Northstar Chevrolet

Service 866-414-8029

Home of Tires for Life!!

call him Macaroni

by from saratoga, ny |

I recently enjoyed a fantastic used car buying experience at Northstsar Chevrolet in Clifton Park. Our salesman told us his name was TonyMacaroni and let me tell you, Macaroni is quite the feather in Bill Cass ' cap. Tony Macaroni was knowledgable, very helpfull and best of all made the whole process fun! I love my certified pre owned chevy impala and I will definitely tell all my friends about Tony Macaroni and Northstar Chevrolet!

Horrible

by from Albany, NY |

Absolutely horrible customer service. Condescending, rude, and had no knowledge of how a vehicle even operates. They made me feel like I was incompetent, and too stupid to understand anything about vehicles. Very displeased

Go to a real dealership !!! Not here !!!

by from Albany ny |

Don't go here if you want your car fixed correctly. Cannot diagnose simple problems !!!

Beware Beware

by from cliftonpark |

Stay away from this that place in my 50 years I have never been treated like this. Went in for a recall that 20 million people have to get done now. They disable my remote car starter and after I bring the car back 3 more times they say it is not there problem. Do your self a favor and do not go there you do not need the problems. William Niles

YOWZAYOWZAYOWZA!!!

by from latham ny |

I recently bought a 2012 Cruze at Northstar Chevrolet ! The salesman, Tony Macaroni, was awesome. He even helped me pair my cell phone to the bluetooth device in the car. I would recomend Northstar Chevrolet and Mr. Macaroni to ALL my family and friends!

YOWZAYOWZAYOWZA!!!

by from latham ny |

very satified

by from waterford, ny |

I have recently purchased a vehicle from Northstar Chevrolet and was very satified with the sales personel. I have also already had to deal with the service department. The service writer was very helpful and the service was very quick. I will purchase my next vehicle from Northstar Chevrolet.