXPERIENCE. WE LOVE OUR ESCAPE.

FORD PEOPLE ARE SO HELPFUL

by from BOSTON MA |

WE WERE TRAVELING BACK FROM OHIO WHEN OUR TRUCK BROKE DOWN AND THE GENTLEMAN WAS SO HELPFUL. HIS NAME IS STEVE DIBBLEE. HE GOT US RIGHT IN AND GAVE US A CAR TO USE SO WE COULD GET SOMETHING TO EAT. THEY HELPED US OUT AND WE WERE BACK ON THE ROAD BACK HOME TO BOSTON. ITS DEALER AND PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHY WE ALWAYS BUY A FORD. WE ARE THINKING OF EVEN COMING BACK TO BUY OUR VEHICLE FROM THEM. THANKS AGAIN.

Great place!

by from Schenctady ny |

I went with my sister to buy her 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee from here! Everyone was just amazing! Never has a car purchase gone so well, I will never go anywhere else after this!

Stephanie from Dolgeville

by from Dolgeville, NY |

Always a pleasure to work with our Ford dealership.

Smooth Trade and Purchase

by from Central NY |

I called Fuccillo Chevy on Friday morning about a purchase of a new 2014 Cruze...the dealership had located a model I was looking for and it was there waiting for me when I arrived...my sales rep Frank already had the car inspected and prepped for delivery even though he was not certain I would purchase this vehicle... We negotiated a price on my trade-in with Shawn (manager)...a price on the new vehicle and I was out the door in the afternoon driving my new car... Everyone at the dealership was friendly...professional...I made a deal for myself that I was happy with...a trade that I was happy with and the overall experience was one stress-free was to purchase a vehicle... If you want to purchase a vehicle from a courteous and professional Chevrolet dealer...choose Fuccillo of Nelliston...

Fucillo Autoplex of Nelliston

by from Nelliston, NY |

Very friendly atmosphere. The sales consultant "John Healey" was very cordial, very accomodating and didn't try to push us into anything we didn't want. The dealership itself was very clean, my only concern was that while we were waiting for the final paperwork, there was not an area to sit (other than service department). Other than that I would recommend this dealer to a friend, relative.