Basil Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

Service 877-298-9344

Just Great Deals!

Happy times!

by from Fredonia, NY |

We bought two used vehicles recently at the Basil Fredonia shop with the assistance of a few great reps, but especially Jason Peters whom we mostly dealt with. Who could ask for more...affordable prices,payments, great warranty on used vehicle. Servicing seems to keep on top of the work needed to be done and great maintenance deals to keep our new used vehicles in great running condition. All employees are very friendly and go the extra mile to make you feel so welcome and we are happy to have been there at the right time right place. Thanks to all for your great customer service!!

November 8, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicles! Glad to hear Jason did such a great job with you. We strive for great customer service and positive feedback like this is what keeps it all going. We appreciate your business and hope to keep it for years to come! Hope to see you at our next customer appreciation dinner!

Pleased with my purchase!!!! Kudo's to Paul Starr

by from Fredonia, NY |

Three days ago I purchased a used 2013 Buick Encore from Basil Chevrolet in Fredonia, NY. Paul Starr was my sales person and I can't put in words how knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous he was not only during the sales transaction, but continues to be there, answering my questions and other concerns.

Great Deal!

by from Lakewood, NY |

I went in to trade My 2013 Chevy Traverse which I purchased from this Dealership nearly 2 years ago. I ended up getting a 2014 Jeep Compass, a smaller vehicle which was #1 on my list and they shopped around for the best financing. My monthly payment was lowered by $130!! Thank you Paul and Gary!!

June 27, 2015

Christopher, Congratulations on the new Jeep! Glad to hear you had such a great experience with us. Whenever you're able to upgrade your vehicle and lower your payments it's always a great feeling. Don't forget about our $100 referral program. Hope to see you at our next Customer Appreciation Dinner!

Horiible used car buying experience

by from Perrysburg, NY |

Bought a used 2014 Jeep Cherokee and the following day I did not want the vehicle due to the engine light and transmission light popping on. They told me I was not able to get another vehicle unless I trade my vehicle in which then I would lose out money so no thanks. They convinced me to purchase the vehicle when I initially went to look at a Nissan Murano. They also said they would fix my vehicle which they were not able to "replicate" the issue and I now have another dealership fixing the car. I have also talked with the Executive Manager who said I freaking out about the issue. I did not want to purchase the vehicle to begin with due to reviews on the vehicle with numerous transmission issues in which the salespeople said no one reads reviews and the only people who write those are the unhappy customers. They also told me they are unable to do dealer to dealer trades for vehicles which is also not true. Pretty sure a 101 point vehicle inspection was never done on the vehicle seeing a recall / software update was needed after purchasing the vehicle. It was also on the carfax prior to sale. Beware when buying a used vehicle here! Granted a rental was received while they tried to fix the car but for the last month it's been stressful trying to ensure I have a reliable car that's not going to break down soon after purchasing. Will not be returning to purchase a vehicle at this dealer nor will I refer anyone to buy a used vehicle.

June 13, 2015

Carla, We are sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for expressing your concern. Unfortunately with the Jeep being a non GM vehicle, some things are just out of our control when it is not just a simple fix. It was certainly not our intention to mislead you in any way and hope to make this right for you. We will do all we can to help.

Great buying experience!

by from Erie,Pa |

I purchased a Buick Enclave & everyone i met at the dealership was very friendly. I purchased the Enclave because of the great rebates. I hope their service is just as good. My salesman Cody was a pleasure to deal with as was Jason from internet sales.

June 13, 2015

Dave, Congratulations on the new Enclave! Glad to hear you had such a great experience with us. Just as we did when you purchased the vehicle, we will be sure to take care of you when it comes to service as well. We'll see you for your first free oil change!

Great team of professionals

by from Fredonia, NY |

Dealer is comprised of a great team of professionals. I told them exactly what I wanted and I got exactly that. They even offered a military discount. I would say the dealership's best attribute is the commitment they have with the customer after the vehicle is sold. Most dealer's won't remember your name the day after you purchase a vehicle. At Basil, they have a dinner for customer appreciation night and do a great presentation on the facility and services they have to offer. That's unheard of these days. They definitely have a great staff who know their job. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone!

May 27, 2015

Mike, Congratulations on the new vehicle! We certainly appreciate the positive feedback. Taking care of the customer after the sale is what puts us above the rest. It's nice to hear that what we're doing makes our customers feel like part of the Basil family. You and your family are more than welcome to come back each month for that dinner! If there is anything else we can do please do not hesitate to ask!

Great Group

by from Westfield, Ny |

I can not say enough about the Fredonia Basil Family. They are truly sincere. I got to walk through and even meet the Ladies behind the scene. Marge, Gary Thompson and Paul Star worked very to get me a great deal. I am going to do everything to refer everyone I know that's in search of a new vehicle to the Fredonia branch. The service group (Casey and the guys) at the front desk are wonderful people. They take the time to explain the problem and the salutation to you. They do not take advantage of you. The shuttle service is wonderful. The driver makes you feel very comfortable. The refreshment in the waiting area is 5 star. Jason Giles did not push you to buy extras for the car, that's comfortable.

May 15, 2015

Congratulations on the new vehicle! We are glad you were able to meet the entire team that makes your experience with us so good. It's always nice to know the face behind the phone if you ever have questions on anything. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do. See you for your first free oil change!

Best Dealership I have ever dealt with !!!!!!

by from Fredonia, New York |

Was the best experience for buying a car !! Made you feel like you were someone not a number !!!!!!

May 4, 2015

Congratulations on the new vehicle! To be able to make your experience the best one you've ever had truly means a lot to us. It is nice to hear that the extra steps we take to make our customers happy really does make a difference. We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to working with you for years to come. We will see you for your first free oil change!

Chevrolet Malibu

by from Dunkirk, New York |

I bought a new vehicle through Kaitlin. She was an excellent salesperson! I was very pleased with the warranty.

May 4, 2015

Congratulations on the new Malibu! We appreciate the positive feedback and are pleased to hear about the wonderful experience you had with us. If there is anything else we can do please do not hesitate to ask. Look forward to seeing you at our next customer appreciation dinner!

LOVE MY EQUINOX !!!!!!!

by from Westfield, New York |

Caitlin Richards made my first experience at Basil Chevrolet a great one! She was patient with us and very courteous and answered all our questions. She let my husband and and I talk thinks over and was not pushing to sell a car. She wanted us to be happy with our decision. I would go back to Caitlin again and will tell my friends and family about her. She is an asset to Basil Chevrolet. We were pleased with the amount of choices of vehicles, introductions to the departments and staffing for future needs such as maintenance and repairs.

May 4, 2015

Congratulations on the new Equinox! Glad to hear Caitlin did such an excellent job making your experience with us one you will never forget. It truly does make a difference when you're able to make a deal at your own pace. For every person you send in to Caitlin who purchases a new or used vehicle, we will send you a $100!

New 2015 Traverse!

by from Westfield, NY |

We drive right by a Chevy dealership five minutes from our home to continue driving for 25 more minutes to get to Basil's in Fredonia! It is absolutely worth the extra time and gasoline it takes for every trip for sales, service, etc. The service department is absolutely the best there is, and they are the only ones we trust with our vehicles!!

May 1, 2015

Congratulations on the new vehicle! We always aim to make the extra trip worth it for our customers. We appreciate your continued business and thank you for the positive feedback. If there is anything else we can do please do not hesitate to ask. Hope to see you for our next Customer Appreciation Dinner!