Fuccillo Autoplex of Nelliston

Service 888-528-9664

We Are Huge!

Smooth Trade and Purchase

by from Central NY |

I called Fuccillo Chevy on Friday morning about a purchase of a new 2014 Cruze...the dealership had located a model I was looking for and it was there waiting for me when I arrived...my sales rep Frank already had the car inspected and prepped for delivery even though he was not certain I would purchase this vehicle... We negotiated a price on my trade-in with Shawn (manager)...a price on the new vehicle and I was out the door in the afternoon driving my new car... Everyone at the dealership was friendly...professional...I made a deal for myself that I was happy with...a trade that I was happy with and the overall experience was one stress-free was to purchase a vehicle... If you want to purchase a vehicle from a courteous and professional Chevrolet dealer...choose Fuccillo of Nelliston...

Fucillo Autoplex of Nelliston

by from Nelliston, NY |

Very friendly atmosphere. The sales consultant "John Healey" was very cordial, very accomodating and didn't try to push us into anything we didn't want. The dealership itself was very clean, my only concern was that while we were waiting for the final paperwork, there was not an area to sit (other than service department). Other than that I would recommend this dealer to a friend, relative.