Renn Kirby Chevrolet, Buick,

55 Expedition Trl, Gettysburg, PA 17325

New 877-813-9761
Used 877-438-4055
Service 888-457-2404

Worth the drive to Gettysburg, 1 year maintance included on new and preowned vehicles.

Quick and Painless

by from Hanover, PA |

We recently purchased a used vehicle and it was a great experience. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They made the normally long process a breeze.

June 12, 2012

Glad we were able to help you. It was a pleasure working with you.

Worthless dealer

by from Chambersburg PA |

This dealer does not even inspect their vehicles prior to selling them. I have actually bought two separate vehicles from them that have PA inspection Issues that should have been caught in the presale inspection. My first one had no high beam headlights and they didn't catch that. How do you no t check lights in PA inspection. The second one has cracked tires on it in the treads that are almost the entire way through the tire tread and body of the tire. They don't care. They got their money and wont do anything about it even though the tires are under warranty and the manufacturer installed them originally. Less than 22000 miles on them and they are falling apart. I will never purchase from them again. BEWARE. HAVE YOUR VEHICLE INSPECTED ELSEWHERE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE IT.

Will not work with you on price

by from gettysburg pa |

I was very intrested in buying a gmc denali but, they would not work with me on price they expected me to pay FULL retail

2012 camaro

by from fairfield pa. |

great price good trade in value on 2008 gran prix witch i bought there . i grew up in a buick dealership i know cars .. great service thanks keith and chris

April 22, 2014

We always appreciate our repeat and loyal customers. Gary Moser GM

UNHAPPY

by from Stewartstown PA |

Well had my used truck for a month and put about 600 miles on it, and its been a night mare. 5 days after the purchase, the battery went dead. They wouldnt replace it. 2 of the tires had leaks, and they wouldnt do nothing about it. Transmission hits hard on the down shift from 3rd to 2nd. Now the truck had major suspension problems. Had to get towed to nearest Chevy dealer. It seems that the check list they talk about was not done properly, or the truck was not gone over properly. The kicker is they didnt even want to work with me on any of the issues. Now i'm stuck with a truck that needs some work. I didnt even make my first payment and had to put over 200 dollars in it. That is not right. The people were nice, the place is kept pristine. I'm ready to throw the towel in on this truck. All they had to do was work with me and I wouldnt be writting this bad review.

January 14, 2014

I'm not sure why Bill says we wouldn't work with him. I told him in 3 different emails, which I have to get in to our service department and he kept saying it wouldn't make it. He has a certified warranty with the vehicle and I informed him that if it wouldn't make it here it could be towed to the closest dealer. He told us never mind and he would take care of it. As for the tires he said 9 days after buying it they had a leak and wanted new or used tires replaced on it. Anything could have happened to the tires in that amount of time. Again we never got a chance to look at them. He informed me that he had the battery go dead and had it replaced at another place. Then found out that it wasn't a bad battery but it was the alternator so the battery wasn't the issue and was sold one when not needed as there were other issues. So the place that checked the battery should have looked farther and not just sold him a new battery so not sure why we should pay for a new battery. Again we asked him to bring it in. We were never informed of a suspension issue so don't know what that is about. This truck went through the certification process. We had it on the lot for about a month and never had to jump start it or put air in the tires which is something that does happen on occasion when vehicles sit for a length of time. This truck had neither problem for a month. I can understand the customer being upset because he had issues but never really gave us a chance to resolve the problem. From our stand point we checked the vehicle over and it passed all the checks without issues, unfortunately it is a used vehicle and no matter how much you try and check them out things happen and go bad. All we can do is offer to take a look at it and see what the problem it and go from there. We were never given the chance to do anything as the customer would not bring the truck back to our service department. The last I heard was he would take care of it at a local dealer then he puts this review up. Unfortunately pre-owned vehicles have problems on occasion and we have always tried to work with the customer within reason to get in resolved. We have very little trouble with the vehicles we sell but on occasion it does happen. We just ask that we are given the opportunely to look at the vehicle and see what can be done.

A good experience from an honest dealer

by from Catonsville, Maryland |

I was looking for an escape. I found one at Renn Kirby online, and I left them my phone number as it was late in the evening and they were about to close, I got a call from Curtis from Renn Kirby the next morning. I explained to him I was an hour away in maryland, and the condition of the car was key to me...Im picky and Im wasnt interested in a beater. Curtis called me back 10 minutes later after looking the car over and assured me the car was in excellent condition, and told me the car had only 1 scratch on it which had been touched up. His assesment was very accurate, and after a very detailed inspection, I purchased it 2 hours later. I found Curtis, Jamie and the general manager Gary to be straight up, honest and professional guys. The escape passed Md inspection with no troubles. Im pleased with the purchase and I thank Renn Kirby for the great treatment I received.

May 21, 2013

Thanks for you buisness we are glad you are happy with your Escape.

Very Mislead on Condition of Car

by from Fairmont, WV |

We located a fairly new used car with low mileage at this dealership and had many discussions with salesman concerning exterior of car. Specificially expressed concerns about scratches, etc. and was repeatedly informed car was in "great condition". Upon seeing the car we were immediately shocked to see the car had been obviously vandalized at some point as there were numerious "key" type grooves on the car. We were only informed of one 3 inch scratch...which turned out to be approximately two inches in length. Additoinally back door was keyed the entire length of door. There were places on the car that had been excessively buffed to the point the primer was showing through. Requested at least the cost of gasoline for our wasted trip of two hours plus to pick this car up, but did not hear back from owner. Very, very dissapointed in this experience and with this dealership to not reply back. We felt we were totally mislead about the condition of car. Pictures of black cars can be very deceiving and in this case they were. Lesson learned I guess.

May 21, 2013

I am sorry our saleperson didn't see the scratches. We would not purposely mislead anyone

Not responsive

by from Frederick |

Inquired about a car but never heard from anyone. I am not able to comment on the overall experience since I never spoke with anyone from the dealership. I would suggest they improve their web response

May 21, 2013

Sorry no one got back with you I am very disapointed to here tha. We pride ourselve on a great internet sales department. Thanks for bringing that to my attension.

This Is Not your high pressure city Dealer

by from Glenwood MD |

Good people, great price and wonderful 1 owner car. This is from a guy who has work at car dealerships the better part of my life. Worth the short trip from Maryland and the car pass MD inspection without spending another dime.

August 18, 2012

Thanks for your Business, we believe treat people the way you want to be treated.

friendly

by from frederick,maryland |

the people are very helpful and friendly and i would refer my friends there because of my experience with them

August 18, 2012

Thanks for your business your were great to deal with

Cobalt...

by from Chambersburg,Pa |

Thank you for your help in finding my daughter another car.She loves her cobalt.

April 19, 2012

I am glad your daughter loves her orange Cobalt. Thanks for choosing us as your dealer