Kelly Cadillac

1986 State Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601

Used 717-898-4000

Fantastic service

by from Lebanon PA |

Excellent service, all employees were very friendly, you definitely have a repeat customer and I would highly recommend that no one purchase a vehicle until having shopped at Kelly Cadillax

Best experience we have had buying a car/

by from Culpeper, Va. |

We just went to get a brochure on the new ATS and ending up buying one. The saleslady let us take a test drive and my husband loved the car. They appraised our trade, found a car for us and we picked it up the next week. We live in Va. but it was worth the experience to purchase the car from Kelly. It was one of the best car buying experiences we have had. The saleslady knew the car and could answer all the question we had. We would recommend Kelly Cadillac and Uzma ( the saleslady) to anyone that wanted to purchase a new car.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from York Haven, PA |

I purchased a 2014 XTS. This was most pleasant and efficient car buying I have ever experienced. There was no pressure to purchase a vehicle...just a desire by staff to be as informative as possible about the vehicle I was contemplating buying. I will recommend Kelly Cadillac to my friends.

2010 Cadillac DTS Purchase

by from Lancaster, PA |

I purchased a 2010 Cadillac DTS from Kelly Cadillac, and this is the third Cadillac I have bought from them. I enjoy the friendliness and courteous treatment I get when I walk into the showroom. My sales associate, Gus Photis, was helpful and listened to my questions. He patiently expalined the options on the car even though I was familiar with most of them. I did not feel pressured by any of the people at Kelly. I really like my new Cadillac! Jan Gerhart

Always a Wonderful Experience!

by from Lititz, PA |

My experience at Kelly Cadillac is always wonderful! The entire staff is so courteous and helpful! The service team is awesome! Always willing to go above and beyond! Thank you for your amazing service!

Excellent buying experience

by from Hershey, pA |

I bought a 2011 Traverse (not a Cadillac) and I found everyone was so helpful. Howard mentioned taking the car for a couple of days before I got to ask. I believe a 15-20 min test drive does not give you enough info to purchase. My last car I also test drove for a day and I could really see how it fit into my lifestyle. This car was the same. I was concerned that the head rest seemed uncomfortable but after driving it for a period of time I was able to adjust different settings and found it to be the most comfortable car!! I brought it back after having it for a couple days and was hoping to get the car washed and they washed it, refreshed the insides and even did the tires!! Wonderful service!!

Great Dealership

by from Yrok, PA |

This dealership is great. The owner's are visible and available to every customer. The salesman I deal with, Marc Gagliardi, has always treated me with respect and when I service the vehicle the service manager, Lynn Yoder, always takes the time to discuss any concerns. I am and will remain a customer with this dealership.

Kelly Cadillac

by from Collegeville, PA |

Friendly, knowledgeable sales force. Very pleasant experience.

Jeep liberty

by from Dillsburg, Pa |

Howard was a wonderful salesmen and I had a wonderful experience!

Fabulous experience....

by from Snow Shoe, pa |

Woke up at 3am looking for a jeep wrangler...we inquired on the internet....Doug emailed us back....gave him the info on our Check. Pickup and our Harley-Davidson...the payoffs...numbers were worked and we arranged a uhaul to tow the motorcycle...Doug came over 2 hours away..we did the paperwork....I gave him my State Farm financing check and he delivered our new jeep to us and drove our trades back to the dealership!!!! Car Shopping is what you make it!!!!