Summit Chevrolet Buick GMC

318 Grant Avenue Rd, Auburn, NY 13021

New 866-667-3607
Used 866-648-9755
Service 888-616-4730

We've got the keys to your new ride.

great service

by from Auburn, New York |

My appointment dealt with 3 recalls issued by GM. Once parts were available at the dealership, there was no problem scheduling an appt. Ron H. and Steve were great to deal with and made everything pretty easy. I was given a time frame for completion,and received a call within the time that my car was ready for pickup. No complaints here!

Sierra Denali

by from Rensselaer NY |

Could not reach terms for transaction......................................................................................................................

Sierra Denali

by from Rensselaer NY |

Excellent buying expierence, did all the transaction over internet and phone.............Quick , easy pick up and trade.......Friendly sales staff......Karl made purchase very enjoyable...........

Good care

by from Auburn, NY |

Pros: Actual cost of repair was less that originally estimated Cons: Service tech. dropped the ball on coordinating repair details with amount of time customers car would be required.

Excellent Service Dept. Staff

by from Auburn, NY |

only one problem. They parked my car in a HUGE puddle and it had just rained. I had sandles on and had to walk thru water to get to my car. Yes, I had wet feet!!! No way to avoid it.

oil change

by from Marietta, NY |

long wait for a oil change. the person who came and told me it was done called my house first instead of coming to waiting area to tell me.

best service i have ever received in auto dealersh

by from Auburn , NY 13021 |

The friendly , courteous , genuine attitude of all employees is outstanding . cleanliness and comfort of waiting area is inviting and served with good coffee and fresh popcorn. my service manager was great and explained my problem and repair in detail .

New 2015 Tahoe

by from Auburn, NY |

I purchased (leased) a new 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe on May 7th on May 17th had problems the radio screen blank with no voice on onstar. went to dealership sales personel tried to help with problem and turned it over to service dept. They hooked it to computer and found code U0028 active. Called TAC , spoke to Ryan Dorland case #71-1307447765 found internal failure in HMI Module. While this was going on they provided me with a vehicle to use. The testing and obtaining parts took three days and now the Tahoe is working fine.

Great experience

by from St. Johnsville, NY |

Sam Gotsis was GREAT to deal with. After searching for quite a while I found a good price on the car I wanted from Summit. Sam made the process easy. He was personable, informative and easy to deal with. I was offered a good price for my trade (without being condescended to about why it wasn't worth more like other dealers had). The purchase experience was fantastic. I just bought it today, so I hope the car ends up being as good as the dealer.

I have a new car. It shouldn't break.

by from Auburn, ny |

I shouldn't have had to come in. My terrain is new! It's a 2014 and three things have broke already. This is why I lease every three years so I don't have to worry about repairs and trips to a shop. It is a huge inconvenience as a mother of a toddler with limited assistance in the town we live in for me to come in and switch our the car seat with my son every time something breaks.