Hometown Chevrolet

152 Broadway St, Whitehall, NY 12887

New 888-206-3452
Used 877-896-4686
Service 888-251-2205

Treating customers like family since 1946!

Best Car, Service, & Value In Area

by from Queensbury |

Great experience throughout the past several years. Entire staff have been extremely professional, courteous, attentive to detail, and focused on service. Erik took the time to help determine best vehicle for my needs and prioritize options available to find exactly what I was looking for. Found exact car I wanted so purchase was simple and a great experience and value. I have been getting serviced ever since and with any concerns they have been not only addressed immediately but corrected to my complete satisfaction. I would not hesitate to recommend Hometown Chevrolet where they seem to treat everyone like family, see for yourself.

Excellent service, highly recommend

by from Glens Falls, NY |

Highly recommend contacting Erik and his staff for any of your car purchasing needs!! I have been a customer of hometown Chev for many years and have always been fully satisfied year after year. Their sales team is extremely knowledgable and friendly. I live about 30 miles from the dealership and at times it may not be easy for me to drop off my vechicles for service. Erik and his staff have always been able accommodate my needs with providing pick up and drop off at my door step. They truly go the extra mile, not only when you are in the market to purchase but also when providing service and maintenance. Extremely satisfied customer!!!

Great dealership

by from sgf,ny |

I've bought 3 cars from this dealership . Erik has always been very professional to deal with.

Great Service!!!

by from Pawlet,VT |

I highly reccomend this dealership, great staff and very fair pricing.

Excellent!

by from Whitehall NY |

I have been a customer of Ross Hometown Chevrolet for years. I have always been very satisfied with the employees there and the level of knowledge and service I received. Recently I had my brakes replaced and oil changed and was very pleased with the efficiency of the mechanics and the service team. They also have a large selection of parts on hand which has been very helpful in the past along with their knowledgeable parts department employees. Ross Chevy is excellent and I highly recommend!

My new car purchase

by from Glens falls,ny |

I purchased a new 2014 Malibu from Hometown and they were so helpful and professional. Great staff!!! I will purchase all my cars at Hometown Chevy from now on.

Service department

by from Queensbury |

I had my car in for service and the guys took care of me ASAP without an appointment. Great place with a clean and new facility. Thanks again hometown team!!!

called on a Audi

by from Wilton,NY |

I was interested in a vehicle hometown Chevrolet had advertised receives 2 calls from a salesman who was very nice but the car had too many miles for me. Thanked him . Found another car in the process of buying it now.

Hometown Chevrolet responded to this review

July 25, 2014

Thanks for the chance to earn your business! Maybe next time we can make it happen.