Sutliff Chevrolet

Service 877-287-9073 Service 877-287-9073

Sutliff Chevrolet...Since 1931.

Great customer service!

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

I am a long standing customer of Sutliff...3 Saturns and now the Trax which I love! Sutliff maintains very high standards of customer care and service and the entire staff make you feel at ease and all are very knowledgeable. If you have a question or concern they are always there for you. Keep up the great work!

December 13, 2015

Corve, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Sutliff Chevrolet! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Purchased a Traverse

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Loved the friendly and not pushy greeting. Brandon was friendly and felt family like.. That is a deal breaker for me. I need to know you care and are going to try to help me to the best you can. We had just came from two other dealerships, Your whole team there at Sutliff is the best. I love the gentleman that did out financing for us, he was through and loved that he knew the history of Sutliff. What a treasure to have there! PS.. Don't let Brandon go.. he made my day!

Excellent tam of professionals

by from Middletown, Pa. |

As always the Sutliff team acted in a professional manner. I am always pleased with services received.

January 16, 2016

Thank you for your feedback, Bruce! We're glad to hear that you are consistently pleased with the service we offer here at Sutliff Chevrolet. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Friendly and Fair Service

by from Marysville, PA |

The service appointment was great...my vehicle was fixed quickly and for a reasonable price.

January 16, 2016

Thank you for your review, Ashley! We really appreciate your business and are so happy that we could provide great service to you and your vehicle. We look forward to serving you again! Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Excellent Service

by from Middletown, PA |

Ron, Dave, and Lee are the best around. Friendly and very knowledgable abou what needs to be done to fix your vehicle. I have nothing but great things to say about everyone at Sutliff!

January 25, 2016

Thank you for your review, Brenda! Ron, Dave, and Lee are key components of our team here at Sutliff Chevrolet, and they will be very happy to hear about your comments. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Also, check our Facebook to stay in the loop with dealer events and special deals! Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Mrs. Karen Taleff

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

Everything was done, and always a great experience.

January 25, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Karen! We work hard to make sure our guests have a great experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again. Take care! Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

My 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Christmas Gift to myself!

by from Middletown, PA 17057 |

My Sales Consultant Brad Amorin did a great job. My husband was getting impatient due to another commitment, therefore Brad offered your coursety car to take him home and Brad and I finished the sale. I was real pleased with Brad.

January 25, 2016

Thank you Margaret! We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Brad did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Great services

by from Harrisburg, PA |

Dropped car off for an oil change and to check a tire that had been losing air. Work was done timely and courtesy shuttle was provided to a from my office. Never had a complaint against any staff at Sutliff, they are professional and a pleasure to do business with. Keep up the excellent customer service.

January 25, 2016

Thank you for providing us with feedback, Chris! We will continue the excellent customer service. If there is anything that we can do to make your time with us more enjoyable, do not hesitate to let us know. See you again soon! Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Mr. Rick Hoffman

by from Hummelstown, Pa. 17036 |

Polite, courteous and helpful in getting your vehicle serviced even upon short notices.

January 25, 2016

Thank you for reviewing your service experience, Ricky! If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411

Great service

by from Harrisburg, Pa |

As always, my recent service experience at Sutliff was outstanding. All work was done quickly with all my service concerns addressed completely, My service adviser, Gary Fuller, fully explained all the service items my car required and provided a loaner car so that I would not be inconvenienced while my car was in the shop. When I picked up my car, Mr Fuller went over all repairs with me and answered my questions completely and courteously. If you have a Chevy, take it to Sutliff for the best service in the area..

December 24, 2015

We appreciate your input, William! Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Sutliff Chevrolet. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us any time! Take care! Bob Fannasy, 717-234-4444 ext. 1411