Catalano Motors Chevrolet, Inc.

(5.0) 8 Reviews

8327 Erie Rd, Angola, NY 14006

Good service,good people

by from Derby NY |

Friendly, courteous sales and service people. I would recommend this dealership and service to family and friends.

Great people

by from Evans, NY |

Always great service and friendly people. Service dept. is very knowledgable.

great people, fantastic service

by from Angola,N.Y. |

Just had major work done on my 2009 traverse, did not know it was covered by warranty until I picked it up. Service dept. is heads and shoulders above any other I've dealt with in the past.They go out of their way to make you feel confident in their service.

Catalano Motors is the best dealership in WNY

by from Angola, NY |

This is a family run dealership that always treats you like family! They offer very competitive pricing and service that is unmatched by other larger dealerships. I purchase all of my cars there and now so do my children. If you haven't stoped in, give them a try for your next new Chevy or used car. PC12312011

PC12312011

by from Ngola , New York |

I would never think of purchasing a car anywhere else! It feels like we are a member of the family when we are shopping for a vehicle or having ours repaired or serviced. Everyone is out to make us feel as comfortable as possible. The service department especially makes our visits easy . Joe and Lou are most accomodating - their service is prompt and efficient.

PC12312011

by from Angola , New York |

customer service

by from Derby |

High quality customer service, pleasant, accomodating! Very family oriented, and fair. Great quality work and quick!

Catalano Motors Chevrolet, Inc. responded to this review

November 7, 2012

June, Thank you for taking the time to express yourself in the Cars.com survey. Your experience with Catalano Motors is the business objective and not just an advertising motto. From the owners, techs, office and sales staff, a collective "Thank you", for being Catalano Motors customer. We all look forward to welcoming you, your family members and neighbors, to Catalano Motors.

Change of thinking

by from Lake View NY |

This dealership has changed my way of thinking of doing service with a dealership. Convienent hours,in my experience (and I shopped)comparable prices,,,including the quick change/tire stores that lure you in and upsell...this place served me well. Give them a call when you are shopping for oil change/ tires. Friendly, professional and they have been there for three generations! Ask for Lou! Brian P. McGuire

Catalano Motors Chevrolet, Inc. responded to this review

November 7, 2012

Thank you again Mr. McGuire. Your comments and willingness to share your experience at Catalano Motors is a statement to Catalano Motors owners and employees of where the level of service has to be and not just talked about or pitched in print or on the airwaves. Thank you.

Great Tires

by from Buffalo |

I had an awesome experience getting my car serviced at Catalano!!!