Basil Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

Service 877-298-9344

Just Great Deals!

Happy times!

by from Fredonia, NY |

We bought two used vehicles recently at the Basil Fredonia shop with the assistance of a few great reps, but especially Jason Peters whom we mostly dealt with. Who could ask for more...affordable prices,payments, great warranty on used vehicle. Servicing seems to keep on top of the work needed to be done and great maintenance deals to keep our new used vehicles in great running condition. All employees are very friendly and go the extra mile to make you feel so welcome and we are happy to have been there at the right time right place. Thanks to all for your great customer service!!

November 8, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicles! Glad to hear Jason did such a great job with you. We strive for great customer service and positive feedback like this is what keeps it all going. We appreciate your business and hope to keep it for years to come! Hope to see you at our next customer appreciation dinner!

Overall Service

by from Fredonia, NY |

We had to wait awhile but overall everything went smoothly!!!

July 21, 2014

Congratulations on the new vehicle! We apologize for the wait and certainly appreciate your patience with us. Other than that glad to hear everything went well. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the new Camaro!

Great Experience

by from Randolph, NY |

We will definitely be returning to Basil for our future purchases.

July 22, 2014

Congratulations on the new vehicle! We certainly hope you do return to us when the time comes. Be sure to tell your family and friends as well, because for every person you send in that purchases and new or used vehicle, we will send you a $100! Hope to see you at our next customer appreciation dinner!

What title? King ? Lord? Your Majesty ?

by from Mayville, NY |

A good experience all around. Sales Rep,Travis Nowecki, was superb. Sorry I have not dealt with these good people previously. Will recommend Basil Chevrolet any time. Philip J.

July 16, 2014

Philip, Congratulations on the new vehicle! We appreciate your business and hope to have earned it for years to come. Be sure to spread the word, because as you know, for every person you refer to us who purchases a new or used vehicle, we will send you a $100! If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask!

purchasing a new 2014 silverado

by from Brocton, N.Y. |

I found that at last I could purchase a truck in the area. at a good price without going out of town to buffalo. the sales staff was professional and to the point. I am very happy with my purchase. I would buy from them again. I even got to meet the owner of the dealership and received information on towing..

July 15, 2014

David, Congratulations on your new Silverado! We certainly appreciate your business and staying local. It makes things a lot easier dealing with your hometown dealership where you know everyone and can be treated the right way every time. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask. We will see you for your first free oil change!

Great service

by from Westfield, NY |

Had a wonderful buying experience at Basil, Fredonia. Went home with a new Equinox and couldn't be happier....

July 15, 2014

Congratulations on the new Equinox! That's a wonderful choice and one that you will be happy with for years to come. Glad we were able to make your car buying experience so positive. Don't forget about our $100 referral program. Hope to see you at our next customer appreciation dinner!

Friendly personailites and worked well as a Team.

by from Mayville, NY |

Overall a good experience. They worked very well as a Team. Debbie was the salesperson I was dealing with, but she was always busy so I really didn't work with her much. Jim had went with me in the test drive, and helped me get the car ready to purchase. Duane did the paperwork with me. It probably would have been easier for me if just one person assisted me from start to finish. Each of them didn't know what the other had already told me, or reviewed with me.

July 15, 2014

Congratulations on the new car! We certainly apologize for the inconvenience of working with so many people. When someone is busy we try to make the transition as easy as possible for the customer but it's often difficult to know where the other left off. Thank you for your patience with us. If there is anything we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask.

Car buying like it is supposed to be

by from Mayville, NY |

Dealership is courteous and quick to react to customer inquiries. Nice facility and nice people. Sales is well versed on their product and helpful. They are not pushy.

July 15, 2014

Hank, Congratulations again on the new Volt! Glad you had such a positive experience with us. Remember that for every person you send in that purchases a new or used vehicle, we will send you a $100! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Warren D Rammacher

by from Mayville N Y |

Very pleasant experience, Nick was very confident and did an excellent job selling and locating a new vehicle to include desired options.

May 16, 2014

Warren, Congratulations on the new Tahoe! Glad we were able to find you the perfect vehicle with everything you wanted. We look forward to your continued business and hope to see you at our next customer appreciation dinner!

GOOD DEAL

by from RANDOLPH,NY |

HAPPY WITH THE DEAL I GOT,NICE SALES. WILL TELL OTHERS ABOUT THIS PLACE

May 15, 2014

Congratulations on the new vehicle! We certainly hope you do tell others about us as you will receive $100.00 to every person you refer in that purchases a new car. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to ask!

Chevy Spark!

by from Fredonia, NY |

As a soon to be college grad, this was my first time in the car shopping business. I was blown away by the costumer service and the obvious appreciation for my interest in their establishment. I wanted to stay local and I was very happy with my decision. I traded in my moms van for a 2014 Chevy Spark- Travis and the rest of the gang at Basil went to the extent of getting me the color I wanted. I felt like home as soon as I walked in and would be happy to continue doing business with them in the future! They were very flexible around my wants and needs as a buyer and did not disappoint. They are joking when they say "ITS JUST GREAT DEALS".

May 12, 2014

Jami, Congratulations on the new Spark! We're happy to hear that your first car buying experience was such a positive one. Hearing feedback like this is what makes the dealership go the extra mile to please our customers. If there is anything else we can do for you just let us know. Also don't forget about our $100 referral program! We'll see you for your first free oil change!