Sutliff Chevrolet

Service 877-287-9073

Sutliff Chevrolet...Since 1931.

SUTLIFF CHEVROLET IS THE BEST

by from Brooklyn, New York |

I live in New York City. After arguing , hassling with NYC dealers I reached Matt Irwin online and let him know the vehicle I was interested. He returned my online request by calling me only after 2 hours , he asked my information and after another 2 hours he was telling me i was approved and the discounted price of the vehicle, my APR, monthly payments etc. He also kept the vehicle for me for another 1 week to travel to their facility without asking me any kind of deposit. I was there after a week , the car was ready, i met the finance manager and after about 45 minutes i was on my way back to New York in my new car. There was a readiness problem which was occurred by the factory settings so i needed drove back to Harrisburg because again the dealers in NYC were just advising to drive some more miles . I called Matt and he invited me back to Harrisburg. They also covered my gas and hotel . After all this was a great buying experience ... During my visit i met the other people work for Sutliff from different departments and all of them were polite, nice, expert, professional and friendly...

Great service

by from Lebanon, Pa. |

The employees at Sutliff made us feel like family. They went above and beyond to help us and made our experience of purchasing our car an enjoyable one! Would definitely recommend Sutliff Chevrolet!

Mr Howard Hager

by from Harrisburg, PA |

My wife said she had a friendly and polite gentleman that checked her in the afternoon before! A real plus to have friendly and helpful associates.

Michael Smith Sr.

by from New Cumberland, Pa. |

I was treated with attention and detail. But they failed to tell me that I lost my data in the XM Sirius system. I had to re-program it.

July 31, 2015

Michael, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team, and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Always There to Help

by from Camp Hill, Pa |

I was getting ready for a trip and wanted to get the oil changed. Sutliff Chev service department was swamped with work, but they were able to fit me in before I left. They are always willing to take time to answer any questions I might have.

July 29, 2015

Charles, thank you for this excellent review. We are pleased to have helped you service your car. It is so great to hear that you were satisfied with your visit. We look forward to giving you the same great service next time we see you. Take care and happy driving. Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Turned a bad experience into a good one

by from Mechanicville, NY |

Sutliff turned around a decidedly bad customer experience and made it right. After purchasing a new car from their inventory which had been damaged in an accident on the dealership lot, I was less than happy to find numerous things wrong with the car that had supposedly been brought back to "like-new" condition, and I contacted Sutliff to express my disappointment. They took the car back, no questions asked, and "undid" the deal. They presented me with another similarly-equipped vehicle, brand-new, at a price that they said was at "cost". I accepted the offer and came home a much happier customer.

July 31, 2015

James, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback, John. We love hearing from our guests because it helps us to make sure that we are doing everything possible to achieve complete satisfaction. We are sorry for any inconvenience that occurred in our dealership but are happy to hear that we were able to turn the situation around. If you would like to discuss your experience further or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Great service and facility.

by from Palmyra, PA |

They took my car in on time and had it ready in very little time. They even washed it.

July 29, 2015

Charles, thank you very much for this awesome review and rating. We do appreciate your business and very happy to hear you had a good service experience with our team. If there is anything else you need, please come back and see us again. Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Car was fixed

by from Elizabethville, Pennslyvania |

They found and fixed the water leak that would happen when we got a heavy rain. Very happy with the end results.

July 29, 2015

Marlo, thank you so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional service experience for all of our guests and the fact that you are pleased with your visit reflects what we strive to deliver. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, please do come back and visit us. Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Customer

by from Middletown, PA. 17057 |

Dropped my car off in the morning due to check engine light on. They called within 2 hours and told me it was the thermostat and offered me a vehicle because they didn't think it would be done until the next day. However, I was called at 4:30p.m and told my vehicle was done. Was able to pick it up that evening. Was very happy due to not having an appt. that day. A big THANK YOU!

July 29, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review, Margaret. We are pleased to have helped you service your car. It is so great to hear that you were satisfied with the work that was done. We look forward to giving you the same great service next time we see you. Take care and happy driving. Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Great service always

by from Harrisburg, PA |

I love being a customer with Sutliff Chevy. They are very courteous and always get my car serviced in a timely manner with no hassels. This is my second vehicle with Sutliff Chevy. Whenever there's a problem with my car, it gets repaired right away and I never have any out of pocket cost thanks to the warrenty.

July 23, 2015

Thank you, Chantel, for this excellent review. We are so glad that you were so happy with your service visit and that our excellent customer service has left you highly satisfied. We look forward to giving you the same great service next time we see you. Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Outstanding customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Tower City, PA |

Sutliff has been Great to me!!! They have gone above great customer service!!

July 23, 2015

Amanda, thanks so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional experience for all of our guests. The fact that you go out of your way to support our business means a great deal to us. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411