Burkins Chevrolet

(2.3) 3 Reviews

273 E Macclenny Ave, Macclenny, FL 32063

very disapointed

by from lake city |

bought a 2008 ford powerstroke f250 from them,was assured that it would be a dependable good running vehicle,was told that his highly qualified diesel mechanic had completly gone through the truck and assured me it was good to go!I drove the truck for two weeks and the motor blew.the bank had not even funded the deal on the vehicle yet,but the dealership assured the bank that they would repair my vehicle and ensure that i was happy with the sale!once the deal was funded they pretty much told me good luck when they found out i needed an 8k$ motor rather than the 150$ sensor they paid for which voided the as is warrenty.so fare this has cost me 28k$ for the truck and 11k$ in repairs!they were all for helping and voiding the as is clause until the bill went over 200$i got an attorney and they still refused to help me with the cost!the only thing they participated in was assisting in getting me a programer!

Never again

by from Hinesville Georgia |

I was interested in a chevy 3500 truck they had posted online for sale. I tryed for a couple days on the phone to find out everything I could from them about it and they told me it passed there 21 point inspection and I would be happy with the truck. I had a couple friends ride with me so they could drive my car back but when we got there the bottom of the engine was covered in oil,there was big clumps of mud under the body, I pulled a 1 x12 inch peice of wood that was wedged in the ebrake cable and I also checked the radiator fluid and it was dirty with black stuff in it. Needless to say 7 hours of driving and a full tank of gas waisted. I will never go back.

Love my new silverado and Burkins Chevy

by from Jacksonville Beach, FL |

I found my truck on this website and ended up buying it a few days later I live in Jacksonville and have talked to a few other Chevy dealers, but no one treated me better than Miss Nancy. I came in and asked for her and was very pleased with how she treated me this dealership is small and family owned, and they treat you like family I am SO HAPPY that I drove 45 minutes out of my way because I have now found the dealership I will buy all of my cars from in the future. Mr. Burkins was nice and went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my purchase I will definitely recommend Burkins to all of my friends and family, and I recommend that you go there too! Best purchase EVER!